Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2789 2790 [2791] 2792 2793 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125182 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Hotstuck: [S][A6I3]
« Reply #41850 on: October 15, 2012, 07:38:28 pm »

Confirmed. A villain who is more powerful then Lord English will appear. :P

Edit: Also TavrosXVriska de-confirmed. Turns out Tavros was most likely just making excuses for the shiny thing.

8ut whoever that is has nothing to fucking do with this massive extended multiverse-spanning campaign!

Confirmed: plans for the video game already under way :P

...God DAMN it, Hussie!
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41851 on: October 15, 2012, 08:39:33 pm »

YES! John remembered Vriska! I knew he would and that wasn't just desperate fanboy hope, no siree!

Edit: Also John now trying to keep the ring away from Tavros can either be a good sign or a bad sign depending on who you are. :P

It's a great sign to me. JohnxVriska is far superior to TavrosxVriska.

Of course, if this keeps up it could end up in a full-blown Tavros <3< John...

Oh gog. Somewhere out there right now a squeeing fangirl is writing an awful slash hatesex fic, I guarantee it.  :o
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #41852 on: October 15, 2012, 11:48:29 pm »

You're an optimistic fellow. Speaking of this in the singular?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

BlueMagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Blue admires magical items for their shininess
    • View Profile
« Reply #41853 on: October 15, 2012, 11:58:13 pm »

John...isn't an idiot. He did figure out alchemy before the rest of the kids did. He's kind of dense and not up to speed on a lot of things, but not an idiot. At least, not challenged in some areas.

Honestly I'm hoping Vriska and Meenah fail so that they can both realize a quick and easy way doesn't work. Lord English can't die unless there's a glitch in space time, and it was hinted that the Felt artifacts would be the key to triggering that glitch. I believe it was the voodoo doll that Die had, if I remember correctly. Maybe it's that legendary artifact that Vriska mentioned. Did Meenah find it?

If a glitch in space time is required to kill Lord English, then something that's supposed to kill him won't do the trick probably. See, he's indestructable, and it will only take reality itself fucking up to kill him. Do you think an object that's supposed to kill him will do the trick? Without breaking reality?

Oh shit, what if Meenah and Vriska meet and they both end up becoming treasure hunting rivals?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 12:03:35 am by BlueMagic »
Blue cancels Type Coherent Post: Crying Over Fictional Characters

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #41854 on: October 16, 2012, 12:01:58 am »

I think that the legendary artifact may be Crowbar's crowbar. It's a juju breaker, after all.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41855 on: October 16, 2012, 12:06:45 am »

YES! John remembered Vriska! I knew he would and that wasn't just desperate fanboy hope, no siree!

Edit: Also John now trying to keep the ring away from Tavros can either be a good sign or a bad sign depending on who you are. :P

It's a great sign to me. JohnxVriska is far superior to TavrosxVriska.

Of course, if this keeps up it could end up in a full-blown Tavros <3< John...

Oh gog. Somewhere out there right now a squeeing fangirl is writing an awful slash hatesex fic, I guarantee it.  :o

We're getting there.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

BlueMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41856 on: October 16, 2012, 12:10:07 am »

I think that the legendary artifact may be Crowbar's crowbar. It's a juju breaker, after all.
That would make sense.

Still, I suspect the doll will play a big part. The text I'm talking about is here: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003139

Quote from: Homestuck
Still, it might come in handy down the road. Lord English is supposedly indestructible. He's rumored to be killable only through a number of glitches and exploits in spacetime. The doll may ultimately help you work the system if it comes to that.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #41857 on: October 16, 2012, 12:23:43 am »

Yes, I believe Meenah found it. And the crowbar, for that matter.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41858 on: October 16, 2012, 12:28:30 am »

Pshhh, the only way is to behead him. Of course, since he's not a highlander, that's where the glitch comes in. Which will probably caused by Lil' Cal embracing LE or something. Remember, Caliborn extremely disliked the puppet.

What I'm saying is, Cal is the most important character of the story, and actually a good guy, which usually implies protagonistdom which is only the logical consequence of killing the BBEG.

BlueMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41859 on: October 16, 2012, 12:36:23 am »

Pshhh, the only way is to behead him. Of course, since he's not a highlander, that's where the glitch comes in. Which will probably caused by Lil' Cal embracing LE or something. Remember, Caliborn extremely disliked the puppet.

What I'm saying is, Cal is the most important character of the story, and actually a good guy, which usually implies protagonistdom which is only the logical consequence of killing the BBEG.
You're forgetting that the story itself said who the most important character was:

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41860 on: October 16, 2012, 12:38:24 am »

You're forgetting that Cal was in the exact same panel where that was mentioned (albeit hidden by the laptop).

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41861 on: October 16, 2012, 02:24:06 am »

Meenah does not have it. It is currently in the clutches of Kurloz. Which does not bode well for our heroes.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41862 on: October 16, 2012, 06:16:17 am »

Meenah does not have it. It is currently in the clutches of Kurloz. Which does not bode well for our heroes.

Of course it does, Gamzee's totally a good guy now.
He's just... executing a long-plan wherein he *appears* to be a villain again.  I'm sure of it!
Would a villain have a codpiece like that, I don't think so.  That would just be wrong.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #41863 on: October 16, 2012, 07:57:09 am »

A villain could never have a cod-piece like that, listen to your heart.

Okay, Tavros being in love with Vriska isn't unexpected but horribly wrong nontheless. Damn.

Vriska/John? Nah. What Vriska needs is a friend. A friend she can't push around. Which John might become.
How old is Vriska now, anyway?

So, yeah. John catches up on the plot. Since the plot was mainly a cabal between Doc Scratch and a selected few until [S]Cascade, this isn't really surprising.
Who do you think will ursurp LE's final boss slot?
Da Condesce?
Lil Cal?

Calliope?
Lil Cal?

The Maskara Clan?
Lil Cal?

The Jacks?
Lil Cal?
Lil Cal?
Lil Cal?
Lil Cal?
Lil Cal?

Over and out.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41864 on: October 16, 2012, 09:25:57 am »

The final boss is the Huss himself. Being killed by LE was merely a setback, and being close to Vriska means that his goals are as close as never before.
Pages: 1 ... 2789 2790 [2791] 2792 2793 ... 3524