Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3414 3415 [3416] 3417 3418 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5141732 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #51225 on: April 27, 2015, 07:26:24 pm »

except apparently not ouija

just a couple dudebros getting their dick on

yes homo

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51226 on: April 27, 2015, 07:31:50 pm »

._.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51227 on: April 27, 2015, 07:56:05 pm »

she has

CGA: But Im Rapidly Approaching A Resolution To Discard The Preposterous Infatuation
FCG: SHE? WELL I GUESS THAT NARROWS IT DOWN SOMEWHAT.
CGA: Shit

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51228 on: April 27, 2015, 08:00:41 pm »

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51229 on: April 27, 2015, 08:09:50 pm »

she has

CGA: But Im Rapidly Approaching A Resolution To Discard The Preposterous Infatuation
Okay that makes it the second time.

still significant
._.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51230 on: April 27, 2015, 09:16:15 pm »

The whole Vriska thing is a problem of pacing. Most of the strip took place in a single day (B1 kids entry to Cascade), but there's been three full years of character development that's almost entirely ignored - especially now that the retcon has doomed what little of the timeline we did know.

I also find it interesting that Vriska is pulling the same over-planning shit that Dirk did to get B2 into the session. Dirk's plans almost completely fell apart, his romantic plays split the group, and he ended up as a (suicidal?) emotional husk after Game Over. I'm looking forward to what happens with Vriska's intric8 plans (whether they fail or not depends on if we hear them, I'd bet) and how retconned Dirk deals with things when he makes it back to the group.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51231 on: April 28, 2015, 12:23:58 am »

she has

Okay that makes it the second time.

still significant

nope

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=008638

KARKAT: HOW MUCH BULLSHIT IS IT THAT WE'RE PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY TWO ASSHOLES LEFT WHO CAN'T FLY?!
KANAYA: It Really Is Such Bullshit

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51232 on: April 28, 2015, 01:36:42 am »

The whole Vriska thing is a problem of pacing. Most of the strip took place in a single day (B1 kids entry to Cascade), but there's been three full years of character development that's almost entirely ignored - especially now that the retcon has doomed what little of the timeline we did know.

I also find it interesting that Vriska is pulling the same over-planning shit that Dirk did to get B2 into the session. Dirk's plans almost completely fell apart, his romantic plays split the group, and he ended up as a (suicidal?) emotional husk after Game Over. I'm looking forward to what happens with Vriska's intric8 plans (whether they fail or not depends on if we hear them, I'd bet) and how retconned Dirk deals with things when he makes it back to the group.

Depending on what she found out during her time travel 'fact-finding missions', she might actually be planning to fail. Arquiusprite is necessary for the English time loop, (so yes, she is yet again making herself responsible for the everything that has happened in the story) which means if he isn't made, then it's a doomed timeline. We know that eventually, the decision to make him is both a monumental fuckup, (for empowering Lord English) and absolutely necessary. No wonder Dave told her she was welcome to the time travel thunder. He knows that it is the shittiest thunder to be the possessor of.

On another note, Penis Ouija (or a reasonable facsimile) reconfirmed like the very next update after this:

Penis Ouija never happened

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Either Gatleos is the avatar of the Zeitgeist, or Hussie is reading this very thread again. :P
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #51233 on: April 28, 2015, 02:27:53 am »

Either Gatleos is the avatar of the Zeitgeist, or Hussie is reading this very thread again. :P
I have a feeling that once "this very thread" came to Hussie's attention, it's where he's been getting ALL of his ideas.

Because we're mostly insane and left-wing and that other shit that bay12 is known for, but on this thread we also manage to plant some pretty big 'epileptic theory trees', or whatever they're called.

Heh. Just watch as the new Alpha Dirk gets suckered into being hypnotized by a rapidly flashing seizure tree.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51234 on: April 28, 2015, 09:45:53 am »

Hussie noticed this thread at one point? Wat?

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51235 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:27 am »

Hussie noticed this thread at one point? Wat?
This is what I was wondering.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #51236 on: April 28, 2015, 05:29:03 pm »

There's a lot of MSPA readers here, and I can assume a lot of Bay12 residents who post to the MSPA thread. I can also assume that someone there shared a link to a bay12 thread at some point, because two giant websites with many shared interests. From that I can assume that at some point somebody brought one or more of these bay12 links to AH's attention.
Since this thread is the overlap between their website and ours, where our interests meet completely, and a lot of interesting theories and art-dumps take place here, it can be assumed that when someone on their site was posting a link to ours, they may have posted a link to a post in this thread, being a higher than average chance.
Since there's a higher than average chance somebody linked to this thread than another on Bay12, there's an equally higher chance that if someone brought a link to Bay12 to Hussie's attention, it's to this thread.

Therefore, I believe there is a high chance that he could know about and sometimes read this thread.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51237 on: April 28, 2015, 05:34:29 pm »

mindblow
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51238 on: April 28, 2015, 05:35:13 pm »

The logic seems flawed but I don't know enough about logic to mattress.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51239 on: April 28, 2015, 06:04:12 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The logic seems flawed but I don't know enough about logic to mattress.
Thar be advanced largics anywhale.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;
Pages: 1 ... 3414 3415 [3416] 3417 3418 ... 3524