Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2852 2853 [2854] 2855 2856 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126641 times)

Meansdarling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Hotstuck: [S][A6I3]
« Reply #42795 on: November 19, 2012, 02:41:32 am »

Reminds me of that scene in Madoka when Kyubey is shot full of holes.

lol Gamzee, I am so glad he finally got hurt.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #42796 on: November 19, 2012, 02:59:55 am »

Reminds me of that scene in Madoka when Kyubey is shot full of holes.

lol Gamzee, I am so glad he finally got hurt.
He got scarred by Nep, though?
Also inb4 someone manip Gamzee eating himself.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #42797 on: November 19, 2012, 03:15:44 am »

He scarred himself with Nepeta's claws.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42798 on: November 19, 2012, 01:56:13 pm »

He scarred himself with Nepeta's claws.

While grinning like a maniac the whole time. God that was creepy.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42799 on: November 19, 2012, 03:09:47 pm »

Caliborn is nothing if not thorough. I mean, he's systematically blowing up the afterlife just to eliminate the ghost of a girl who might be useful in maybe killing him!

Indeed. You can say a lot of negative things about him, but you can't say the little asshole lacks work ethic.

And now Gamzee is full of holes. Yay. And his wings are clearly shown as fakes. Him being god-tier is probably fake. Fake like magic and fairies and shit. If this turns out to be a time clone, I'm going to be pretty annoyed. I never really liked Gamzee, and I'd be kinda glad to see him go.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #42800 on: November 19, 2012, 03:24:35 pm »

No, Gamzee can't die. He's my man.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42801 on: November 19, 2012, 03:25:11 pm »

Gamzee is hopefully dead! YAAAAAY!
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #42802 on: November 19, 2012, 03:53:26 pm »

When will you people ever learn. This is Homestuck! There is no permadeath; we've gone over this; there are about a dozen ways to come back to life. I would be willing to bet that by the end even the twice-dead shall rise.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42803 on: November 19, 2012, 04:22:11 pm »

Why does it even matter whether Gamzee is dead? He has no timeline. Since he doesn't change clothes and we never see him traveling, there's no way to tell how long he's been doing this time clown bullshit. Gamzee could leave the meteor right after Rose falls down the stairs, hop straight to Jane and from there to Caliborn, dying in less than ten minutes of subjective time. Or, he could spend SIX HUNDRED AND TWELVE BILLION ALTERNIAN SOLAR SWEEPS inserting himself into the creation myths of pretty much every offscreen universe in paradox space before finally getting shot. Even if Cal has just permakilled him, he can still show up as many times over the course of the story as Hussie feels like. He can survive to the very end, as long as it's implied that he'll be getting some time travel done at some vague point in the distant future. A predestined meeting with death at an undisclosed point in time basically just means that he can't die from anything that isn't Caliborn.

Gamzee still walks among us, unseen and immortal.

When will you people ever learn. This is Homestuck! There is no permadeath; we've gone over this; there are about a dozen ways to come back to life. I would be willing to bet that by the end even the twice-dead shall rise.

Tavros is going to pull a Gollum and accidentally knock the trombone off the door to the after-afterlife, while trying to grab the RING OF ORBS NOFOLD.

Asra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42804 on: November 19, 2012, 04:27:44 pm »

Permanently killing off the clown of the comic? I doubt Hussie would kill him off, because nothing he was doing had been explained yet. Not to mention the effect having Gamzee around does to the fandom, and Hussie's own sort of fixation on clowns(at least in his published works). If he does die, he'll probably come back as a ghost for awhile, or this will turn out to be some alternate Gamzee or Gamzee's final death here, but in non-chronological order so that he will end up showing up later to explain what all of his random hyjinks were about and how the readers should have been paying attention to random parts of the comic.

I mean, Hussie is obviously using Gamzee for something big, plot-related. He's been able to mess around in the alternate Earth pretty much freely, years before the meteor(which is going as fast as possible) has even gotten there. The same with Caliborn's planet(which have all been in Skaia though, where Gamzee was able to chucklevoodoo things, so that might already explain it).

Anyway, it would be a silly way to permanently kill off Gamzee, who is probably one of the more complicated and mysterious characters in Homestuck right now. Though since it's Hussie, he might be killing him off sheerly because of this.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit: Oh also what Soadreqm said. Hussie will likely find some way to mess with the fans who are now having a field day over Gamzee's death. His Twitter awhile ago was teasing Nepetaquest so it would all go hand-in-hand.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 04:29:38 pm by Asra »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #42805 on: November 19, 2012, 04:44:55 pm »

Did we ever see Gamzee's dream self actually die?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42806 on: November 19, 2012, 04:45:51 pm »

Last I checked, they all died.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42807 on: November 19, 2012, 04:50:43 pm »

Did we ever see Gamzee's dream self actually die?
Not that I can remember, no.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #42808 on: November 19, 2012, 04:52:06 pm »

I think Gamzee is dead, but that doesn't mean we won't get to see all the stuff that got him from the meteor to Jane's planet to Caliborn's planet. Heck, the timetable thingers he has mean that some of that stuff might not have happened yet.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #42809 on: November 19, 2012, 05:00:10 pm »

Last I checked, they all died.

We were told they all died, but frankly if you trust the narration at this point I question your judgment. Unless we actually saw Gamzee's dream self die,, I forward the IDE/THEORY: that Dream-Gamzee is still alive.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 2852 2853 [2854] 2855 2856 ... 3524