Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2668 2669 [2670] 2671 2672 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5144195 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Hiatustuck: [S] Caliborn: Enter.
« Reply #40035 on: August 09, 2012, 01:30:36 am »

CRAZY RANTINGS OF A MADMAN! (aka IDE/THEORY)

Okay, so:

Caliborn has started a horrible process that will turn him into LE. Here's how I figure it plays out:

Step 1: Caliborn: Enter. He prototypes sprites together and bad shit happens.

Step 2: Throw Calliope's dead dream self into supersprite, thereby prototyping it.

Step 3: He's already prototyped himself, stupid!

Step 4: If he hasn't, he does anyway.

Step 5: Sleep on derse crypt quest bed to become god tier with own sprite'd real self and dream self simultaneously, much like Jade did with Jadesprite but in reverse.

Step 6: Ascend.

The Cherubs' universe appears to be B2, based on the "living on the beta kid/A2 trolls' meteor with shitty statue of liberties dotting the place and a dying sun in the apparent far future" thing. Because of this, their universe is in the same frog as the beta kids in B1; therefore, Weird Space Shit probably makes B2 inside the tumor. Due to this, B2 is inside the tumor, therefore making it part of the green sun; Caliborn/Calliope's sprite is in the Green Sun or the green sun is their sprite, thus meaning that SHIT IS SO REAL YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 11:53:53 pm by Putnam »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40036 on: August 09, 2012, 02:42:42 am »

That's his plan, anyway. Then Dave time-hops to right before Calliborn's dreamself kills Calliope and wastes him.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40037 on: August 09, 2012, 10:40:31 am »

You might have said this, but I wanna make it clear.

Karkat gave the kids universe cancer. [confirmed]

LE is in the tumorous part of the kids universe. [possible! he's at least IN the universe!]

Karkat made LE.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #40038 on: August 09, 2012, 11:05:47 am »

I'd say that Karkat giving the kids' universe cancer is just his low self-esteem. No, LE orchestrated the cancer all along.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40039 on: August 09, 2012, 11:16:45 am »

LE is in the tumorous part of the kids universe. [possible! he's at least IN the universe!]
Thing is, has he ever been inside that universe? Because I remember distinctively that Crocker got recruited because he couldn't get in there.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40040 on: August 09, 2012, 11:18:46 am »

*shrug* I never said it was perfect. I thought his home planet was in the Kids universe...?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40041 on: August 09, 2012, 11:21:26 am »

A universe which has been destroyed billions (long scale) of years before its natural death?

Actually I remember one leg of Bilious Slick still being there after the Miles. Maybe he could've come from there?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #40042 on: August 09, 2012, 03:08:46 pm »

*shrug* I never said it was perfect. I thought his home planet was in the Kids universe...?

The shitty Statues of Liberby suggest it was Earth all along.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40043 on: August 09, 2012, 09:24:36 pm »

Hey guys, remember that fanfiction I posted way the hell back? Heir Transcendent?

Some crazy guy did an audio recording of it.

*Sniff* So beautiful.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40044 on: August 09, 2012, 09:31:33 pm »

Oh hell yeah, that was one of my favorite fanfics.

So cool.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Meansdarling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40045 on: August 09, 2012, 11:39:07 pm »

Anyone have any fanfic recommendations?
I've already read Heir Transcendent.
I'm not opposed to slash, as long as it's well written. lol

I have a collection of John/Dave and John/Karkat as well as a few Gen fics if anyone's interested.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40046 on: August 09, 2012, 11:44:45 pm »

The Sburb Glitch Faq by Gods Gift to Grinds is interesting, though not a traditional fanfic.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40047 on: August 10, 2012, 12:42:08 am »

today, I had an Idea - take how Pesterchum/Trollian are capable of supporting input from other points on the timeline. This, I assume is due to a special type of code. Now, If one was to take that code and use it for a networked chess client. Imagine the strategic possibilities of temporal movement of pieces.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #40048 on: August 10, 2012, 01:09:11 am »

Now prototype the computer running that code, and realize that if the current theories about the Metasprite and LE are true, he's got it running in his mind.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40049 on: August 10, 2012, 02:25:03 am »

Anyone have any fanfic recommendations?
Not What We Planned On- Trolls arrive on Earth after The Scratch... and immediately start trying to kill each other.

Miracle Child- Gamzee is a Subjugglator trainee; interacts with other trainees. Drama ensues.

As It Should Be- Kids arrive an Alternia after The Scratch... Beta Alternia, that is.

Contra Legem- Dave is legilacerator Terezi Pyrope's slave/moirail.

Cultstuck!- Karkat's mutant blood is revealed, and he goes to the Cult of the Sufferer for help.

Shenanigan Ferris Ride- Meteorstuck: the Fanfic.

A Hand in Holding Hands- Understanding troll romance is hard. It's hard, but Rose is trying to understand.

Parthenogenesis- Karkat MPreg.

The Serendipity Gospels- Gamzee and Terezi Present: "How to not be culled for failing schoolfeeding", or "Gamzee <3- Terezi is actually pretty believable".

Land of Regrets and Second Chances- Karkat's on the lam from the Imperial Drones, and Tavros is going with him. Meanwhile, the human kids have noticed something unsettling; there is a rather large crack in the sky...
Pages: 1 ... 2668 2669 [2670] 2671 2672 ... 3524