Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3021 3022 [3023] 3024 3025 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129839 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #45330 on: February 21, 2013, 12:44:44 pm »

Surely just shattering a ring around the Green Sun would do nothing? 3 dimensions, guys.

It's presented that way to us so we know what we're looking at, because it is a flat image.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #45331 on: February 21, 2013, 12:53:25 pm »

Or maybe this is Caliborn's learning disability in effect again, and he doesn't grasp the concept that space is 3-dimensional. Thus, his plan is doomed to failure from the start.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45332 on: February 21, 2013, 01:00:51 pm »

Or maybe this is Caliborn's learning disability in effect again, and he doesn't grasp the concept that space is 3-dimensional. Thus, his plan is doomed to failure from the start.

That'd be the ultimate anti-climax.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45333 on: February 21, 2013, 01:22:45 pm »

Surely just shattering a ring around the Green Sun would do nothing? 3 dimensions, guys.

So long as the ring is perpendicular to the line of force he's going to use to punch through, he should be fine. :P

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #45334 on: February 21, 2013, 01:45:01 pm »

Y'know, I'm not actually sure what destroying the Green Sun would accomplish. First Guardians would still retain their powers, what with the nonlinearity of time and space that allowed, say, Scratch to have his even though he participated in the Green Sun's creation. Right?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45335 on: February 21, 2013, 03:17:18 pm »

Space is all wobbly outside the game sessions. I expect that completing that circle is going to do SOMETHING.

Anyway, I don't think LE is doing it on purpose. He's just following Meenah and Vriska around, blowing up dream bubbles all over the place.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #45336 on: February 21, 2013, 07:44:56 pm »

remember, he already considers fractal circles brilliant. Figure he'd make one in reality.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45337 on: February 21, 2013, 09:00:17 pm »

Man, keep up. He's disconnecting the green sun from paradox space, attempting to collapse it into a black hole (as has been hinted at so very many times). He will use this hole to punch through reality and escape into an entirely new reality where he doesn't have to constantly deal with all this BULLSHIT.

Well, more specifically, he's just getting the Green Sun ready to be destroyed. Vriska or someone will actually be the one to destroy it.

Aha! He needs to destroy it so there will be a space there for Rose and Dave to create one later/earlier!

Or he's in the process of making a magic 8 eye ball. Maybe to install it in the eye socket of a universe frog so he can possess it and have it murder a bunch of other universe frogs.

Or maybe he's doing something more likely than that, but that's no fun to speculate about.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #45338 on: February 21, 2013, 09:02:45 pm »

Updoot alert.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45339 on: February 21, 2013, 09:04:31 pm »

Spoiler: Updoot spoilers (click to show/hide)
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45340 on: February 21, 2013, 09:14:53 pm »

There's an ocean in the shattered space. Is this the beginning of the Skipper Plumbthroat arc?
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45341 on: February 21, 2013, 09:18:08 pm »

Homestuck: Cosmic pirates Vs Skull Santa edition.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #45342 on: February 21, 2013, 09:18:41 pm »

I think I spy Aradia on that ship?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45343 on: February 21, 2013, 09:24:43 pm »

Or Damara :P
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

fivex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45344 on: February 21, 2013, 09:40:24 pm »

Also Sollux.
Pages: 1 ... 3021 3022 [3023] 3024 3025 ... 3524