Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3323 3324 [3325] 3326 3327 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5142558 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #49860 on: October 25, 2014, 12:02:27 pm »

I notice that during the flash, the red circles at the bottom of the page changed to the dur face that is the website's logo. And at the end, when they turned back to red circles, that was the symbol on Caliborn's mouse.

Oh, dear, though. Now we have to wait until November to learn if anyone who died actually survives.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49861 on: October 25, 2014, 12:17:43 pm »

Another thing from the tumblr front, making use of the second-most-popular tumblr meme right now (anything to do with the skeleton war is first):

spoopy-minaj:

Oh homestuck? I love Homestuck, the way everyone just [clenches fist] FUCKING DIES
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49862 on: October 25, 2014, 12:22:37 pm »

Another thing from the tumblr front, making use of the second-most-popular tumblr meme right now (anything to do with the skeleton war is first):

spoopy-minaj:

Oh homestuck? I love Homestuck, the way everyone just [clenches fist] FUCKING DIES

The sad part is that I can say that unsarcastically. Dave and Kanaya's were the only deaths that made me sad and I knew the latter's was inevitable.

Also, anyone want to lay bets on VBVS's undead army saving the day? Also, Aranea is probably screwed. Which means the Ring of Life will be free. If someone[Roxy] were to steal it and put it on Jane... Resurrections for EVERYBODY! Besides Karkat[Already had one, plus body melteed], Kanaya[Vaporized] and Gamzee[Might not be dead. And if he isn't... No one wants Gamzee back anyways.]
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49863 on: October 25, 2014, 12:30:33 pm »

more

anarchiccorrosivity:
|
|   ectotechgodhead:
|   |
|   |   MAYBE KARKATS QUEST BED IS IN THE LAVA
|
|   AND MAYBE KANAYAS QUEST BED WAS IN THE GIANT FUCKING DEATH LASER
My tumblr.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49864 on: October 25, 2014, 12:34:41 pm »

Am I the only one who has forgotten what the hell is going on?

Because I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49865 on: October 25, 2014, 12:37:13 pm »

Am I the only one who has forgotten what the hell is going on?

Because I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on.

Only one cure for that.
Spooky Signature

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49866 on: October 25, 2014, 12:38:32 pm »

frendaseiboolun:
|
|   this update was a lot more violent and “HOLY SHIT” than cascade or even fucking eternity served cold because both of those had their timing. both of those had breathing space. they had space between events to think.
|
|   this update was like being in a car accelerating to 150 mph and spinning out of control and narrowly avoiding hitting a semitruck full of lava and everything is on fire and youre in hell
My tumblr.

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
  • OH NO, EVERYTHING'S DEAD!
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #49867 on: October 25, 2014, 01:07:21 pm »

Huh, the URL is unique for the flash. No page number at all, just the site, then /GAMEOVER/

Also, the sheer number of style changes throughout the animation is just odd.
Every dwarf, every dwarven man, women, and child, that comes to our forts will die there; it's truly sad when you think about it. And we ask our selves, why? Why do we push forward, knowing this fate, that we are destined for failure? Because, this game grasps the concept of mortality. Some games you can never lose, but we all stop eventually, causing a 'death' to those game's 'worlds'. Dwarf Fortress gives us a definite end, knowing that we will leave that world eventually, and move on to more.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49868 on: October 25, 2014, 01:15:03 pm »

Spoiler: My analysis (click to show/hide)
Spooky Signature

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #49869 on: October 25, 2014, 01:23:56 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Every dwarf, every dwarven man, women, and child, that comes to our forts will die there; it's truly sad when you think about it. And we ask our selves, why? Why do we push forward, knowing this fate, that we are destined for failure? Because, this game grasps the concept of mortality. Some games you can never lose, but we all stop eventually, causing a 'death' to those game's 'worlds'. Dwarf Fortress gives us a definite end, knowing that we will leave that world eventually, and move on to more.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49870 on: October 25, 2014, 01:32:58 pm »

Spoiler: My analysis (click to show/hide)

His death is probably the end, but I don't think this is the death that is actually going to end his arc.  I think it might be a different one.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #49871 on: October 25, 2014, 01:52:05 pm »

The circles/faces indicate whether the flash is currently in Caliborn's universe (circles) or whichever universe everyone else is in (faces). I can only hope that Caliborn clicking the MSPAFace button means that the comic will go back to the non-Caliborn universe.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Derp
Re: MSPA Homestuck - EVERYTHING IS GONE
« Reply #49872 on: October 25, 2014, 02:09:19 pm »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49873 on: October 25, 2014, 03:06:10 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 03:11:06 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #49874 on: October 25, 2014, 03:27:55 pm »

I think most of them were just going full panic-psychotic.

Also, NEWS POST!

Many IMPLICATIONS! Also explains the Flash's changing art-style.

Edit: Fine, I'll copy the post for you all.

Quote from: Andrew Hussie
Song is Carne Vale by Malcolm Brown. Always been a big fan of Malcolm's work, so it's cool to kick off the comic again with one of his songs.

Thanks to contributing artists Hanni, Matt, Jon, Rennie, Zack, and Jones. All of whom have contributed to Paradox Space as well. I haven't done a (non-game) Flash with a lot of contributing artists in a while. I think Cascade was the last one? Kind of a throwback to the old Art Team days. Remember that? Actually, the expanded network of PXS artists is almost like Homestuck Art Team 2.0. A number of the (now many) artists involved with that comic have sorta parlayed that work into other HS projects, including stuff for the game (more on that soon). It's been pretty awesome having so many great artists help build on the Homestuck universe.

About the Flash. Or really, A663 as a whole. Truly we are back in the saddle, with bad anime and mass murder - the quintessential Homestuck Experience. A year ago I knew I was going to have to pause for a long time. I made sure to cut it off just before this act, not after. Leaving you hanging on that note for a year... damn. Not even I am that cruel. Now you will only have to wait a week to see what happens next. I will say this much. It sure is a bunch of stuff that happens. The regular update engine lurches back to life on 11/1.

But as of typing this, by my watch, 10/25 isn't over yet, and technically neither is the update day. Hmm.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 04:07:11 pm by Mageziya »
Pages: 1 ... 3323 3324 [3325] 3326 3327 ... 3524