Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3216 3217 [3218] 3219 3220 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5115461 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #48255 on: September 08, 2013, 01:21:02 pm »

Is anyone going to mention the new tshirt designs that are featured on the news page?
I like that the artist has the idea of tshirt design down; which is to keep it simple in colours and detail. Some people are great artists but they don't understand what is appropriate for where.
Out of them though I could only imagine someone wearing the Rose or Jade ones in public. The John one is a little too referencey and the Dave one has Cal on it.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48256 on: September 08, 2013, 01:23:45 pm »

Is anyone going to mention the new tshirt designs that are featured on the news page?
I like that the artist has the idea of tshirt design down; which is to keep it simple in colours and detail. Some people are great artists but they don't understand what is appropriate for where.
Out of them though I could only imagine someone wearing the Rose or Jade ones in public. The John one is a little too referencey and the Dave one has Cal on it.
Speaking of which, is anyone going to mention the new updoot designs that are featured in the new panels?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48257 on: September 08, 2013, 01:26:24 pm »

Speaking of which, is anyone going to mention the new updoot designs that are featured in the new panels?
The new whats?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48258 on: September 08, 2013, 01:27:17 pm »

Frankly I'm surprised it doesn't account for the trolls.

The new whats?
====>

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48259 on: September 08, 2013, 01:28:08 pm »

Frankly I'm surprised it doesn't account for the trolls.

The new whats?
====>
Indeed :P.

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
  • OH NO, EVERYTHING'S DEAD!
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #48260 on: September 08, 2013, 01:29:44 pm »

And the site is barely crawling along again.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Every dwarf, every dwarven man, women, and child, that comes to our forts will die there; it's truly sad when you think about it. And we ask our selves, why? Why do we push forward, knowing this fate, that we are destined for failure? Because, this game grasps the concept of mortality. Some games you can never lose, but we all stop eventually, causing a 'death' to those game's 'worlds'. Dwarf Fortress gives us a definite end, knowing that we will leave that world eventually, and move on to more.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48261 on: September 08, 2013, 01:30:15 pm »

Stupid guru. Too busy meditating to let me read Homestuck.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48262 on: September 08, 2013, 01:31:53 pm »

Roxy is B2's Captain Marvel.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48263 on: September 08, 2013, 02:06:18 pm »

Fare thee well, poor battleship. We knew ye not, but your accomplishments saved the lives of many.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48264 on: September 08, 2013, 02:22:11 pm »

So that's what the angels look like up close.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48265 on: September 08, 2013, 02:41:08 pm »

These "angels" look more like winged snakes to me.
._.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48266 on: September 08, 2013, 02:42:02 pm »

Yes, that's exactly what angels are.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48267 on: September 08, 2013, 02:59:32 pm »

As evidenced here.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48268 on: September 08, 2013, 03:10:05 pm »

I just noticed that Remuthra is my hat.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #48269 on: September 08, 2013, 03:24:39 pm »

Angels are scary motherfuckers.

This explains why the problem of which one to use was so difficult.
Pages: 1 ... 3216 3217 [3218] 3219 3220 ... 3524