Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3409 3410 [3411] 3412 3413 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5141921 times)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #51150 on: April 22, 2015, 08:38:59 pm »

Happy montage is happy.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51151 on: April 22, 2015, 08:44:18 pm »

I think I'm declaring Homestuck officially over for myself. Yup.

Was a good run. Nice wrap up by Vriska and all. No horrible deaths in the end, so my feels are warm and fuzzy instead of bitter with salty tears and mixed messages.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51152 on: April 22, 2015, 08:47:51 pm »

I can't be the only one who bust out laughing at Dick Hopscotch, right?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51153 on: April 22, 2015, 09:00:24 pm »

I can't be the only one who bust out laughing at Dick Hopscotch, right?

Nope, wasn't just you.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #51154 on: April 22, 2015, 09:23:07 pm »

Everything is amazing, woo-hoo, I had to freak out for ten minutes at my friend about AAA DAVEKAT IS POSSIBLY CONFIRMED.
Some people on Tumblr pointed out how it's very "VRISKA MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER", maybe implying it's from her perspective and the truth(?) will be revealed in another jumble of -gram flashes or something.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #51155 on: April 22, 2015, 09:43:07 pm »

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about everybody's problems being solved by never having been, but this is an uncharacteristically cheerful series of developments. Homestuck isn't supposed to be relentlessly lighthearted! We even had a spiel about that from Hussie, to Caliborn. I'm going to bask in the d'awww for now, but we'll see how this develops. Certainly, I haven't been this emotionally invested in Homestuck since Cascade - between this and Game Over's violence, we're really getting back into the swing of Homestuck, it feels like.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #51156 on: April 22, 2015, 09:46:17 pm »

Hoah wait for a minute how did Vriska get into the Alpha universe's incipisphere before the meteor has even arrived? Or did she time-travel from the point when she arrived?
She has Aradia's time travel music boxes when meeting Jane. It's not unthinkable she just flew over to Dirk's planet afterwards.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #51157 on: April 22, 2015, 09:49:50 pm »

I just thought about it some more, and I'm completely okay with this. Everybody's problems killed them in the previous storyline. There was nowhere else for them to go. And, at least for Terezi, she contributed to engineering this alternate storyline, which is a far cry from being handed a magical trinket that solves all her problems.

Maybe this is an overly optimistic thing, but maybe not. They've certainly still got plenty of other obstacles to deal with when they arrive.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51158 on: April 22, 2015, 09:51:25 pm »

I just saw the happy montage and oh my gosh I feel so happy.

Not just because of the happiness all around, but the fact that Ikimaru drew some of the stuff. I love their art.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #51159 on: April 22, 2015, 10:07:16 pm »

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 09:39:20 pm by penguinofhonor »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51160 on: April 22, 2015, 10:44:13 pm »

Tavros is back! The most precious troll.

I have to wonder.  Since he is alive, did he, and how much did, he affect the events that led to the death of Fefeta?  Might have managed to survive.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #51161 on: April 23, 2015, 06:06:30 am »

Yeah, Terezi did say that she is trying to engineer outcomes to be more favorable, and just because everything is now in happy sunshines land, doesn't mean somebody can't get horribly maimed. In fact, Dave for example will likely die horribly if bladekindeyewear is right.

There's also the part where the kids get their soul sucked into a JuJu.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #51162 on: April 23, 2015, 06:28:22 am »

« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 09:39:46 pm by penguinofhonor »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #51163 on: April 23, 2015, 07:48:58 am »

Huh. This changes a lot of things. Considering it's from Vriska's point of view though, it may be that she is deliberately showing the most rosy of the details. It's also a bit funky, as many of the couples that used to exist are now seem to be all shipped elsewhere. But regardless, this may be a literary case of good out balancing the bad in a story.

If Sadstuck becomes too heavy, it needs a little goodness. Likewise, if Happystuck starts getting too sappy, I suspect people are going to die. That said.

Somebody gonna die.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51164 on: April 23, 2015, 07:54:16 am »

I'm Sorry I Thought That Was Obvious.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 3409 3410 [3411] 3412 3413 ... 3524