Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126204 times)

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2009, 08:32:32 pm »

I'm fairly sure that he is just an awesome guy.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2009, 08:41:36 pm »

I suspect that john's dad, rose's mom, and dave's bro are time-shifted copies of them, there to help. The conflict is intentional and nessecary. The other person likely is themselves, and that explains them knowing what *will* happen ahead of time.
{/crazy conspiracy theory}
Eh?
Eh!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2009, 08:49:18 pm »

Crazy Conspiracy Theories are pretty accurate for MSPA, except odds are any theory you come up with isn't crazy enough.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2009, 09:12:47 pm »

i dont know what the deal with Rose's mom is, but i think she might be involved with whatever company made the 'game.'

watch the video. right before it shows her opening that passageway, lightning flashes around her house and you can see the game's symbol on the wall. either its part of her house, or she lives right next to it or something.... O_o

also, i suspect she might be a badguy. right after the passage opened, it showed a veiw down into the base of the evil base thing, and from what i saw, it looked as if that passage migth have linked to it. i cant wait for more updates to see what the hell happens next. (is dave's bro a good guy or a bad guy? i honestly cant tell)

that Sburb logo you saw was located on the laboratory near Rose's house, which is definitely linked to sburb because according to the wiki it has the same initials as the company that made Sburb. (SkaiaNet Inc.)
also, it's unlikely that that secret passage leads to the dungeon place as that is in the dark world located underneath the medium (where john currently is). i speculate that Dave's bro is a bad guy because although neither of them have expressed any interest in Sburb, they both own a copy.
not only that, when dave is first seen with the crow kernelsprite thing, Dave's bro is nowhere to be seen. my biggest question is what significance the do the temple thing the wayward vagabond arrived at, or frogs have in relation to Sburb.
EDIT: another clue that the Lalondes are related to Sburb in some way is that, again, according to the wiki, the place the secret base/airship was at is the coordinates of rose's house.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:24:20 pm by Dragooble »
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2009, 09:29:33 pm »

Alright, it works like this:

John - Good Guy
Rose - Good Gal
Dave - Good Bro
GardenGnostic - Good Psychic Gal
John's Dad - Good Dad
Rose's Mom - Good Mom
Dave's Bro - Awesome Dude (I really hope he's a good guy  :-[)
GG's Grandpa - IDK
Wayward Vagabond - Good Thing
Peregrine Mendicant - NO CLUE

Everything Else - BAD BA DBAD

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2009, 09:43:09 pm »

if certain pesterchum logs are to be believed GG's grandpa is a total badass.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2009, 09:48:27 pm »

What has he done to earn that title?

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2009, 09:48:46 pm »

that has yet to be mentioned.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2009, 10:27:22 pm »

Dave's Bro is a badass, but he's a puppet pedophile.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2009, 10:31:28 pm »

Unless the puppet thing is an elaborate prank to drive Dave insane.

Also, Dave's brother is HUEG!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2009, 10:33:31 pm »

Yeah I know, he must be at-least 7 feet tall.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2009, 10:35:56 pm »

Did anyone else notice his bro's shades look like Kamina's?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2009, 07:58:42 am »

The end of act II... I am not exaggerating now, it triggered an existential experience that is very likely to change my life forever.

I think MSPA is much more than many people think, in some ways, it is the distilled essence of the internet, or more precisely, the collective conciousness that manifests as the internet. In some ways, MSPA is a symbol of symbolism itself in ways I cant explain, it is the densest gathering of pure, raw, MEANINGFULNESS in itself than I have ever seen, and it creates that meaning itself rather than seeping it by referencing other things, right before our eyes, al thou most do not have the background knowledge (of sociology, psychology, philosophy, information theory, memetics) to see why, they only know it is awesome.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2009, 08:08:06 am »

If nothing else, it is dangerously smart.  The way [TG] laments the mind-bendingly convoluted nested levels of irony in his and his bro's "interests" is the best description of the core of "Internet Humor" I've ever seen.  Then it manages to blend that biting modern observation into the question as old as Greek opera - are the roles just masks, or are we just masks?

And just to make clear how serious I am, no this post is not supposed to be as ironic as the observations describe.  I honestly meant every word.  This is turning out to be even more a damn fine project than Problem Sleuth, and Andrew Hussie will be remembered as a seminal comic author.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2009, 11:58:22 am »

If nothing else, it is dangerously smart.  The way [TG] laments the mind-bendingly convoluted nested levels of irony in his and his bro's "interests" is the best description of the core of "Internet Humor" I've ever seen.  Then it manages to blend that biting modern observation into the question as old as Greek opera - are the roles just masks, or are we just masks?
Dave's sunglasses are awesome because they are ironic.
and vise-versa.
Also, i'm pretty sure Mark Gormley said that. yes, i am 100% positive without a doubt.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 3524