Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3280 3281 [3282] 3283 3284 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5121998 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #49215 on: January 27, 2014, 09:19:22 pm »

Hopefully it wasn't selected.

As long as there is eventually a time and a space player, I doesn't matter too much to me.

In other news, by inverting faygo's mIrAcLeS code to MiRaClEs, I literally created a miracle.  Also, the code for the Cherub jujus doesn't work.

Edit: Okay just messing around trying to get more toolkind stuff into the game through the randomizer, first thing it shows up after I specify that it needs to be in that is a Hooligan Bar, nothing too odd considering, but the second thing was a Boatmurdered Themed Flash Drive.
Alright who did this?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 09:37:00 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #49216 on: January 27, 2014, 11:58:59 pm »

Actually, I did pick the option that two players can't have the same class and aspect. I was thinking of making a thread for this later.  I was also thinking of restarting the session later today, because there's so many players.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49217 on: January 28, 2014, 12:02:11 am »

Actually, I did pick the option that two players can't have the same class and aspect. I was thinking of making a thread for this later.  I was also thinking of restarting the session later today, because there's so many players.
If you do, could you not pick that option?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49218 on: January 28, 2014, 12:05:48 am »

Awww, I was just getting the hang of aspect powers. :P

Sure, I can get a bunch of ogres down to 1% health, but, yanno, actually landing the killing blow is the problem.

Which is where my proposal comes in: If we do restart, could people PLEASE avoid setting their prototyping strength above 10?

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49219 on: January 28, 2014, 12:12:18 am »

I can not restart if you prefer the session not restarting. I only really wanted to restart because we don't have time and space players.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49220 on: January 28, 2014, 07:26:59 am »

Awww, I was just getting the hang of aspect powers. :P

Sure, I can get a bunch of ogres down to 1% health, but, yanno, actually landing the killing blow is the problem.

Which is where my proposal comes in: If we do restart, could people PLEASE avoid setting their prototyping strength above 10?

12's not that bad, is it?

I can not restart if you prefer the session not restarting. I only really wanted to restart because we don't have time and space players.

Don't need a restart, the next two who enter just should use those aspects.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49221 on: January 28, 2014, 09:19:47 am »

Yeah, alright. I won't restart. We should create a thread for this though, since it's pretty much the only thing being discussed on this topic at the moment.
EDIT: Also Gragnorke, since you're online, wire me 35 rust grist.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:01:23 am by darkpaladin109 »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49222 on: January 28, 2014, 10:43:09 am »

Me gatleos FFS apples and dex had a session but that game was so young and in beta we kinda just left.

I think Dex made like 90% of the art in there though.
I was kinda there too, and I've stuck around with the project for a while, mostly because it's a vent for all my excess creativity to seep through in the form of cow statues. So if you guys need a veteran to help you out with the ropes, I can definitely do that.

Also, for the folks who picked the more.... eclectic specibi, you can actually suggest items to be added to the game via the Feedback/Submit button under ABOUT. It'll take a bit to be added, especially since most of the item admins seem to be busy with school, but it's probably better than nothing. Don't use the Randomizer, since there's a temporary embargo on randomized items until the back catalogue of suggested junk gets through.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49223 on: January 28, 2014, 11:06:00 am »

Also, for the folks who picked the more.... eclectic specibi, you can actually suggest items to be added to the game via the Feedback/Submit button under ABOUT. It'll take a bit to be added, especially since most of the item admins seem to be busy with school, but it's probably better than nothing. Don't use the Randomizer, since there's a temporary embargo on randomized items until the back catalogue of suggested junk gets through.

I found a resetter in the shop that for a cost of 10000 boondollars can reset your strife specibus.  Used it, and now I got a fair amount of options in my new specibus.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49224 on: January 28, 2014, 11:42:42 am »

I found a resetter in the shop that for a cost of 10000 boondollars can reset your strife specibus.  Used it, and now I got a fair amount of options in my new specibus.
Oh, I keep forgetting about that thing. Yeah, that works too, and probably works better given how clogged the item submission system is right now.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49225 on: January 28, 2014, 12:03:17 pm »

I think it's kind of funny how I'm much more powerful without weapons then with them.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #49226 on: January 28, 2014, 12:10:16 pm »

I think it's kind of funny how I'm much more powerful without weapons then with them.
Yes, that's a roletech for Void players. How high is your strife power right now?
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49227 on: January 28, 2014, 12:27:09 pm »

I don't know exactly how high it is, but last time I checked it was something like 912 bonus from the roletech. I'm pretty much able to easily solo groups of weaker basilisks and ogres. I can pretty much kill diamond ogres, the toughest version of ogres I can fight in my land in one hit.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49228 on: January 28, 2014, 12:28:54 pm »

I vividly remember prototyping my green sun plushie and adding a stupid number to that prototyping thing.

Fun times.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #49229 on: January 28, 2014, 12:31:31 pm »

I don't know exactly how high it is, but last time I checked it was something like 912 bonus from the roletech. I'm pretty much able to easily solo groups of weaker basilisks and ogres. I can pretty much kill diamond ogres, the toughest version of ogres I can fight in my land in one hit.
Damn, that's just.. broken.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.
Pages: 1 ... 3280 3281 [3282] 3283 3284 ... 3524