Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3415 3416 [3417] 3418 3419 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5141739 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #51240 on: April 28, 2015, 06:07:16 pm »

High chance being <~5%, of course :P
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51241 on: April 28, 2015, 06:52:14 pm »

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #51242 on: April 28, 2015, 06:57:56 pm »

That is a happy moment. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...
JOHN: d'awww.
Indeed, very true.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #51243 on: April 28, 2015, 07:57:03 pm »

These updates are still giving me creepy vibes and I really hope it's just Hussie being lazy and not something sinister being at work.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51244 on: April 28, 2015, 08:18:23 pm »

So many people are about to die.

So. Many.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #51245 on: April 28, 2015, 08:26:30 pm »

not something sinister being at work.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51246 on: April 28, 2015, 09:17:24 pm »

John speaks for us all.

I guess this is like a backward sudden tragedy turnaround, where the horrible stuff happens first from our perspective, then the happy stuff? I mean, we just saw the beta kids get housetrapped by Caliborn, and now it's happy again.

It's only a matter of time, though, so I think I'm going to try to enjoy this short moment of joy while it lasts.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51247 on: April 29, 2015, 08:27:58 am »

Don't worry, the monent of joy will not last long. Since the furthest ring is outside of canon (at least judging by the pre-previous update), we have at least two (maybe more?) people incoming. You know, the LE-possessed Jack, Spades Slick, and maybe Dirk and another Jack + PE, too (but they've already been acting in the previous reality so I dunno)

EDIT: Also apparently some people are flipping their shit at people not talking the same way that they did three years ago. Weird.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 09:10:06 am by Sergarr »
._.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51248 on: April 29, 2015, 10:10:03 am »

Also apparently some people are flipping their shit at people not talking the same way that they did three years ago. Weird.

I still talk exactly the same as I did when I was 13. Fartboners! huehuehuehuehue
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51249 on: April 29, 2015, 10:19:59 am »

So I was re-reading some of the really old stuff, and I've noticed something:
Vriska is an expert in area of making doomsday devices, given enough free time and Equius's help (Arquiussprite would probably suffice, too).

It probably wouldn't matter, but it would be interesting if it did.
._.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51250 on: April 29, 2015, 12:56:53 pm »

Actually John's using one of their devices right now. The popamatic vrillyhoo warhammer uses a tiny version of Vriska's doomsday concatenator and the flourite octet. It was the first weapon available (in non-hypothetical timelines, the first being Vriska's Ancestral Awakening Marquise cutlass) that did appreciable damage to Bec Noir.

Bluh bluh epileptic trees, Caliborn is currently wearing a Jack Noir body, illuminati confirmed.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51251 on: April 29, 2015, 01:06:45 pm »

Actually John's using one of their devices right now. The popamatic vrillyhoo warhammer uses a tiny version of Vriska's doomsday concatenator and the flourite octet. It was the first weapon available (in non-hypothetical timelines, the first being Vriska's Ancestral Awakening Marquise cutlass) that did appreciable damage to Bec Noir.

Bluh bluh epileptic trees, Caliborn is currently wearing a Jack Noir body, illuminati confirmed.
Wha

so wait, how did "vriska's doomsday machines" => "cherub's ancient weapons"?

i don't understand
._.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51252 on: April 29, 2015, 01:13:27 pm »

Wha

so wait, how did "vriska's doomsday machines" => "cherub's ancient weapons"?

i don't understand
The difference between discovered knowledge and rediscovered knowledge is that in the latter case someone knows/believes it existed previously.

That Vriska engineered a larger version of a machine used in the weapons of giant space snakes need not be confusing.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #51253 on: April 29, 2015, 01:36:47 pm »

Where did Vriska's doomsday machine get involved? I'm pretty sure the only thing she supplied for the hammer was her Fluorite Octet.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51254 on: April 29, 2015, 01:39:46 pm »

Where did Vriska's doomsday machine get involved? I'm pretty sure the only thing she supplied for the hammer was her Fluorite Octet.
If that is true, than that means that doomsday machines are still in the Checkov's armory!
Yay!
._.
Pages: 1 ... 3415 3416 [3417] 3418 3419 ... 3524