Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3404 3405 [3406] 3407 3408 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5142109 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #51075 on: April 15, 2015, 08:51:40 pm »

That is a strong indicator, but LE and Caliborn always use caps.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #51076 on: April 15, 2015, 09:08:44 pm »

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:57:09 am by penguinofhonor »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #51077 on: April 15, 2015, 09:10:51 pm »

We always get into one of these Gamzee is not evul VS Gamzee is EVUL discussion and honestly I think it's kind of a dead end because Gamzee never got the chance to not be an asshole apart from being a bit mellow when he got stabbed by Terezi and then immediately ruining that by beating the shit out of her.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51078 on: April 15, 2015, 09:13:00 pm »

All the bad things Gamzee did were after a good session of staring into Lil Cal's eyes and exposing himself to Caliborn's influence. He actually doesn't say he's quitting sopor slime until after this. And Caliborn knew how to manipulate Gamzee incredibly effectively because he had been chilling with a Gamzee soul piece for who knows how long.

The sopor slime was a red herring, and Karkat fell for it. More of Caliborn's work. Karkat managed to overpower his influence temporarily through the power of friendship, but their relationship fell apart on the meteor because Gamzee was only like 50% Gamzee.

And yet Jack was a murderous asshole before he got Cal. After he got Cal, the only thing that Cal seemed to have really made him do was destroy Universe B.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51079 on: April 15, 2015, 09:15:32 pm »

All the bad things Gamzee did were after a good session of staring into Lil Cal's eyes and exposing himself to Caliborn's influence. He actually doesn't say he's quitting sopor slime until after this. And Caliborn knew how to manipulate Gamzee incredibly effectively because he had been chilling with a Gamzee soul piece for who knows how long.

The sopor slime was a red herring, and Karkat fell for it. More of Caliborn's work. Karkat managed to overpower his influence temporarily through the power of friendship, but their relationship fell apart on the meteor because Gamzee was only like 50% Gamzee.

And yet Jack was a murderous asshole before he got Cal. After he got Cal, the only thing that Cal seemed to have really made him do was destroy Universe B.

Isn't Jack being a murderous asshole actually a universal constant thought?
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51080 on: April 15, 2015, 09:18:24 pm »

So, in another juju-related  epileptic tree theory... it looks like John has a fractured soul. His SBURB panel was top right on the house diagram, and that's the one with the square notch cut out of it. For the hell of it, I predict the splinter in that windowpane is either John's soul trying to retcon an escape, OR John's fragment is actually Dad Egbert because he's still kind of an anomaly that was never explained.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #51081 on: April 15, 2015, 09:19:02 pm »

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:57:28 am by penguinofhonor »

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #51082 on: April 15, 2015, 11:38:12 pm »

What if gamzee's evil side and happy side are actually divided by a horizontal line, and lil cal got half and half

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51083 on: April 16, 2015, 12:05:40 am »

The disextion was an...  distaction?
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #51084 on: April 19, 2015, 07:15:14 am »

There, I finally got off my ass and nuked the session. I guess I'l check for interest again sometime around the begging of the Summer Holidays.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51085 on: April 20, 2015, 03:41:09 pm »

Anon Reads Homestuck, gets mad.

I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51086 on: April 20, 2015, 03:43:02 pm »

it's really not as confusing as people make out with it to be

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51087 on: April 20, 2015, 04:21:00 pm »

it's really not as confusing as people make out with it to be
+1.

If you do it like this, even a scissor-rock-paper game can be pictured as something mind-blowing:

"The fuck is this game the enemy always has a counter for your own move yet you can also counter his counter but then he gets to counter your counter-counter aauuggh this game was invented by a GENIUS"
._.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #51088 on: April 20, 2015, 04:23:56 pm »

It's easy to say when you're nerds on a forum about a complex game with hostile user interface.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51089 on: April 20, 2015, 04:25:39 pm »

It's easy to say when you're nerds on a forum about a complex game with hostile user interface.
Why do people say that DF has a hostile user interface?

It's not really all that hostile (except for the military screen that thing is evil). All the buttons are on-screen all the time, you can always look up what to press to do what you want. Much better than most roguelikes have, at least.
._.
Pages: 1 ... 3404 3405 [3406] 3407 3408 ... 3524