Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3231 3232 [3233] 3234 3235 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116031 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #48480 on: September 15, 2013, 05:29:44 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's not just or heroic, luck will suffice. I'm not sure if you noticed but even with Vriska on the meteor with only a few years of practice, light was still terribly overpowered.

Weeks of practice, not years. They spent 612 hours in the session, which is just over 25 days. They spent 10 hours, 25 minutes on the meteor, AFAIK.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48481 on: September 15, 2013, 05:42:03 pm »

I think Gamzee might be trying to remove her tiaratop.
...With his codpiece.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #48482 on: September 15, 2013, 06:19:09 pm »

So... what? Hundreds of years of planning ruined by Gamzee the Humping Clown falling from the sky?

... I'd be amused.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48483 on: September 15, 2013, 06:24:03 pm »

So now I'm wondering if Gamzee was only serving Caliborn under command, rather than religious reasons...

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #48484 on: September 15, 2013, 06:28:45 pm »

It's not just or heroic, luck will suffice. I'm not sure if you noticed but even with Vriska on the meteor with only a few years of practice, light was still terribly overpowered.

Weeks of practice, not years. They spent 612 hours in the session, which is just over 25 days. They spent 10 hours, 25 minutes on the meteor, AFAIK.
not to mention that aranea somehow have control over the clock.

...is it just me or it seems that so far the god tier clock only worked correctly once?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48485 on: September 15, 2013, 06:29:58 pm »

...is it just me or it seems that so far the god tier clock only worked correctly once?
Twice, actually.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #48486 on: September 15, 2013, 06:31:59 pm »

Twice, actually.
when was the second time?
afaik even if vriska would have it coming, she still technically died from crowbar's crowbar's interference.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48487 on: September 15, 2013, 06:33:38 pm »

Twice, actually.
afaik even if vriska would have it coming, she still technically died from crowbar's crowbar's interference.
Same as the first one, but later.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48488 on: September 15, 2013, 06:56:38 pm »

Twice, actually.
First.
We don't know if Aranea did something to the clock or if it was just showing her pupils because she was Jade's killer.

Second.
The crowbar killing Vriska is entirely based on speculation and Hussie being a troll.

Come on we went over this already.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48489 on: September 15, 2013, 07:03:40 pm »

Twice, actually.
First.
We don't know if Aranea did something to the clock or if it was just showing her pupils because she was Jade's killer.

Second.
The crowbar killing Vriska is entirely based on speculation and Hussie being a troll.

Come on we went over this already.

What with the "Lucky Br8k" and the fact that Jade's death wasn't really just, I think it's pretty probable that she influenced things.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48490 on: September 15, 2013, 07:06:54 pm »

Who are you to judge? Jade was unambiguously being a bitch, killing her is very much a thing that can be construed as just.

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
  • OH NO, EVERYTHING'S DEAD!
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #48491 on: September 15, 2013, 07:09:39 pm »

From what I can tell, Aranea is going to use Gamzee to liberate Jane, then when )(IC is terminated, assuming that is part of her plan, she will use her to revive Jade.

Or John can come in and Johnify the timeline, ruining/saving everything.

All hail the weapon.
Every dwarf, every dwarven man, women, and child, that comes to our forts will die there; it's truly sad when you think about it. And we ask our selves, why? Why do we push forward, knowing this fate, that we are destined for failure? Because, this game grasps the concept of mortality. Some games you can never lose, but we all stop eventually, causing a 'death' to those game's 'worlds'. Dwarf Fortress gives us a definite end, knowing that we will leave that world eventually, and move on to more.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48492 on: September 15, 2013, 07:15:29 pm »

Who are you to judge? Jade was unambiguously being a bitch, killing her is very much a thing that can be construed as just.
And lets be honest, being possessed didn't help either.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48493 on: September 15, 2013, 07:19:24 pm »

Actually, I thought the possessed thing would make the evil not count for purposes of death.
But mainly the lucky break thing.

I agree on the John thing, though.

[Speed Edit]Know what would be funny? If John Johnified the entire timeline, right from the start of Homestuck.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48494 on: September 15, 2013, 07:21:07 pm »

That could just mean that it's lucky that Jade didn't revive.

Because, really, not having a rabid [color=lime green]green sun[/color]-powered god after you is lucky.
Pages: 1 ... 3231 3232 [3233] 3234 3235 ... 3524