Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2320 2321 [2322] 2323 2324 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5117874 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: Massively Online Crockerbots Kill
« Reply #34816 on: February 10, 2012, 10:40:36 pm »

SN?

SkaiaNet, probably.  That's what it always was before.  Why they adopted a multi-color bordered skull as a logo, who knows.

God I hate UU.  Not even because she's annoying herself, but because I know this motif could not possibly go anywhere good.  And I bet that with her as the embodiment of the "fanbase", her curmudgeonly coplayer is the embodiment of guys who tell Hussie that Homestuck ruined the Internet.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34817 on: February 10, 2012, 10:41:57 pm »

SN?

Well, back in the beta kids universe there was SkaiaNet, which created and released Sburb. I'm guessing that poster is for the alpha universes instance of that. And judging by the LE influences on the poster, is probably the company Jade had ran in this universe. It matches all of Jake's computers.

Ninja'd by Aqizzar.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34818 on: February 10, 2012, 10:51:12 pm »

And judging by the LE influences on the poster, is probably the company Jade had ran in this universe. It matches all of Jake's computers.

I forgot about how a bunch of the original SkaiaNet related stuff had Granddad's mustache emblazoned on them.  If Jade follows the same role in this universe that he did in that one, then yeah that could be her business mark.  Why the fuck that would be, is a pretty huge question.

Since we know in the post-scratch Troll universe, the planet's First Guardian was absolutely aware of Lord English's existence and important, being his minion and all, it's not impossible that Jade is somehow involved in English's instantiation in this universe.  Don't know how that's going to work though, because this universe's Jade doesn't seem to to have anything to do with GCat.  Then again, we don't know anything about her at all.

Also, is everyone else assuming that Granddad's name was Jake Harley, and this universe is home to Jade English?  Because that's how I'm assuming the names work.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34819 on: February 10, 2012, 10:59:10 pm »

Lord English is a rainbow demon pimp, the best kind of pimp.

Also, is everyone else assuming that Granddad's name was Jake Harley, and this universe is home to Jade English?  Because that's how I'm assuming the names work.
I assume this as well.
Of course he was probably originally Jake Crocker, and only called himself Harley to distance himself from the batterwitch.

Wait, was Beta Betty Crocker also Her Imperious Condescension, or is it just Alpha Betty Crocker?

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #34820 on: February 10, 2012, 11:22:10 pm »

Lord English is a rainbow demon pimp, the best kind of pimp.

I assume this as well.
Of course he was probably originally Jake Crocker, and only called himself Harley to distance himself from the batterwitch.

Wait, was Beta Betty Crocker also Her Imperious Condescension, or is it just Alpha Betty Crocker?

Well, judging by the perfect similarities to our own Betty Crocker, the innocuous products, and Grandmasprite being perfectly aware of Her Imperious Condescension's existence, we can come to a very simple conclusion:

FUCK IF I KNOW
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #34821 on: February 11, 2012, 12:31:41 am »

Nannasprite's conversation with fedorafreak suggests Beta Crocker was Her Imperious Condescension as well.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34822 on: February 11, 2012, 02:02:41 pm »

So, I think I know what Dave will alchemize as his next set of armor.

Morelli

• Bay Watcher
  • Even numbers keep me sane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34823 on: February 11, 2012, 02:41:54 pm »

Do you mean Dirk?  That would make a pretty.... interesting set of armor.  Yet somehow, I wouldn't be surprised.  At all.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34824 on: February 11, 2012, 04:40:53 pm »

It isn't critical that Dave stay in his god tier uniform. He can change out of it, you know.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Mistercheif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34825 on: February 11, 2012, 04:55:12 pm »

It isn't critical that Dave stay in his god tier uniform. He can change out of it, you know.

It seems to be more of a "Can he get that tight hood off of his head, or is it stuck?" than it is a "Does he need to keep the uniform on?" situation.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34826 on: February 11, 2012, 05:58:18 pm »

It seems to be more of a "Can he get that tight hood off of his head, or is it stuck?" than it is a "Does he need to keep the uniform on?" situation.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/04366.gif

Mistercheif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34827 on: February 11, 2012, 08:46:30 pm »

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/04366.gif
Wow. I'm rather surprised...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #34828 on: February 12, 2012, 02:12:23 am »

That was the plan. To give you a boner. And you got one.

Snake Eyes is actually a pretty good movie.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34829 on: February 12, 2012, 08:57:09 am »

The kids can change back to their normal clothes (Or even change around their Existing God Tier Clothes), which is kind of a relief. Having them always walk around in those colored Pajamas all the time would've gotten boring after a while.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.
Pages: 1 ... 2320 2321 [2322] 2323 2324 ... 3524