Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5123490 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Aqizzar is always grumpy
« Reply #1065 on: December 22, 2009, 04:43:24 am »

John has so much cool stuff now, i can't help but wonder if Andrew is planning a 'you wake up on a beach and all your items are gone.'

I don't think so.  Remember this loot pile from Problem Sleuth?  It was basically Andrew's way of saying, "okay, enough of the ammo collecting magic points tomfoolery, let's get down to the serious business of crazy battles."

John now has an awesome trickster suit, a communication device that won't go flying out of his now gigantic and considerably more useful inventory, crazy-strong ethereal remote-hands, convenient for the hammer that can knock down houses (although I predict some hilarity with that), a sword-fan-umbrella for some reason (maybe Dave can use it later), a more manageable pogo steed, and the requisite boxes of healing fruit (fruit gushers anyway) and consumable attack bombs.  I think its safe to say that Andrew is finally going to kick things up a notch, provided the next step out from the doomed Egbert household doesn't require another assload of grist.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: December 22, 2009, 04:47:35 am »

I hope this doesn't spiral out of control into some crazy series of endless battles, each more awesome and epic yet more tiring than the last.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: December 22, 2009, 04:48:15 am »

With any luck, we'll have some lateral thinking through epic battles. And possibly some pimpin' architecture.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: December 22, 2009, 04:50:39 am »

John has so much cool stuff now, i can't help but wonder if Andrew is planning a 'you wake up on a beach and all your items are gone.'

I don't think so.  Remember this loot pile from Problem Sleuth?  It was basically Andrew's way of saying, "okay, enough of the ammo collecting magic points tomfoolery, let's get down to the serious business of crazy battles."

John now has an awesome trickster suit, a communication device that won't go flying out of his now gigantic and considerably more useful inventory, crazy-strong ethereal remote-hands, convenient for the hammer that can knock down houses (although I predict some hilarity with that), a sword-fan-umbrella for some reason (maybe Dave can use it later), a more manageable pogo steed, and the requisite boxes of healing fruit (fruit gushers anyway) and consumable attack bombs.  I think its safe to say that Andrew is finally going to kick things up a notch, provided the next step out from the doomed Egbert household doesn't require another assload of grist.

The thing that worries me is that none of the other characters have gotten this far yet; PS didn't start ramping up the awesome items until the main trio were assembled, but the kids are still all running around in different timelines and stuff.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: December 22, 2009, 04:51:35 am »

- 1 POTTED PLANT
- 1 PAINTING OF A HORSE ATTACKING A FOOTBALL PLAYER
- 1 CLEAN COSBY POSTER

SUCCESS.

He must be uploading everything as we speak.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: December 22, 2009, 04:52:58 am »

I'm still not confident that any of them are actually going to wind up in the "game" part the way John did at all.  They could meet up in other bizarre ways, unrelated to Sburb proper, but its obvious this is going to take a while.

Also, holy crap, Andrew is updating this right now.  Where is this guy?
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: December 22, 2009, 04:53:24 am »

I think its safe to say that Andrew is finally going to kick things up a notch, provided the next step out from the doomed Egbert household doesn't require another assload of grist.
What about the grist from the battle?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: December 22, 2009, 04:55:28 am »

John's been using a good chunk of it making random (but useful and awesome) crap, while Rose is busy trying to build a structurally sound stairway into the sky.  He's probably going to be low again after this is done.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: December 22, 2009, 04:57:28 am »

No, remember the crapton of imps on their way?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: December 22, 2009, 05:01:05 am »

I didn't say it wouldn't be easy to get more, just that he'll probably get sidetracked again, provided Andrew isn't sublimating a lot of tertiary imp-slaying into all the inevitable running around John's doing right now.

Damn, just look at what an archive binge did to my vocabulary.  "Sublimating" and "tertiary"?  Wow.

And I was a little hasty in saying no one but John might go through the Sburb crap.  So long as Andrew doesn't break his cardinal rule of reusing every hanging plot thread, Dave at least is getting some prototyping on.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: December 22, 2009, 06:28:46 am »

We can be fairly sure that all of them will end up in the game, in the same way that everyone ended up in the imaginary world in Problem Sleuth.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: December 22, 2009, 06:41:05 am »

Is it just me, or does it seem that that suit of his looks like it will end up doing random trickster crap at the worst possible time?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #1077 on: December 22, 2009, 09:34:16 am »

I suspect that after the first gate or two, the structural support required will be too much to build up, and so they must build down, adding a framework around the pillar of land, so that the upper floors are more stable.

Then John accuires the elusive rocketpack, and extracts the rocket from it, combines it with a fan, and gets a device that ends up being used everywhere to support further constructions.
Eh?
Eh!

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: December 22, 2009, 12:56:39 pm »

Ah yes, he has a potted plant, he just needs to acquire a cinder block subtract their codes from the messed up rocket pack. Also, i think i'm getting a reference none of you are getting.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Aqizzar is less grumpy
« Reply #1079 on: December 22, 2009, 02:54:38 pm »

This is so awesome man, crazy gauntlets be smashing some hammers.

Yeah I got the reference.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 3524