Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2656 2657 [2658] 2659 2660 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5143469 times)

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Hiatustuck: [S] Dirk: Unite.
« Reply #39855 on: July 28, 2012, 06:36:18 pm »

Reading the TVTropes page. Happened across this:

Spoiler: THIS (click to show/hide)

How did Jade's Dreambot take a picture of something on Skaia?

Maybe it can see what Dream Jade is seeing? Then it just converts that input into a digital image file.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39856 on: July 28, 2012, 06:55:42 pm »

Reading the TVTropes page. Happened across this:

Spoiler: THIS (click to show/hide)

How did Jade's Dreambot take a picture of something on Skaia?

Maybe it can see what Dream Jade is seeing? Then it just converts that input into a digital image file.

I wanna say that that seems a little impossible, but then I remember this is Homestuck.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39857 on: July 28, 2012, 08:36:27 pm »

I just found the grandmother of all coincidences while browsing Skaianet. Check out the logo on the site. Seriously, what are the odds of this?
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39858 on: July 28, 2012, 08:38:26 pm »

Obviously Caliborn has a passion for selling frozen yogurt.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39859 on: July 28, 2012, 08:49:36 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #39860 on: July 28, 2012, 09:14:32 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Someone alert Hussie. LE is here....
Perhaps that's what break 3 really is; Hussie dueling Lord English amidst the yogurt cups.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #39861 on: July 28, 2012, 09:22:56 pm »

So... there are several ways this can end.

A massive battle with all the kids, trolls, and all their allies (including Bec Noir, Spades, and Bec Mendicant) teaming up to take on English.

A massive battle with all the kids, trolls, all their allies, Bec Noir, Bec Mendicant, Spades, the rest of the Midnight Crew (after being retrieved from their scattered positions in time), and all surviving dead characters led by Alpha!Vriska and Alpha!Tavros charging back from the afterlife (doggedly pursued by Hussie), teaming up to take on English.

A massive battle with all the kids, trolls, all their allies, Bec Noir, Bec Mendicant, Spades, the rest of the Midnight Crew (after being retrieved from their scattered positions in time), and all surviving dead characters led by Alpha!Vriska and Alpha!Tavros charging back from the afterlife (doggedly pursued by Hussie), teaming up to take on English. And then, during the fight, they pummel open a portal in time and space, through which the characters of Problem Sleuth slip through and join the fight, creating the mother of all battles between all the kids, trolls, all their allies, Bec Noir, Bec Mendicant, Spades, the rest of the Midnight Crew, Vriska, Tavros, Hussie, all the dead offshoot characters, Problem Sleuth, Ace Dick, Pickle Inspector, and all of THEIR offshoots on one side, and Demonhead Mobster Kingpin and Lord English on the other. And the key to victory will be pumpkins.

And then Hussie will win the internet.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #39862 on: July 28, 2012, 09:39:10 pm »

I think Act 7 will be a single page saying "everyone's dead, remember? No epilogue."

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #39863 on: July 28, 2012, 09:41:14 pm »

So... there are several ways this can end.

A massive battle with all the kids, trolls, and all their allies (including Bec Noir, Spades, and Bec Mendicant) teaming up to take on English.

A massive battle with all the kids, trolls, all their allies, Bec Noir, Bec Mendicant, Spades, the rest of the Midnight Crew (after being retrieved from their scattered positions in time), and all surviving dead characters led by Alpha!Vriska and Alpha!Tavros charging back from the afterlife (doggedly pursued by Hussie), teaming up to take on English.

A massive battle with all the kids, trolls, all their allies, Bec Noir, Bec Mendicant, Spades, the rest of the Midnight Crew (after being retrieved from their scattered positions in time), and all surviving dead characters led by Alpha!Vriska and Alpha!Tavros charging back from the afterlife (doggedly pursued by Hussie), teaming up to take on English. And then, during the fight, they pummel open a portal in time and space, through which the characters of Problem Sleuth slip through and join the fight, creating the mother of all battles between all the kids, trolls, all their allies, Bec Noir, Bec Mendicant, Spades, the rest of the Midnight Crew, Vriska, Tavros, Hussie, all the dead offshoot characters, Problem Sleuth, Ace Dick, Pickle Inspector, and all of THEIR offshoots on one side, and Demonhead Mobster Kingpin and Lord English on the other. And the key to victory will be pumpkins.

And then Hussie will win the internet.
You forgot an option.

A massive battle with all the kids, trolls, all their allies, Bec Noir, Bec Mendicant, Spades, the rest of the Midnight Crew (after being retrieved from their scattered positions in time), and all surviving dead characters led by Alpha!Vriska and Alpha!Tavros charging back from the afterlife (doggedly pursued by Hussie), teaming up to take on English. And then, during the fight, they pummel open a portal in time and space, through which the characters of Problem Sleuth slip through and join the fight, creating the mother of all battles between all the kids, trolls, all their allies, Bec Noir, Bec Mendicant, Spades, the rest of the Midnight Crew, Vriska, Tavros, Hussie, all the dead offshoot characters, Problem Sleuth, Ace Dick, Pickle Inspector, and all of THEIR offshoots on one side, and Demonhead Mobster Kingpin and Lord English on the other. During the battle, a second portal opens, and characters from MSPA fanfics pour through in one giant, incestual slurry. They then join up with whichever side they were shipped with. And the key to victory will be pumpkins.

At which point Hussie will have won the internet so hard everyone else goes home, smashes their internet connection, and gives up, as no one will ever win the internet that hard again.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 09:43:28 pm by alway »

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39864 on: July 28, 2012, 09:54:37 pm »

It's time for

Homestuck: A MOST DANGEROUS GAME.

Starring: Grumpy man
Armed with:

Cancer
Assault Staff
Green Sun Rifle
Shitty Magic Wand
Ear Breakin Powerful Voice

"No John, YOU ARE THE CANCER"

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39865 on: July 28, 2012, 10:17:16 pm »

and all surviving dead characters

I love the fact that this description actually makes sense to people who've read Homestuck.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39866 on: July 29, 2012, 01:03:45 am »

I think I figured it out. Caliborn isn't Lord English. The kernelsprite/Calisprite is.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39867 on: July 29, 2012, 01:04:55 am »

I think I figured it out. Caliborn isn't Lord English. The kernelsprite/Calisprite is.

That would be so outrageous. How could that even be a thing?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39868 on: July 29, 2012, 01:06:48 am »

Curtain closer update.

Unless that was always there.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39869 on: July 29, 2012, 01:10:11 am »

That would be so outrageous. How could that even be a thing?

It explains his motivation for consuming universes, and the murdering could be a side effect of the sprite's incorporating of his personality.

He's basically an intelligent anthropomorphised black hole. The mouth lazor is the equivalent of a gamma ray burst.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:13:58 am by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 2656 2657 [2658] 2659 2660 ... 3524