Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 3004 3005 [3006] 3007 3008 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126398 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #45075 on: February 13, 2013, 10:07:18 pm »

The shittiest role is probably prince of... something. Princes definitely get the shit end of the stick. I dunno, maybe prince of life? Is life even an aspect? Someone who's guaranteed to die. And it's not like you'd get any especially cool powers from it.
Prince of void would be pretty good. Destroying obscurity would make the game a lot simpler. No need for seers, mages or players of mind, this guy took care of it all.
Or he deprives enemies of vital stuff, like, say, air, or blood.

Princes of Breath and Blood, Darvi.
A Prince of Void could do both. And more. Literally brainless enemies, anybody?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45076 on: February 13, 2013, 10:08:31 pm »

The shittiest role is probably prince of... something. Princes definitely get the shit end of the stick. I dunno, maybe prince of life? Is life even an aspect? Someone who's guaranteed to die. And it's not like you'd get any especially cool powers from it.
Prince of void would be pretty good. Destroying obscurity would make the game a lot simpler. No need for seers, mages or players of mind, this guy took care of it all.
Or he deprives enemies of vital stuff, like, say, air, or blood.

Princes of Breath and Blood, Darvi.
A Prince of Void could do both. And more. Literally brainless enemies, anybody?
Even better- you can destroy the void of something, for example, destroying the void of coffee beans, as was done in one forum adventure on the MSPA forums.

So yeah, free stuff basically.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45077 on: February 13, 2013, 10:09:53 pm »

See the thing about destroying the lack of anything, is that it is the creation of something, therefor prince of void could be responsible for making anything.
It is like a watered down muse of everything.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #45078 on: February 13, 2013, 10:12:26 pm »

Prince of blood would be devastating. Assuming that blood relates to kinship, as is currently published in Popular MSPA Science Weekly.
He would either destroy the society on Derse, causing social revolution, the working class rise up against the royals, victory by default, or would destroy using the society on Prospit and/or what ever lives on the various planets, raising an army pretty quickly.
Pretty much what I would try to do.

My session would be stupid full of gambit pileups you don't even know. Unless it's me and my only current IRL friend. Then I would be piling Gambits like tetris blocks and he would probably be playing Dwarf Fortress because Sburb is boring yo.

And then I would have to save him and he would be a really shitty princess, as I am not gay and that defeats the point of a male princess unless you are a female which I also am not.

tl;dr: my friend makes a shitty princess.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #45079 on: February 13, 2013, 10:23:49 pm »

Pretty much the first thing I would do in a SBURB session would be raise an army a la Warweary Villein. That is, the Mayor, to be clear.

Probably would need to train some agents to use the alcehemizer to equip the army, until we could crack the Prospitan/Dersite armories.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45080 on: February 13, 2013, 10:27:20 pm »

I would enter the session, make cool shit, run out of grist, kill imps, make more shit, repeat. Just forever. Grind on imps and make cool shit. Solve puzzles? Fuck that shit, I want to see what happens when I combine a chair and my left arm.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #45081 on: February 13, 2013, 10:29:16 pm »

Oh, of course I would do that. Pretty much the first... month of gameplay, with anyone I could think of that I would bring with me, would be doing that.

After that, EMPIRE!

I wonder what kind of God an empire-building gay-guy would be for a created universe...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45082 on: February 13, 2013, 10:29:56 pm »

The first thing I would do is investigate all the Lands. Right down to their core. After all...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45083 on: February 13, 2013, 10:54:04 pm »

I would grind for days after finding an alchemization recipe for something that restored my health and stamina (likely a first aid pack/energy drink)

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45084 on: February 14, 2013, 12:00:21 am »

I would grind for days after finding an alchemization recipe for something that restored my health and stamina (likely a first aid pack/energy drink)

Sooo, Blue Slime Gushers then?
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #45085 on: February 14, 2013, 01:07:37 am »

I mean, the first thing I would do after entry is self-prototype. Obviously. The last thing I would do before, naturally, would be to prototype the computer I'm running SBURB on, just to see what happens. Ideally, the royalty will be able to launch their own sessions. What could go wrong
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #45086 on: February 14, 2013, 01:08:57 am »

I mean, the first thing I would do after entry is self-prototype. Obviously. The last thing I would do before, naturally, would be to prototype the computer I'm running SBURB on, just to see what happens. Ideally, the royalty will be able to launch their own sessions. What could go wrong

sounds like that would make your session dead for being an asshole to it :P

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #45087 on: February 14, 2013, 05:06:08 am »

First off, get as many people as possible in my room. Would be easy if I am in my home town, harder when I away for uni (which is like 90% more probable). For ethical reasons, but mainly as meat shields. These guys are probably not much more doomed than I am, anyway.

Pretty sure I would be a Page or Knight, what with my low self-confidence/esteem. No idea about my Aspect.
I would try and organize and equip my companions in misfortune into a)a looting squad, pillaging and carrying back whatever useful they can find in the Land, and b)a defense squad, protecting our new home from those nasty imps. If I fail and the group breaks apart, I still have a lot of people around to kick imps in the face and eat my food.

I would try to mobilize myself as soon as possible and FWOOOSH! around, helping both squads whenever they are attacked. I (and the players I am connected with) would proceed to fortify our houses into near-untakeable compounds. Automated Traps, fyeah! Take care to keep agents out.

Check if my Consorts can use rifles. If they can use rifles, take them to my house and give them some. Given HS's weapon balance, maces, crossbows or glass bottles might work just as well. It is a bit like child soldiers, but without the terrible moral objections!

After a few hours of levelling up and gearing the HELL up, take my friends on a mission to capture a Battleship. Upgrade it. Upgrade it even more. Upgrades! If I can't captchalogue it as a whole(probable) just alchemize lazerthrowers, flak-torpedos and ionmotors. Or whatever they have in the incipisphere... pack a gate into that ship and use it to wreck havoc either on the battlefield or on Derse itself. Aim all weapons for the Throne room.

Knowing my friends, they would attempt a number of other crazy stragies. It might prove worthwhile to abandone my Ansatz for something else.

This all takes granted that I have any clue what I am doing.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45088 on: February 14, 2013, 09:45:30 am »

I HATE YOU FUZZY I HATE YOU FUZZY I HATE YOU FUZZY I HATE YOU FUZZY

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45089 on: February 14, 2013, 09:46:36 am »

?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 3004 3005 [3006] 3007 3008 ... 3524