Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2384 2385 [2386] 2387 2388 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5115684 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] Jane: Enter.
« Reply #35775 on: March 11, 2012, 10:08:56 pm »

Like... say, 413 years?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35777 on: March 11, 2012, 10:13:19 pm »

[BLUH BLUH QUOTE PYRAMID]
I think you completely missed the point of my fix.  To spell it out for you: April 13, 2012 is about five weeks from now.  As often as the comic updates, you really think the plot moves that fast?
Who knows? Hussie could decide that the Beta Kids arrive before the EoA6, or cram several short sub-acts together.
Or just skip a big chunk of it, like with the troll's session.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that Hussie can pull pretty much anything. For instance, right now he's nursing Alpha Alternia Jack Noir back to health while cosplaying as UU. Who says he won't devote the next thirty pages to fighting LE, then notice that a bunch of shit has happened while he wasn't paying attention? He's Hussie.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35778 on: March 11, 2012, 10:17:00 pm »

Not only cosplaying UU, but he is cosplaying UU cosplaying a character is Rose's book.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35779 on: March 12, 2012, 02:48:23 am »

Well, looks like Karkats getting all worked up about this. Huh. I wonder how long it's going to take for him to crack?
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35780 on: March 12, 2012, 04:51:58 am »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #35781 on: March 12, 2012, 04:54:28 am »

Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35782 on: March 12, 2012, 09:18:38 am »

I'm tempted to say "Everybody dies. Even the main characters. Especially hthe main characters." just to see if jc believes me.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35783 on: March 12, 2012, 10:24:09 am »

Well, at least three of the mainest main characters have died in one way, and the last one sort of unhappened.
John got killed by Terezi then time saved by alternate future Dave.
Dave got killed in a multitude of ways, each time as a result of doomed time clone.
And Jade's dreamself was killed with the destruction of Prospit.

As far as I can recall, Rose has yet to suffer any sort of death in recorded time lines beyond getting blown up by the tumour, but I'm not counting deaths that cause ascent into god/dog tier, nor deaths that don't count while in god tier, as they aren't really dying in any significant way, just waiting for the respawn counter to tick down...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35784 on: March 12, 2012, 10:32:15 am »

Remember Grimdrak!Rose's Death? Because that still totally happened.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #35785 on: March 12, 2012, 10:54:35 am »

Indeed. I believe Jack Noir has killed every main character at least once. Twice in John's case.

EDIT: And Jade was admittedly only an indirect murder of a dreamself.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35786 on: March 12, 2012, 11:21:36 am »

Homestuck: The only comic on the web in which almost every character has died AT LEAST once (And if they haven't died already, they will at some point in the future.)

Think about it. All of the trolls had their dreamselves slaughtered, (minus Aradia, but thats only because she was ALREADY dead.) Everyone on the Midnight Crew/Dersite Agent Squad have died in at least one universe each (minus Jack), Cal technically "Died" in the battle between Dave and Beta!Dirk (Bro), The king and Queen of Derse have died in every session now, hell, even the NEW kids all have kinda died, if you count their Beta session selves.

The only characters who HAVEN'T died (yet) are: Jack (In every session), WV (Mostly because of sheer luck), PM (Assuming she isn't a constant, like Jack), LE, UU, uu, and that firefly whose name escapes me.

And that isn't counting alternate timelines!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:23:21 am by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35787 on: March 12, 2012, 11:58:14 am »

Serenity is its name.

Also, Hussie and Ms.Paint. It is unknown what has happened to Nic Cage and Charles Dutton, though.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 12:04:14 pm by Darvi »

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35788 on: March 12, 2012, 12:19:51 pm »

We can only assume they died with the Earth. And even if they escaped into the medium somehow... it got scratched. Game Over Bro.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35789 on: March 12, 2012, 12:48:11 pm »

Which brings up a good question - what exactly does the scratch DO? If it happens in one session on a planet, does it happen for all of them?

Notice that in the "scratched" sessions, it seems like only the post-scratch team goes into the game. But in the original session, other people definitely made it in. This leads me to believe the reset is local - that each world could, conceivably, be scratched MULTIPLE times.

uu & UU might be an additional sessions worth of post-scratch trolls, in that case. And FedoraFreak might yet live.
Pages: 1 ... 2384 2385 [2386] 2387 2388 ... 3524