Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3464 3465 [3466] 3467 3468 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5141551 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #51975 on: July 21, 2015, 11:59:32 am »

In fact, if you read the RP parts, they already refer to themselves as "they":
DAVEPETASPRITE^2: B33 < *davepeta stealthily stalks their heart as it minds its own business beating at the bank of a nearby stream*
DAVEPETASPRITE^2: B33 < *they crouch into one of those quintessential cat poses with like their butt in the air... davepeta starts wiggling their ass furiously*
DAVEPETASPRITE^2: B33 < *gets mildly distracted by wiggling of own ass... becomes more intrigued by movement of ass than beating of heart*
._.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #51976 on: July 21, 2015, 12:10:16 pm »

Davepeta looks more like Dave then Nepeta, Devepeta is a guy.

Heh. I was thinking the opposite - they look more like Nepeta, to me. But they act far more like Dave.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51977 on: July 21, 2015, 04:16:03 pm »

Random through struck my brain:

Aradiabots were all Aradia frogsprites. Frogradiasprites? Aradiogsp- this is stupid.

I wonder if, given the recent "I can see all versions of me" sprite revelations, that connection was how all the Aradias worked together the way they did in the Troll session.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51978 on: July 21, 2015, 04:25:22 pm »

Davepeta looks more like Dave then Nepeta, Devepeta is a guy.

or you could actually read what they said and notice that they decided on "they" but okay

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51979 on: July 21, 2015, 04:30:34 pm »

In fact, if you read the RP parts, they already refer to themselves as "they":
DAVEPETASPRITE^2: B33 < *davepeta stealthily stalks their heart as it minds its own business beating at the bank of a nearby stream*
DAVEPETASPRITE^2: B33 < *they crouch into one of those quintessential cat poses with like their butt in the air... davepeta starts wiggling their ass furiously*
DAVEPETASPRITE^2: B33 < *gets mildly distracted by wiggling of own ass... becomes more intrigued by movement of ass than beating of heart*
Thanks, I didn't catch that!  Awesome  :)

Edit:  Technically they just said they didn't know, then started using "they".  But hopefully they'll stick with it.  They don't want to be called Dave though, which is cool.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 04:32:15 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51980 on: July 21, 2015, 04:31:39 pm »

Aradiabots were all Aradia frogsprites. Frogradiasprites? Aradiogsp- this is stupid.

I wonder if, given the recent "I can see all versions of me" sprite revelations, that connection was how all the Aradias worked together the way they did in the Troll session.
That's specifically noted as being a part of the special sprite^2 powers in this very update. Not something available to every sprite.

In case if you haven't noticed, Aradia was not a sprite^2. Merely a double-prototyped sprite^1.
._.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51981 on: July 21, 2015, 04:47:20 pm »

Only if his tongue has eyes and a mouth.
You mean Tonguey?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #51982 on: July 21, 2015, 04:59:13 pm »

Only if his tongue has eyes and a mouth.
You mean Tonguey?
I should not have asked.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #51983 on: July 21, 2015, 06:26:24 pm »

Updayte.

Game Mechanics!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51984 on: July 21, 2015, 07:03:49 pm »

Oh of course, *those* bros!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51985 on: July 21, 2015, 07:17:05 pm »

That's specifically noted as being a part of the special sprite^2 powers in this very update. Not something available to every sprite.

In case if you haven't noticed, Aradia was not a sprite^2. Merely a double-prototyped sprite^1.

Actually I was going off Nanna and Davesprite's implied extensive knowledge of secrets of the game and building that off of "not feeling like the real person anymore" commentary instead of taking vague euphoria of a glitch character less than 5 minutes old as set-in-stone Truth About Things. I didn't read it the same way you did, but the condescending snark did get the point across that you disagree. So thanks?
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51986 on: July 21, 2015, 07:25:34 pm »

Sprites know things about the game because they need to be able to guide the player through it.
Sprites^2 know about every iteration of their constituent parts because who the fuck knows.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51987 on: July 21, 2015, 07:55:21 pm »

All the Aradias worked together because they got a transtimeline bulletin board set up for all iterations of Aradia[Because you can apparently set your transtimeline bulletin board to "private" or somesuch] to coordinate and such.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51988 on: July 21, 2015, 09:14:48 pm »

Equius meets Nepeta
Hal!Dirk meets Altfuture!Dave

i sense a ship
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51989 on: July 21, 2015, 09:22:55 pm »

Yes yes me too!
The strongest moirailship... squared.
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 3464 3465 [3466] 3467 3468 ... 3524