Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2635 2636 [2637] 2638 2639 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5143902 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Hiatustuck: Productivity
« Reply #39540 on: July 06, 2012, 04:54:00 pm »

But certainly less titillating.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #39541 on: July 06, 2012, 04:55:52 pm »

But certainly less titillating.

You've never met anime fans, have you?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39542 on: July 06, 2012, 04:58:46 pm »

I don't find super boobs and panty shots titillating. Well maybe panty shots; depends on level of gratuitousness.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #39543 on: July 06, 2012, 05:01:40 pm »

You're only furthering proving my point.

Let me put it this way: there are people right now, on the internet, that find my avatar hot as all fuck. Titillation is not a thing to be measured; it is an all-consuming force, with only one goal: to give you a boner.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39544 on: July 06, 2012, 05:03:09 pm »

NOT THE BEES! AARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!
Wait, wrong Nic Cage refrance.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39545 on: July 06, 2012, 05:09:50 pm »

Titillation is not a thing to be measured; it is an all-consuming force, with only one goal: to give you a boner.
Ah.

Well, may the force be with you. :D

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39546 on: July 06, 2012, 05:48:14 pm »

Speaking of a Homestuck anime, there's a project going on to make a Homestuck anime episode. Yeah, this is an actual thing that they are working on. They've been working on this for about two months now and seem convinced that they can keep the project going until they finish. This sounds pretty cool, and I'm pretty excited about it. Hopefully it doesn't just fizzle out.

Link doesn't appear to go anywhere.  It wouldn't be that surprising though, if you'll permit the unflattering comparison...

Ah, who am I fucking kidding, Homestuck is now Touhou circa five years ago, lock stock and barrel.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39547 on: July 06, 2012, 06:18:30 pm »

Speaking of a Homestuck anime, there's a project going on to make a Homestuck anime episode. Yeah, this is an actual thing that they are working on. They've been working on this for about two months now and seem convinced that they can keep the project going until they finish. This sounds pretty cool, and I'm pretty excited about it. Hopefully it doesn't just fizzle out.

Link doesn't appear to go anywhere.  It wouldn't be that surprising though, if you'll permit the unflattering comparison...

Huh? The link's working just fine for me. The URL is homestuckanime.tumblr.com, so you can try pasting it into your address bar. Maybe that will make it work.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #39548 on: July 06, 2012, 06:47:45 pm »

There's a lot of talk on that tumblr but do they have anything to show for themselves yet?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39549 on: July 06, 2012, 07:13:05 pm »

The thread started a month ago, so I suppose it's still in it's infancy.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39550 on: July 06, 2012, 07:29:41 pm »

The thread started a month ago, so I suppose it's still in it's infancy.

The tumblr said two months, but yeah the project still seems to be relatively young. As far as I can tell from the tumblr they have nothing to show yet. Right now they still seem to be focusing on putting a team together, they got the voice actors they need but are currently gathering artists, that kind of thing. They are planning on releasing something "exciting" within the next two weeks, so there's that.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39551 on: July 06, 2012, 07:44:18 pm »

If they have the voice actors, probably a voice sample, eh?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #39552 on: July 06, 2012, 07:53:56 pm »

There better be a lot of "You b-baka!" If this anime takes itself seriously then I will be very disappointed.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #39553 on: July 06, 2012, 08:02:05 pm »

くコ:彡

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39554 on: July 06, 2012, 08:10:10 pm »

My god.

This is actually going to happen isn't it?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 2635 2636 [2637] 2638 2639 ... 3524