Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2670 2671 [2672] 2673 2674 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5144187 times)

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
くコ:彡

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Hiatustuck: [S] Caliborn: Enter.
« Reply #40066 on: August 11, 2012, 06:21:14 am »

Lol thats a cute song (meant that in the positive sense, not the demeaning sense). I tend to use
This video when trying to convince friends to read homestuck
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40067 on: August 11, 2012, 08:59:51 am »

Lol man I bet. So does anyone else here hate themselves a little for liking Vriska? I mean I want to hate that homocidal narcisist, but I just cant help loving her xD
No. Vriska is the best troll.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40068 on: August 11, 2012, 09:01:08 am »

Liking Vriska is way better than liking Eridan, so no.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40069 on: August 11, 2012, 09:04:07 am »

His depravity makes me laugh, but yeah no. Unfortunately however he is my patron troll >.>
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40070 on: August 11, 2012, 09:06:02 am »

I know datfeel, man, I know dat feel. Mine too. It's all bad.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40071 on: August 11, 2012, 09:31:47 am »

My favourite troll would be Tavros. Or Gamzee.

Or Tavzee...

Gamvros?

Whatever, they're cute together, okay?!

E: When I think of all the trolls, I always forget about Aradia. Anyone else have that problem? D:
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40072 on: August 11, 2012, 09:37:53 am »

Lol man I bet. So does anyone else here hate themselves a little for liking Vriska? I mean I want to hate that homocidal narcisist, but I just cant help loving her xD

Nein. Vriska is the best troll, and her story is nicely tragic.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40073 on: August 11, 2012, 09:39:27 am »

Oh hey Eridan is the one I forget about the most... So I take back my previous statement, I dont hate Eridan per say, I more find him pathetic. Its Equius that I hate and have as my patron troll. My favourite Trolls would have to be Nepeta and Vriska or Terezi

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40074 on: August 11, 2012, 12:50:42 pm »

Tavros is my patron and favorite as a person, but his story is underdeveloped as yet.  Vriska's story is my favorite troll story.  Even before she admitted her secret insecurities, I saw the genuine concern mixed with her sadism.

I also dig Eridan and Equius though.  Creepers yeah, and too weak to overcome their flaws, but interesting characters.  The troll arc needed deadly threats from within (Eridan, Gamzee) not a sappy ending where they all develop their inner humanity and throw a party.  I hated that Equius failed, but only because it was a perfect opportunity for moirrailship to save him from himself.

Gamzee... I don't know where his character is going.  I just like PB&J.

Edit: About Eridan, I think his genocide-spiel was all BS.  He admitted to himself that he could selectively kill the land dwellers just by a little bit of inaction (letting Feferi's lusus go hungry).  Feferi calls him out on being friends with the other trolls.  He was just trying to live up to his blood, like a lot of the villainous trolls.  He got dumped, he got turned down by every flushed romance he Hoped for, but he kept trying... until nobody even feared him.  That's when he snapped, because he WAS powerful and deserved at least to be feared.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 01:01:26 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40075 on: August 11, 2012, 12:59:36 pm »

Eridan and Equius are my favorite trolls. Kanaya ais my least favorite.
The ones I'm likely to forget about are Feferi and Sollux.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40076 on: August 11, 2012, 01:02:12 pm »

I'm a Feferi. I like Feferi, and I like being a Feferi, but Vriska is still my favourite troll, she's awesome and she knows it.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40077 on: August 11, 2012, 01:56:29 pm »

I just wish that the author of Not What We Planned On would finish the fanfiction. The last update was in either March or May.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40078 on: August 11, 2012, 04:52:54 pm »

So does anyone else here hate themselves a little for liking Vriska? I mean I want to hate that homocidal narcisist, but I just cant help loving her xD

No, I think you're alone there. Everyone else either unambiguously loves Vriska or hates her, with numerous rationalizations of varying flimsiness. Me, I think she's basically the best character in this whole clusterfuck of a story and can't wait for her to bust back into the world of the living. :P

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40079 on: August 11, 2012, 08:47:45 pm »

Psh, the plan for Vriska is so obvious guys. You should drop by the Vriska thread more.
1: HTs have been keeping her away from everyone else so that she wasn't caught in the bubblesplosion
2: She is mad-powerful in Ancestral Awakening
3: She will encounter LE on his quest to kill Calliope and every other dead threat.
4: They'll be stuck in a long stalematey match, with Vriska lucking out of LEs every move and LE ebign invincible.
5: Jake pops into the dreambubble because the HTs knew he would help the spidertroll
6: Jake gets a minor injury that Vriska saved him from in a moment of not bitchiness and also because she's trying to get the "good guy" thing down properly
7: Jake sees that she's not the spidertroll she's looking for and shoots her.
8: LE sees that his fight is won and initiates the reproduction thingy on the sarswapahus timemachine which combines the blood of both participants, resulting in a red-blue cherub.
9: Vriska god-revives because shit why not.
10: LE is incapacitated after the blood removal thing, meaning that Jake defeated LE by playing on his reproductive instincts.
11: Vriska and Jake have passionate hate-makeouts while Tavros looks on in jealous while holding the cherub baby which is making half-hearted efforts to kill him.

It's OBVIOUS.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 2670 2671 [2672] 2673 2674 ... 3524