Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125645 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2009, 01:58:35 pm »

Jade seems like the kind to randomly switch modus just to see what they do... I foresee much comedy and aggravating inventory management in the future.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2009, 02:31:16 pm »

I wouldn't use anything but the Memory Modus if I were her.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2009, 02:34:19 pm »

Yes, but she seems to have memory and attention span problems that may or may not lead her to change her modus at the tip of a hat.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2009, 02:38:28 pm »

I can't see how writing on her fingers could help her stay focus and on task.  First off, fingers?  There is hardly any room to write there.  Second, I have no idea.  FINGERS?  Does she just color them a certain color in a certain order to remember?  Is it some new kind of code?

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2009, 02:39:32 pm »

If so, it probably won't work out too well judging by her own comments upon the matter.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2009, 02:51:15 pm »

I can't see how writing on her fingers could help her stay focus and on task.  First off, fingers?  There is hardly any room to write there.  Second, I have no idea.  FINGERS?  Does she just color them a certain color in a certain order to remember?  Is it some new kind of code?

She's wearing rubber bands or little rings or something.  Since she has multiple bands of the same color, I would guess that it is indeed some kind of code, instead of just having each band refer to an activity.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2009, 03:09:27 pm »

Jenga is gonna be fun.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2009, 03:15:02 pm »

Yes, if by fun, you mean "fun".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2009, 03:18:14 pm »

Yes, if by fun, you mean "fun".

There's a difference?!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2009, 03:19:29 pm »

Yes, "fun" is the kind of amusement you get from watching a fortress fall to a particularly spectacular tantrum spiral.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2009, 03:23:47 pm »

Yes, "fun" is the kind of amusement you get from watching a fortress fall to a particularly spectacular tantrum spiral.

There's a difference?!

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2009, 08:33:38 pm »

MSPA is officially on the "sites I want to donate to/purchase from when I am able and have money" list. It shares it's list-space with DF and KoL.

Until then, I found where the files are stored and donwnloaded some of my favourite music sequences, so play the flash movies over and over and over. Someday though, I WILL get the official soundtracks!
Eh?
Eh!

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2009, 08:40:02 pm »

... Am I the only one who can't connect to the MSPA website right now?
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 16, 2009, 09:19:30 pm »

... Am I the only one who can't connect to the MSPA website right now?

Weird, I can.

MSPA is officially on the "sites I want to donate to/purchase from when I am able and have money" list. It shares it's list-space with DF and KoL.

Until then, I found where the files are stored and donwnloaded some of my favourite music sequences, so play the flash movies over and over and over. Someday though, I WILL get the official soundtracks!

Yes.  Best web comic (if you would call it that) ever.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 16, 2009, 10:10:36 pm »

UPDATE.

Jade has to go through the poop thing too.

Wait....

WHAT THE HELL.  Just......read it......

EDIT:

Also, shirt change!  Blue ghost blob!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 10:12:45 pm by ToonyMan »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 3524