Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2371 2372 [2373] 2374 2375 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5115973 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: Badass of the Dead
« Reply #35581 on: March 08, 2012, 05:16:23 pm »

No. Johns captcha-card was an apple. The tree just delivered it.

Jane's was a tree. The tree was the actual entry item.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35582 on: March 08, 2012, 05:18:20 pm »

Also there was a blue flash when Jane did the lifey thing.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006309

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35583 on: March 08, 2012, 05:21:25 pm »

I know she lived on an island, but Bec also teleported Jade a while before she entered to save her from what I believe were meteors. There was no island to speak of when she was entering, as you can see from my eariler links.
Sorry, but I can't find the links. Unless you mean Jade: Enter. Also where did Bec teleport her before she entered? I think I missed that.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35584 on: March 08, 2012, 05:21:42 pm »

Theres no way
-snip-
I dun get it.
If the idea that something is an impossibility is itself silly. But on top of that you are clearly wrong. It's pretty clear in [ S ]Jade: Enter that when she interacted with the entry item her section of the island was taken to her respective planet. Seems when Becsprite destroyed the world he made sure the island was unaffected before Jade entered with her section of the island.

Clear like glass

raining down from your window pane after I knock a home run through it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35585 on: March 08, 2012, 05:34:30 pm »

Theres no way
-snip-
I dun get it.
If the idea that something is an impossibility is itself silly. But on top of that you are clearly wrong. It's pretty clear in [ S ]Jade: Enter that when she interacted with the entry item her section of the island was taken to her respective planet. Seems when Becsprite destroyed the world he made sure the island was unaffected before Jade entered with her section of the island.
The thing is, that doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is that when she [Jade] entered, there was only a white flash, just like everyone else. Whatever the Blue Flash that Jane dissappered in was not her entering the Medium. And I don't think a First Guardian saved her, because then the color she would've dissappered would have been Green.

Unless your talking about something else entirely, in which case I not only made myself look like a derp, but also brought myself no closer to understanding what your talking about.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35586 on: March 08, 2012, 05:44:08 pm »

Have we seen anything that has a glow like that? Appearification/Sendification don't, so it's unlikely the Condesce teleported her.

Hmmm....

Maybe she joined the new troll session. THEY stole her. Hence why "they" were waiting to enter the game at the same time the kids were - they were planning on using the kids to flesh out their own session.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 05:45:41 pm by GlyphGryph »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35587 on: March 08, 2012, 05:52:04 pm »

The only other place we have seen an effect like that is god-tier powers. I could argue that in all the other enter flashes we got a fast look at the effect as opposed to the current slow reaction shot, or that failure to prototype could change the effect, but ultimately we don't know and any theories made now which are shown as true a week form now don't get a goddam "It was so obvious"
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Mistercheif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35588 on: March 08, 2012, 06:07:41 pm »

And note that Jane's entry item was the tree - what did she actually need to even do to it?

John's was actually the apple.

I'm not sure we know enough to be sure she didn't do... whatever she needed to do.
I think that a prototyping might be required for the entry item to be created.  If we look at both John's and Jade's items, the tree had no role but to sprout the actual entry item, the apple and pinata respectively.

The disappearance of her house seemed weird though.  Perhaps the game has fail safes to give a player that has successfully created their entry item, but did not prototype a chance to correct that mistake?

EDIT: It seems that I've been proved wrong already.  I guess that's what happens when I am too impatient to just read the rest of the page before posting...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:13:05 pm by Mistercheif »

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #35589 on: March 08, 2012, 06:35:07 pm »

Jade will bring the battlefield. Since Jane's prototype never happened, we can assume that this is the FUQ for this session. Also, this means that the condesce hijacked the reckoning, so that instead of meteors happening, she happened. This also means that since the meteors never happen, none of the kids are ectobiologized in their session, thusly dooming their session.

Yeah, it's the future. I can't believe the whole exiles in her basement thing didn't tip me off first. Condesce invades, and shit gets fucked up. However, the arrival of the beta players means that the alpha players have a fighting chance still.

My brain hurts from that flash still.

EDIT: OH SHIT

GUYS

THAT TENTACLE THING EATING JAKE'S ISLAND ISN'T ANOTHER GLY'BGLOBYFUCKADEEDLE

IT'S CTHULHU

FUCK ME, CONDESCE WOKE CTHULHU!!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:39:57 pm by ggamer »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #35590 on: March 08, 2012, 06:38:38 pm »

Also, John's corpse is in space.  There goes that hope.  Although a game full of JohnImps and JohnOrges would be pretty weird.

Reminds me of Rose's dire but unexplained intonation that trying to enter the Medium without prototyping one's sprite at all has terrible consequences.  In other words, the entry-object didn't appear because GCat fucked everything over for no obvious reason.

It looked to me like Dirk's apartment and Roxy's house did enter the Medium, they just have vaguely water themed planets, or partly Chess themed in Roxy's case.  Honestly though, I'm totally confused, and wondering how Hussie hasn't gotten Cease and Desist letters from General Mills yet.

It seems more like the Condesce took over the world, flooded it, and did a bunch of Sburb motifs all over the place, rather than ending up in the medium.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35591 on: March 08, 2012, 07:03:18 pm »

Gl'bgolyb! Hurrah!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35592 on: March 08, 2012, 07:06:16 pm »

I wonder what the significance of the checkered arrangement of buildings near Roxy's house is.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35593 on: March 08, 2012, 07:13:33 pm »

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Gl'bgolyb R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35594 on: March 08, 2012, 07:16:06 pm »

I wonder what the significance of the checkered arrangement of buildings near Roxy's house is.

Chess piece shaped comet gonna hit her house.
Pages: 1 ... 2371 2372 [2373] 2374 2375 ... 3524