Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2654 2655 [2656] 2657 2658 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5143377 times)

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Hiatustuck: [S] Dirk: Unite.
« Reply #39825 on: July 28, 2012, 07:14:42 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Except he Entered before the black hole consumed the planet.

Speaking of, my theory as to why the black hole happened is that both kernelsprites (two-player session) spawned at the same time (one set of equipment, both players were technically using it at the same time) in the same position, and thereby accidentally attempted to prototype each other.

Well, I guess that answers THAT question, at least.

Spoiler: EDIT: God-Tier Tavros. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:17:29 am by Zaerosz »
くコ:彡

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #39826 on: July 28, 2012, 07:22:45 am »

Except he Entered before the black hole consumed the planet.

Speaking of, my theory as to why the black hole happened is that both kernelsprites (two-player session) spawned at the same time (one set of equipment, both players were technically using it at the same time) in the same position, and thereby accidentally attempted to prototype each other.

Well, I guess that answers THAT question, at least.

He didn't do any of the usual stuff needed for entry, though.  The meteor flashed white as it entered the black hole, but so did the planet, so I don't think it meant him Entering.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39827 on: July 28, 2012, 07:39:03 am »

Yeah, that seems to be the most likely explanation. The implication of that, of course, is that all the underlings will be part kernelsprite, which is kind of worrying. I haven't the faintest idea how the game will react to this.

Also, there was music after the Umbral Ultimatum at the end. Some very faint Saviour of the Waking World. Hopefully it's not foreshadowing anything that's about to happen to LE.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #39828 on: July 28, 2012, 09:12:20 am »

Hey guys, remember when Dave was making Karkat draw dicks? And it was hilarious?

Yeah. I miss that.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39829 on: July 28, 2012, 10:02:06 am »

Remember when Lord English was already here? It keeps happening.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39830 on: July 28, 2012, 11:25:25 am »

Well. That was suitably terrifying and amazing. Now to wait again.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39831 on: July 28, 2012, 11:48:32 am »

Oh god, no one is safe from Caliborn/Lord English. Not even the freaking dead are safe. Well, if anyone ever complained about a confirmed afterlife erasing the impact of character death, those points are moot now. And it looks like when Calliope and Caliborn's kernelsprites were released at the same time, they merged and freaked out and started prototyping everything? At least, that's what it seems like to me. Either way, whatever happened can't be good. Oh and the black hole thing and the sun looks like Giygas, as if this flash needed some more horror.

Spoiler: EDIT: God-Tier Tavros. (click to show/hide)

Damn, I'm feeling preemptively sorry for Jake if he reaches God-Tier. Going through that flashy ascension sequence, and then looking down and seeing that you are wearing one of the stupidest looking outfits ever. It looks like a comic book reject. Good thing they don't have to wear god tier outfits.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39832 on: July 28, 2012, 12:27:51 pm »

I thought that the sarswapagus broke halfway through the transformation. We might only know the second half of uu's name. Anyways, flash is awesome, and apparently, cherubs don't have nerves in their legs. Still freaking awesome.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39833 on: July 28, 2012, 12:39:45 pm »

Anyways, flash is awesome, and apparently, cherubs don't have nerves in their legs. Still freaking awesome.
Why not? I can imagine him being that desperate to "win."
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39834 on: July 28, 2012, 12:54:40 pm »

Anyways, flash is awesome, and apparently, cherubs don't have nerves in their legs. Still freaking awesome.
Why not? I can imagine him being that desperate to "win."

It still didn't react to LOSING IT'S LOWER RIGHT LEG. All it did was spit out it's tooth.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39835 on: July 28, 2012, 01:13:42 pm »

Caliborn is freaky crazy. I don't put ripping out his leg in spite of the pain past him.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39836 on: July 28, 2012, 01:15:43 pm »

I feel perhaps one of Lovecraft's most famous couplets is appropriate here.

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Regardless, the scene of the dreambubble exploding and the doomed timeline kids being ripped apart was probably the most existentially terrifying thing I've seen in Homestuck yet. The ending of the flash with the Red Sun being sucked into the black hole (reminiscent of Giygas from Earthbound) only served to hammer it in more.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:17:45 pm by freeformschooler »

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39837 on: July 28, 2012, 01:38:18 pm »

Regardless, the scene of the dreambubble exploding and the doomed timeline kids being ripped apart was probably the most existentially terrifying thing I've seen in Homestuck yet.

This ):
I didn't take Lord English seriously until this.  Sure, everyone talked about him "eating universes" and "being evil", but what did that even mean?  Now we have some idea.  I want Jack and PM to murder his green felt ass, eventually.

Dammit, why can't the doomed even have their pleasant afterlife of terrible rappings and introspection ;_;
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #39838 on: July 28, 2012, 01:51:03 pm »

It still didn't react to LOSING IT'S LOWER RIGHT LEG. All it did was spit out it's tooth.
Vriska was fine after her arm and eye got blown off.  Hell, she immediately launched into a complex feat of mind control, all he did was walk to the roof. 

It was kind of funny how he just jammed the robot leg up on there, and then it actually worked.  It'd be even better if we find out he pulled it off Tavros or something.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #39839 on: July 28, 2012, 01:56:36 pm »

Ah good, someone finally emptied the recycle bin of deleted characters. :P

The other question is what the sprite prototyped with. Did the two sprites form a black hole, then prototype to it (very bad; though it would explain the universe-destroying consequences), or did the two sprites prototype together (probably equally bad).
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:58:49 pm by alway »
Pages: 1 ... 2654 2655 [2656] 2657 2658 ... 3524