Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2900 2901 [2902] 2903 2904 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5127276 times)

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #43515 on: December 17, 2012, 09:45:52 pm »

Nepeta was the strongest troll before the game started, because all that hunting pushed her much farther up her echeladder, to the same level as Vriska, plus the normal added musclemass from the workout. Not to mention she likely has no rules of combat, making her an unpredictable and animalistic opponent, one most enemies afterwards would have no idea how to fight.

This makes Nepeta, the shipping catgirl, the most terrifyingly powerfull troll.
And I adore her for that.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43516 on: December 17, 2012, 09:59:14 pm »

Who do you guys think would be the weakest troll in a fight?
I'd have to think Karkat; not much fighting experience and no psychic abilities.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43517 on: December 17, 2012, 10:00:49 pm »

Who do you guys think would be the weakest troll in a fight?
I'd have to think Karkat; not much fighting experience and no psychic abilities.

I'm thinking Tavros. Knock him out of his chair and the strength he uses to push himself around won't be so helpful.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43518 on: December 17, 2012, 10:01:34 pm »

1 on 1? Tavros.

In a circumstance that showcases their abilities? (I.E. Vriska's luck stealing, Tavros' animal... thing, Gamzee being Gamzee) I'd say Karkat too.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43519 on: December 17, 2012, 10:04:23 pm »

How about Mituna in his current state?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43520 on: December 17, 2012, 10:05:26 pm »

1 on 1? Tavros.

In a circumstance that showcases their abilities? (I.E. Vriska's luck stealing, Tavros' animal... thing, Gamzee being Gamzee) I'd say Karkat too.
Karkat has shooshpap. He can end any fight.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43521 on: December 17, 2012, 10:08:39 pm »

You guys suck, Karkat is awesome.  Yes, he's among the most "mortal" of his friends, but c'mon you don't get to be a Knight for nothing.  I'd say weakest in a fight would be Eridan sans laser (remember that guy?) since that was apparently all he had going for him.  Terezi probably nearby, she said herself she's more about telling people what to do than actually fighting.

By the way, I picked up my Kickstarter package yesterday. This is a big fucking poster.  And it came with the Random Official Shipping Badges.  Dave and Jane, yeah okay I can work with that.  I'm kinda disappointed though, it's a record but not a broken record.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43522 on: December 17, 2012, 10:16:34 pm »

Yeah, don't go dissing Karkat. He rocks.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43523 on: December 17, 2012, 10:18:07 pm »

You guys suck, Karkat is awesome.  Yes, he's among the most "mortal" of his friends, but c'mon you don't get to be a Knight for nothing.  I'd say weakest in a fight would be Eridan sans laser (remember that guy?) since that was apparently all he had going for him.  Terezi probably nearby, she said herself she's more about telling people what to do than actually fighting.

By the way, I picked up my Kickstarter package yesterday. This is a big fucking poster.  And it came with the Random Official Shipping Badges.  Dave and Jane, yeah okay I can work with that.  I'm kinda disappointed though, it's a record but not a broken record.

Note that Eridan went on a killing rampage on the meteor with a science wand.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43524 on: December 17, 2012, 10:19:36 pm »

Note that Eridan went on a killing rampage on the meteor with a science wand.

Tools don't make the man.  I might look badass blowing away my white whale with a laser too, but that doesn't make me a good fighter.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #43525 on: December 17, 2012, 10:57:27 pm »

In a facepunching contest Nepeta probably still wins. How do you think she hunted before she got her claws?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43526 on: December 17, 2012, 10:59:13 pm »

In a facepunching contest Nepeta probably still wins. How do you think she hunted before she got her claws?
She used her real claws?
I mean, I think troll's claws are pretty lethal to begin with.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43527 on: December 17, 2012, 11:07:26 pm »

Terezi is a seer. They lead with a baton, that is the thing they do. Fighting isn't exactly meant to be their strong point. If you want to measure combat ability, then yea, Terezi is a high contender for weakest...
Although does Feferi even do combat? Can she even fight? Remind me, did we ever see her do anything heroic beyond dragging whales around?

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #43528 on: December 17, 2012, 11:08:40 pm »

Terezi is a seer. They lead with a baton, that is the thing they do. Fighting isn't exactly meant to be their strong point. If you want to measure combat ability, then yea, Terezi is a high contender for weakest...
Although does Feferi even do combat? Can she even fight? Remind me, did we ever see her do anything heroic beyond dragging whales around?
Nothing, which makes me think she's probably got some badassery in store still. If not I'll be sorely disappointed.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #43529 on: December 17, 2012, 11:09:00 pm »

She culled some cuttlefish.
Pages: 1 ... 2900 2901 [2902] 2903 2904 ... 3524