Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2901 2902 [2903] 2904 2905 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5127234 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #43530 on: December 17, 2012, 11:09:56 pm »

Her idea of 'culling' is very different from what your dictionary might describe it as.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43531 on: December 17, 2012, 11:15:51 pm »

The problem with fighting Terezi as a combatant, is that any circumstance where you do is one where she's already foreseen her victory and allowed herself to be embroiled in the combat. ;) And her backstab has some preeeety high damage. I'd say Feferi too.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #43532 on: December 17, 2012, 11:19:05 pm »

You guys suck, Karkat is awesome.  Yes, he's among the most "mortal" of his friends, but c'mon you don't get to be a Knight for nothing.  I'd say weakest in a fight would be Eridan sans laser (remember that guy?) since that was apparently all he had going for him.  Terezi probably nearby, she said herself she's more about telling people what to do than actually fighting.

Note that Eridan went on a killing rampage on the meteor with a science wand.

Tools don't make the man.  I might look badass blowing away my white whale with a laser too, but that doesn't make me a good fighter.

The wand was a placebo; it was Eridan himself shooting that shit. That's his Prince of Hope powers; turns out Hope is a white beam of death when you destroy with it.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43533 on: December 17, 2012, 11:41:09 pm »

The wand was a placebo; it was Eridan himself shooting that shit. That's his Prince of Hope powers; turns out Hope is a white beam of death when you destroy with it.

Actually, that suddenly makes sense with the whole "Prince is the destructive class" idea we've had going around. I didn't realize it until now.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43534 on: December 17, 2012, 11:56:11 pm »

Although does Feferi even do combat? Can she even fight? Remind me, did we ever see her do anything heroic beyond dragging whales around?

Presumably those brains didn't fork themselves, and she did kiss a bloody nerd's corpse, which is pretty heroic for a popular girl.

I have no idea where I'm going to put this fucking poster.  Also, it doesn't have Gamzee on it, that's weird.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43535 on: December 18, 2012, 12:05:52 am »

Did you just go through all of Hivebent to try and find an example of her killing something, or do you actually remember the contents of every fucking page?
Either way I could start building a case for mild autism.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43536 on: December 18, 2012, 12:08:18 am »

Wait, there are people who don't remember that panel? That's the one that immediately came up when I thought of Feferi and fighting.

Which really just goes to show...

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #43537 on: December 18, 2012, 12:14:15 am »

Although does Feferi even do combat? Can she even fight? Remind me, did we ever see her do anything heroic beyond dragging whales around?

Presumably those brains didn't fork themselves, and she did kiss a bloody nerd's corpse, which is pretty heroic for a popular girl.

I have no idea where I'm going to put this fucking poster.  Also, it doesn't have Gamzee on it, that's weird.

Aqizzar I just realized you didn't get a quote from Duke 2.0 this year. I thought that was a tradition or something. :(

Also, Even if she forked some brains she'd still be behind everyone else if she didn't murderate anything else on Alternia. Maybe she handled some assassins by herself? I think gol'glyb got most of them.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #43538 on: December 18, 2012, 12:16:07 am »

I vaguely remembered brains but thought cuddle-culling was a more entertaining thing to bring up.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43539 on: December 18, 2012, 12:17:24 am »

Did you just go through all of Hivebent to try and find an example of her killing something, or do you actually remember the contents of every fucking page?

Dude, look at that panel and tell me you don't remember it.  Well, I guess you didn't or you wouldn't have asked.  But yeah, I got a mind like a steel trap...

Aqizzar I just realized you didn't get a quote from Duke 2.0 this year. I thought that was a tradition or something. :(

Which is why I've been trying not to think about this.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #43540 on: December 18, 2012, 12:28:05 am »

She's the witch of life.

That makes her a combat medic.

hell yeah.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #43541 on: December 18, 2012, 03:17:47 am »

In a facepunching contest Nepeta probably still wins. How do you think she hunted before she got her claws?
Except facepunching contests were Equius' STRENGTH. Nepeta is a close second, what with jumphugging Equius to the ground.

Don't know if poking soft defenseless floating organs with a long fork counts as fight. Maybe. What were those thingies again?

And it came with the Random Official Shipping Badges.  Dave and Jane, yeah okay I can work with that.  I'm kinda disappointed though, it's a record but not a broken record.
Hm. Dave's obsession with mothers, Jane's thing for funny guys... evidently I should now retreat into the seclusion of my private chamber and "ship it hart".
haha no.

She's the witch of life.

That makes her a combat medic.

hell yeah.
Hell yeah indeed, but SBURB doesn't seem to be designed with a focus on teamplay. A shame. speaking of which

The problem with fighting Terezi as a combatant, is that any circumstance where you do is one where she's already foreseen her victory and allowed herself to be embroiled in the combat. ;) And her backstab has some preeeety high damage. I'd say Feferi too.
Seers are OP.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43542 on: December 18, 2012, 03:38:19 am »

Yes.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #43543 on: December 18, 2012, 04:14:13 am »

I've had my Kickstarter poster for a while now, and I do something different with it depending on whether I'm at home or my dorm (I take it with me as I travel).

At home I keep it above my bed.

When I was at college (on break now) I would always put it up on the ceiling, above the bed so the person in it would have all this weird shit staring down at them as they sleep.

The joke was, it was never in my room. I'd sneak it into somebody else's every night.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43544 on: December 18, 2012, 07:28:41 am »

Updoot.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 2901 2902 [2903] 2904 2905 ... 3524