Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3465 3466 [3467] 3468 3469 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5141571 times)

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #51990 on: July 23, 2015, 12:24:35 am »

Update
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51991 on: July 23, 2015, 12:59:48 am »

I actually like Dirk now that someone's called him on his utter bullshit for the entire comic and has chilled the fuck out.

Bets on something Davepeta does causing a cliffhanger for the omegagegagigyasgalagapause?
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51992 on: July 23, 2015, 01:31:02 am »

Wtf that cliffhanger.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51993 on: July 23, 2015, 01:58:35 am »

i'm basically 100% sure it's because he's <3 with karkat

like that was explicitly said by jasprosesprite2 in the last update

and davepetasprite2 is utterly unconflicted about liking karkat

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51994 on: July 23, 2015, 02:39:25 am »

Good point, the fact that Davepeta feels no confliction about "liking" Karkat does suggest that Dave <3 Karkat too.  If he wanted <> then there'd at least be quadrant vacillation style confliction.
Davepeta immediately suggests <3 dating jasprosestrocity instead, but that's explained by sprites not wanting to date the living.

Though jasprosesprite2electricboogaloo doesn't explicitly say anything about Dave <3 Karkat that I could find.  Just Nepeta <3 Karkat and how it wouldn't work.
http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009798

I think he's worrying about this bisexual thing too much, maybe is in denial about it.  John probably figured it all out in
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009387
and was pretty cool about it.  Except for mistaking trollsexual or bisexual for gay, or something.  And/or suggesting that Dave had "become" this way instead of just finally realizing it.  But it also reads like Dave freaked out when John said the word "gay", and backpedaled.  I... would actually really understand that reaction.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51995 on: July 23, 2015, 04:11:02 am »

Good point, the fact that Davepeta feels no confliction about "liking" Karkat does suggest that Dave <3 Karkat too.  If he wanted <> then there'd at least be quadrant vacillation style confliction.
Davepeta immediately suggests <3 dating jasprosestrocity instead, but that's explained by sprites not wanting to date the living.

Though jasprosesprite2electricboogaloo doesn't explicitly say anything about Dave <3 Karkat that I could find.  Just Nepeta <3 Karkat and how it wouldn't work.
http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009798

I think he's worrying about this bisexual thing too much, maybe is in denial about it.  John probably figured it all out in
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009387
and was pretty cool about it.  Except for mistaking trollsexual or bisexual for gay, or something.  And/or suggesting that Dave had "become" this way instead of just finally realizing it.  But it also reads like Dave freaked out when John said the word "gay", and backpedaled.  I... would actually really understand that reaction.

JASPROSESPRITE^2: Nope. Sorry to be the meower of bad news. [Karkat] is just not cut out for you!
JASPROSESPRITE^2: Besides, he is involved with someone else now in that quadrant (matespritship). He has moved on. And so have you!

and that person is not terezi, DEFINITELY not vriska, not Meenah, definitely not Kanaya and not Rose

it was actually in an earlier update sorry

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51996 on: July 23, 2015, 04:22:03 am »

I kinda thought Jasprosesprite^2 was lying there.
We'll see tho
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51997 on: July 23, 2015, 04:26:19 am »

why are you all so goddamn skeptical about this

sollux/feferi had less evidence than this

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #51998 on: July 23, 2015, 05:29:08 am »

Except characters dying over it (and as we all know, people dying over things makes them marginally less fake).

What political comment? Where?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51999 on: July 23, 2015, 07:45:17 am »

JASPROSESPRITE^2: Nope. Sorry to be the meower of bad news. [Karkat] is just not cut out for you!
JASPROSESPRITE^2: Besides, he is involved with someone else now in that quadrant (matespritship). He has moved on. And so have you!

and that person is not terezi, DEFINITELY not vriska, not Meenah, definitely not Kanaya and not Rose

it was actually in an earlier update sorry
Ah, yep that makes sense.  I actually skimmed that update too last night and totally interpreted that line as meaning Terezi, but you're right she doesn't really fit.  Thanks!
(I feel like it's rather subtle and easily missed, but that might be my ego :P)
She/they

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52000 on: July 23, 2015, 10:13:22 am »

Whether it's true or not, that comment really strikes me as presumptuous at best and despicably manipulative at worst. Jasprose hadn't bothered shutting the hell up for ten seconds since they were born, let alone have a good ole' heart to heart with Davekat to feel out the feels.

What Jasprose was doing, all that planning and shit, is exactly what Dirk did to Jake that ruined the entire session (and bogged down the story in teenage bullshit).
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #52001 on: July 23, 2015, 01:03:59 pm »

I like how AR was made; the ghost image of your own brain, wow.
That would be some freaky stuff.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52002 on: July 23, 2015, 01:28:29 pm »

I wonder more what would happen if you try to combine two brains together via AND/OR alchemy.

Now that would be some freaky stuff.
._.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52003 on: July 23, 2015, 03:47:21 pm »

I wonder more what would happen if you try to combine two brains together via AND/OR alchemy.

Now that would be some freaky stuff.

Probably a semi-similar result to the various double prototyped sprites, I'd imagine.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #52004 on: July 23, 2015, 03:50:30 pm »

You have alchemized the STRIDERMIND IN A SPRAYCAN. Why the **** would you do this!?

Edit: I mean, assides from an intermediary step towards the ULTIMATE AERESOLKIND weapon.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 03:54:18 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 3465 3466 [3467] 3468 3469 ... 3524