Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3401 3402 [3403] 3404 3405 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5142210 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #51030 on: April 15, 2015, 06:44:11 am »

That's possible, but I don't think it's probable due to the fact that it would nullify Skaia's ability to scratch things, and I don't think Paradox Space would allow for that sort of thing and therefore would've needed 8 more guardian and then at that point things just turn into an incestuous slurry.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #51031 on: April 15, 2015, 06:50:26 am »

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:53:49 am by penguinofhonor »

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51032 on: April 15, 2015, 07:01:16 am »

I wonder if Skaia itself is a juju... and if it, then what was put into alchemizing it.
._.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #51033 on: April 15, 2015, 08:06:26 am »

This whole sequence is going to make much, much more sense when the comic's done and we can actually figure out where the fuck half of the things happening now fit on the actual timeline.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51034 on: April 15, 2015, 08:19:03 am »

We at least know it's after the Jack on Jack on Jack threeway. Since Dirk was present.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51035 on: April 15, 2015, 10:50:20 am »

This whole sequence is going to make much, much more sense when the comic's done and we can actually figure out where the fuck half of the things happening now fit on the actual timeline.
This is what I'm thinking.  Theorizing is wonderful but I can't follow it just yet, I'm waiting to see how things go.  Enjoying the reveals that are being spoonfed, trusting that it'll make sense later - because Hussie's actually really good about that.

I am a bit curious as to how LE got green sun powers though - er wait, I guess that's because he used a first guardian as a host (somehow).  Carry on.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51036 on: April 15, 2015, 12:54:12 pm »

Wait, if Cal is Lord English's soul holder thing, then Davesprite's ex-universe might be more important than we think.

After all, that's the one that had Calsprite, right?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #51037 on: April 15, 2015, 01:33:58 pm »

Wait, if Cal is Lord English's soul holder thing, then Davesprite's ex-universe might be more important than we think.

After all, that's the one that had Calsprite, right?
Maybe it became a doomed timeline because, as a sprite, LE could never just burst out of cal's chest?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #51038 on: April 15, 2015, 01:43:03 pm »

Shouldn't matter. Lord English gets green sun powers from Doc Scratch. He was alchemized from Cal. What happens to Cal past that point shouldn't matter. Safest bet is to blame everything on Juju fuckery and accept it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51040 on: April 15, 2015, 03:51:04 pm »

Shouldn't matter. Lord English gets green sun powers from Doc Scratch. He was alchemized from Cal. What happens to Cal past that point shouldn't matter. Safest bet is to blame everything on Juju fuckery and accept it.

But hey, at least we know exactly where LE got all of his features:

Seizureiffic billiard eyes/invincibility: full-body union with the Clockwork Majyyks

Green sun powers: t1ck t0ck 8r8k H34DS honk HONK code

Ability to always be already here: ring of void + time travel + cue ball omniscience + AR probability shenanigans

Mad gainz: Equius

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51041 on: April 15, 2015, 04:00:45 pm »

What about him losing his mind and ability to speak after a while? There's a definite difference between a master manipulator LE (when he "ALREADY HERE"-s the running Handmaid) and a brute crusher LE who wrecked the Furthest Ring in blind rage, allowing the Team Heroes to acquire the Weapon.
._.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #51042 on: April 15, 2015, 04:01:53 pm »

I think his ability to be already here comes from his TARDIS sarcophagus.

Also it's just possible he's pissed off about Calliope still existing.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #51043 on: April 15, 2015, 04:06:11 pm »

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:53:56 am by penguinofhonor »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #51044 on: April 15, 2015, 04:06:56 pm »

What about him losing his mind and ability to speak after a while? There's a definite difference between a master manipulator LE (when he "ALREADY HERE"-s the running Handmaid) and a brute crusher LE who wrecked the Furthest Ring in blind rage, allowing the Team Heroes to acquire the Weapon.

Oh, yeah, forgot.

HONK HONK/blind rage: Gamzee, the Bard of Rage

Bard is a passive destroyer class. The Bard of Rage allows destruction through rage. This makes Gamzee the most effective Bard of Rage ever, since his inclusion in Lord English apparently made him into that blind rage whosit.
Pages: 1 ... 3401 3402 [3403] 3404 3405 ... 3524