Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2349 2350 [2351] 2352 2353 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5118682 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] Prince of Heart: Rise up.
« Reply #35250 on: February 26, 2012, 11:39:31 pm »

I'm going to wildly guess that Her Imperious Condescension becoming Queen of Derse was a very unpopular move.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

automaticsquid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35251 on: February 26, 2012, 11:46:16 pm »

i assume the Dersites have something to do with the replacement of the black queen and how messed up this session is before they even started it. maybe when the black queen got kicked out she took a bunch of people with her?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35252 on: February 26, 2012, 11:52:18 pm »

I like how, like all good exiles, they have robes of sorts...

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35253 on: February 27, 2012, 12:01:57 am »

Is that Spades Slick, Diamonds Droog, and Hearts Boxcars?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #35254 on: February 27, 2012, 12:29:10 am »

Is that Spades Slick, Diamonds Droog, and Hearts Boxcars?

Well, since HB has his head on a pike, I'd say no.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35255 on: February 27, 2012, 02:13:01 am »

I'm putting 50 Boon-bonds on Roxy resolving this with a mass pumpkin-appearifying!

Further 5 *boondickdilicks on this *resluting in her being *warshipped as a *missileah, and leading the derse exiles to overthrow *HIC, ably *ass-assisted by WV.

Also oh god no wonder Roxy types like this. Turning any typo into a euphemism rather than correcting it kicks arse!
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35256 on: February 27, 2012, 04:15:11 am »

Yeah, well I'm putting a hundred Boonbonds on it being The Felt, prior to their turning green, oddly shaped, and time-powered.  Something is going to happen in the course of the game that turns them into that, and they'll be sent into the Post-Scratch Troll session somehow.

MEANWHILE

Dante Basco is blogging his reactions to Homestuck.  He got through Act 1 and had no idea what was going on, so he asked Twitter and they were like "Dude, ya gotta read the Pesterlogs," and Rufio was like "Oh those Pestering things? Okay I'll go back and read them."

It's like What the Fuck is Homestuck by a real guy who doesn't know anything about webcomics.  He recognized Dave's mixing board on sight, from his own DJing, and knows Dave has some dope tables.

I think I’m losing my mind… I’m actually understanding things here but at the same time I still don’t get it. Andrew, how ever you created this piece of art, I’m understanding it’s brilliant, it just might be too brilliant for my mind… I can’t believe I’m rereading this stuff.

I wonder if he makes this first part so hard to get as an obstacle for those not worthy to get the story… a somewhat right of passage…

If he thinks Act 1 is hard enough to follow to be the mental bootcamp of the comic, his brain is going to get its ass kicked.  Case in point, he has no idea if "April is the cruelest month" was actually by Charles Barkley.  He's also posting fanart.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35257 on: February 27, 2012, 04:19:26 am »

The Felt must've gotten heavily dosed with Uranium if that's them. And I'm also betting on it.

As for Dante, good luck to the guy, when he sees everything in [REDACTED] goes horribly downhill.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35258 on: February 27, 2012, 04:26:38 am »

I see a crowbar and another guy who could be clover, but I wonder which one would be who if that's the case.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35259 on: February 27, 2012, 04:31:57 am »

Except for the bit where they are Dersites, rather than from the Felt.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35260 on: February 27, 2012, 04:46:40 am »

Right, as if we don't know what a backstory is.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35261 on: February 27, 2012, 05:00:26 am »

Wait, we know the back story? When? Where? How?!?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35262 on: February 27, 2012, 05:05:28 am »

No, no we don't.  You pointed out that they are Dersites, and not the Felt as we have seen them, as if we could forget.  My hypothesis was that they are going to turn into the Felt at some point in the future of the story, then get sent through time/space to where we know them from.

MEANWHILE

Quote from: Rufio
You know, this whole Homestuck fiasco, is one of the most unique and strange things that has happend to me. One, I’ve never read anything remotely close to this, I’ve never read a webcomic in my life. Also, I’ve never read anything with a couple thousand people kind of guiding me along the way, this whole experience is mind blowing! I mean the author greeted me on the screen and entering this whole world that I had no idea even existed a few days ago feels like stepping into a new dimension, and with tumblr, I can feel you guys all here with me…I don’t know, it’s late, I’m tired, my mind is tired… I’m Homestuck.

I don’t know, it’s late, I’m tired, my mind is tired… I’m Homestuck.

I’m Homestuck.

Not yet you're not.  But you will be.  Oh, you will be...  The website text changed by the way, just in the last few minutes.  Hussie's online.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35263 on: February 27, 2012, 05:12:46 am »

OMG Huss you are the greatest. He has a celebrity reading his webcomic. A celebrity that he drew himself kissing the corpse of. As part of the comic. This is going to be good. I wonder how long it will take him. I wonder what he'll think of the troll romance section.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35264 on: February 27, 2012, 08:05:08 am »

My pictures file has reached critical mass.

It is time for the funny fucking art dump time.

My god that was a longer one. longer in the making, that is. I've been saving up for awhile.
Pages: 1 ... 2349 2350 [2351] 2352 2353 ... 3524