Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2273 2274 [2275] 2276 2277 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5133059 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: Majorly Ostensible Carrot Katastrophe
« Reply #34110 on: January 21, 2012, 12:38:08 am »

You know I think my favourite scene in that was going over Teresi's forest. With the pink trees and plush dragons hanging on ropes. Totally cool, I want fan art of that place now.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #34111 on: January 21, 2012, 01:09:58 am »

You know I think my favourite scene in that was going over Teresi's forest. With the pink trees and plush dragons hanging on ropes. Totally cool, I want fan art of that place now.

OVER-REACTIVE FAN RAGE

But yeah I'm already trying to figure out how to edit out Roxy's sprite. I want that desktop.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34112 on: January 21, 2012, 01:11:47 am »

Sorry, I have a sister with a surprisingly similar name, so tend to spell it wrong out of habit.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #34113 on: January 21, 2012, 01:40:12 am »

Just a minor thing.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

How did I forget that this exchange happened? Seriously. It's suddenly pretty relevant I think!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34114 on: January 21, 2012, 02:04:08 am »

BEHOLD!

SBAHJ Sadstuck
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34115 on: January 21, 2012, 02:09:23 am »

BEHOLD!

SBAHJ Sadstuck

PLEASE JUST BE GRUB SAUCE PLEASE JUST BE GRUB SAUCE
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34116 on: January 21, 2012, 02:27:38 am »

I KNEW Geromy was the devil!
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34117 on: January 21, 2012, 02:30:30 am »

I KNEW Geromy was the devil!

THAT'S RACIST.gif
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34118 on: January 21, 2012, 02:45:35 am »

No but really. In his first appearance, he made a contract with Hella Jeff to hide his socks and thus create a diversion for Hella Jeff's next evil ploy, which was, as we know, the procuring of the car. However Geromy quickly went against his word and directs Hella Jeff, who is backing up in the car, into a lake. Hella Jeff understands the treachery of this most foul of adversaries, the Prince of Lies, Master and Lord of Deceit. He barely escapes with his life, and goes on to become a respectable churchgoer.

Geromy's second act of evil is at Christmas. Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff merely wish to celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, but Geromy attempts to stop the festivities by blocking the chimney, thus preventing Santa Claus from delivering presents for everyone.

Geromy is also seen at the supermarket, lying in wait for Sweet Bro. When Sweet Bro arrives, Geromy clouds his judgement and causes Sweet Bro to lash out, forcing the noble police to step in. It is then revealed that Hella Jeff may have had something to do with this act.

When Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff visit the zoo, Geromy can be seen commanding an evil spirit taking the form of a giraffe.

Geromy also might have granted Sweet Bro the power of flight. This is shown when Geromy can be spotted in the strip where Sweet Bro takes to the sky atop a skateboard. In that same strip, Geromy tempts Hella Jeff with a beautiful woman. Ironically, Sweet Bro's newfound power ends up causing his death later on. Geromy did not lift a finger to try and help prevent this accident, or discourage Hella Jeff from the fatal prank.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34119 on: January 21, 2012, 02:52:22 am »

No but really. In his first appearance, he made a contract with Hella Jeff to hide his socks and thus create a diversion for Hella Jeff's next evil ploy, which was, as we know, the procuring of the car. However Geromy quickly went against his word and directs Hella Jeff, who is backing up in the car, into a lake. Hella Jeff understands the treachery of this most foul of adversaries, the Prince of Lies, Master and Lord of Deceit. He barely escapes with his life, and goes on to become a respectable churchgoer.

Geromy's second act of evil is at Christmas. Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff merely wish to celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, but Geromy attempts to stop the festivities by blocking the chimney, thus preventing Santa Claus from delivering presents for everyone.

Geromy is also seen at the supermarket, lying in wait for Sweet Bro. When Sweet Bro arrives, Geromy clouds his judgement and causes Sweet Bro to lash out, forcing the noble police to step in. It is then revealed that Hella Jeff may have had something to do with this act.

When Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff visit the zoo, Geromy can be seen commanding an evil spirit taking the form of a giraffe.

Geromy also might have granted Sweet Bro the power of flight. This is shown when Geromy can be spotted in the strip where Sweet Bro takes to the sky atop a skateboard. In that same strip, Geromy tempts Hella Jeff with a beautiful woman. Ironically, Sweet Bro's newfound power ends up causing his death later on. Geromy did not lift a finger to try and help prevent this accident, or discourage Hella Jeff from the fatal prank.

....itwasajoke.jpg

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34120 on: January 21, 2012, 07:42:22 am »

....itwasajoke.jpg

....that'sthejoke.jpg
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34121 on: January 21, 2012, 12:51:57 pm »

I wish I could extract the flash file from the page, and dig through it... in the background we saw God Tier Karkat with ghost-eyes, Terezi wandering below... someone or something on the green spyrograph in the background of the desert, and probably more details I missed.

Are we seeing the 3-years-later future here? Or is this an amalgamation of different timelines, past/present, and main/alternate?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34122 on: January 21, 2012, 01:06:21 pm »

....itwasajoke.jpg
That's the spirit of SBAHJ! You need to write extremely long winded analyses which depend on weak evidence shown in the comic and may or may not even exist, using as much fancy language and symbolism as possible!

but yeah i was kidding
Are we seeing the 3-years-later future here? Or is this an amalgamation of different timelines, past/present, and main/alternate?
It looks like dream bubbles to me, seeing as Roxy went off of the moon and away. As seen when God Tier Aradia was in one with Kanaya, Sollux, and Jade, they're often mixed with a bunch of random stuff.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34123 on: January 21, 2012, 04:57:02 pm »

I wish I could extract the flash file from the page, and dig through it... in the background we saw God Tier Karkat with ghost-eyes, Terezi wandering below... someone or something on the green spyrograph in the background of the desert, and probably more details I missed.

Word of god explicitly says dreambubbles.

Also, Aqizzar posted an older rip of some the flash assets a page or two back; it's got the bit with Nepeta and Karkat with their original (non ghost eyes).
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34124 on: January 21, 2012, 05:15:24 pm »

Yeah, the flash assets are of no higher resolution than what you see there, and don't even make much to look at.  Every scene is made of a lot of moving parts layered together, but that wallpaper I posted back there with the living eyes was as large and detailed as it appears in the files.

Still waiting for Hussie to acknowledge his critical fuckup on his Tumblr or something.  The eyes are pretty important after all.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 2273 2274 [2275] 2276 2277 ... 3524