Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3016 3017 [3018] 3019 3020 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5127918 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #45255 on: February 18, 2013, 08:01:39 pm »

Why do trolls even have gender? Also, is gender, like land/seadwelling based on bloodtype?

I seem to recall Kanaya's caste being almost-always female, and the tyrian purple empress is always female.  Besides that, no idea.

Edit: I think Kanaya's dancestor complained about females being rarer in the upper castes, not counting the empress herself.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 08:04:26 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #45256 on: February 18, 2013, 08:06:04 pm »

I finally got my hands on Land of Fans and Music 2, and it's awesome.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #45257 on: February 18, 2013, 08:10:02 pm »

Giving Homestuck's pathological obsession with symmetry, there are probably one or two mostly male castes too. But who cares. The troll race is over (OR IS IT??).

I finally got my hands on Land of Fans and Music 2, and it's awesome.

I have to listen into HS music a bit more I think.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #45258 on: February 18, 2013, 08:12:20 pm »

Why do trolls even have gender? Also, is gender, like land/seadwelling based on bloodtype?

You should've been here in the summer of 2010 when people were all about talking about this stuff.

Gender is vestigal. No, gender is not determined by blood type.

Good lord that was weird. People were all-atalking about Troll boobs and such.

Anyway, the basic summary is that all the B2 characters not named Roxy are shit, and all the B1 characters are FUCKING... AMAAAAAAZIIIIIIING.

Do you think that maybe the reason that all these characters are well developed is because Hussie killed like thirty of them in one go?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45259 on: February 18, 2013, 08:14:21 pm »

Remember when the Alpha kids were first shown, people disliked Roxy because it was sort of a bastardization of the character Mom?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #45260 on: February 18, 2013, 08:16:05 pm »

Oh god, I remember troll boobs.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #45261 on: February 18, 2013, 08:22:25 pm »

Oh god, I remember troll boobs.
Truly siggworthy, but not my style.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45262 on: February 18, 2013, 08:45:55 pm »

I'm a bit concerned that Rose has become an alcoholic. And based on her and Kanaya's apparent inseparability, I'm guessing that their relationship isn't totally healthy.
Rose possibly going alcoholic is really worrying, though Roxy might actually help if she gets the chance. And what if she has Kanaya drinking, too?

On a side note, perhaps Faygo is almost like alcohol to trolls? I never saw it that way before, but with this intermission update...
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45263 on: February 18, 2013, 08:48:16 pm »

I'm a bit concerned that Rose has become an alcoholic. And based on her and Kanaya's apparent inseparability, I'm guessing that their relationship isn't totally healthy.
Rose possibly going alcoholic is really worrying, though Roxy might actually help if she gets the chance. And what if she has Kanaya drinking, too?

On a side note, perhaps Faygo is almost like alcohol to trolls? I never saw it that way before, but with this intermission update...
Nah, because when Eridan first showed up he had some and wasn't effected.
Even said it was just sugar and whatnot.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45264 on: February 18, 2013, 08:50:59 pm »

Nah, because when Eridan first showed up he had some and wasn't effected.
Even said it was just sugar and whatnot.
Ok, just checking. There were a LOT of bottles on the ground, so that's one giant sugar high right there...
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Boea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45265 on: February 19, 2013, 11:58:34 am »

Also, as Dave didn't have trouble with space bending imps due to time powers, being got tier now, wouldn't he be able to stop Jade pretty easily?
You are speaking of a high-active class, Witch of Space, with added powers of Omniscience and nigh-Infinite power to a Knight of Time.
I think the power difference is choice, and the non-felled crew [Dave Karkat, possibly John and Davesprite] probably have to so something miraculous, involving a 4-fold Fraymotif or something.

We are talking about Terezi, red soda like that is like sensory overload for her.
In other news, sexual predation. [Alternatively: An Obvious Alternative To The Terezi-Eye Theory.]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 12:04:20 pm by Boea »

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45266 on: February 19, 2013, 01:16:12 pm »

We haven't seen [Terezi's] eyes since forever, leading to speculation that she is either dead, or not blind.
Sollux, as the Mage of Doom, prophesied the death of all trolls...

You know who else's eyes we haven't seen? Dave's.

Judging from Karkat's attitude, I don't think trolls are even capable of developing an alcohol problem. Sugar problems and juggalo problems, yes, but not alcohol.

As for troll reproduction, they have ectobiology. I think the Condesce should be able to resurrect the troll race from only herself, if she had a Mother Grub.

Boea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45267 on: February 19, 2013, 01:28:29 pm »

Dave's eyes aren't an important item, regardless, anyways. [I don't see him spending long stretches of time with the equivalent of the evil force.]
Just click the link above.

How about, Red Cherry Soda, that is bright fucking red, long nights, and probably no substantial exercise, and diet.
This is Terezi we are talking about, she seems to only do fine when she's high strung, and not drugged out on sugar, and red food coloring. :v

Eh, ectobiology Mother Grubs, and time warp the matriorb, and shit, fuck the world.

Hello Felt
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 01:48:43 pm by Boea »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45268 on: February 19, 2013, 01:50:43 pm »

You know who else's eyes we haven't seen? Dave's.
Yes we have. Back when he stared at the horrorterrors on Derse.

Boea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45269 on: February 19, 2013, 01:53:32 pm »

Also, update.

Dave's eye's have been a non-issue for the longest times.

The issue here is Terezi, we don't know things, and the eyes are a big thing for the girl.
Pages: 1 ... 3016 3017 [3018] 3019 3020 ... 3524