Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2182 2183 [2184] 2185 2186 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5134047 times)

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: there's an update I have proof
« Reply #32745 on: December 14, 2011, 12:35:23 am »

Quote from: Serenity
Please...

Help him!!!
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32746 on: December 14, 2011, 12:36:45 am »

Please...

Help him!!!

Yay translations!
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32747 on: December 14, 2011, 12:42:55 am »

The last bit of code literally takes you to some translators
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #32748 on: December 14, 2011, 12:43:58 am »

Please...

Help him!!!

Beat me to it.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32749 on: December 14, 2011, 12:47:32 am »

Spoiler: HUSSIE! (click to show/hide)

Also sad update is sad.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32750 on: December 14, 2011, 01:35:04 am »

I wonder, would giving him the ring heal his abdomen wound? If so, how long does it stay healed? Until he gets sworded once more, or until he takes off the ring?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32751 on: December 14, 2011, 02:38:14 am »

Giving him the ring wouldn't heal his wound. In fact it would've given him one if he hadn't one in the first place.

Harharhar.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32752 on: December 14, 2011, 02:47:14 am »

I just want to say here

that Jack Noir is an asshole

unless he doesn't kill anyone anymore than he's perfectly fine and I forgive him because d'aww he's in love with a major character <333

He's nothing special in that regard. It seems every single male Dersite is <3's for PM.

Pm appears to spread the message of love.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32753 on: December 14, 2011, 07:07:42 am »

Since I'm awake at this hour anyway, I might as well claim the prize.  Hussie did some Q&A on his Tumblr log.  He opened his Ask Box at about 5:30AM East Coast time, and got over a thousand replies in less than four minutes.  There's three very very important ones.

First, he's apparently not fucking joking about John and Jade (and Dave/Nanna/Jasper sprites) spending three years in narrative limbo to bring them in line with the Reset Earth players.  I can't wait to see how that will work out.

But the astounding ones are-

A6 will probably still be shorter than A5. But it could wind up being close.

It all depends on the approach, and generally, how leisurely I am about its construction. As a rule, the more leisurely the pace, the more diversions and detours and experimentation and silly messing around there is, and the more it all expands. If I stuck to a “just the facts” approach, it would be quite a bit shorter than A5. But then, that’s actually harder. Because that’s compressing major story hurdles, major productions like animations and stuff, into a smaller amount of time. It’s let’s conducive to steady consistent output. Economy, for me, for this project, in many ways is MORE difficult. So it’s more likely it’ll stretch out, and be roughly on par with A5.

---

If A6 is as long as A5, then an upper bound of 1.5 more years.

If A7 is ___ then an upper bound of ___.

Hussie has always been terribly myopic about predicting his own output, usually in the way of underestimating himself.  Famously took a "slow week" and posted eighty pages in five days.  Intended to wrap up Act 5.2 by April 13th, wound up in late October.  Now, by his own estimation, Act 6 could be "roughly on par with" Act 5, which depending on whether that's including .1 and .2, and the two month production time for Cascade, is about 10 to 16 months.  Not including the Act 7 ending arc.  And that's his own guess, from his own appreciation of his working speed.

That's about as much confirmation as I need for Homestuck easily blowing deep into 2013.

I read Problem Sleuth from about midway to the end day.  I ignored Homestuck until around John leaving his bedroom.  Since then, I've been checking the nearly daily updates nearly daily for now more than two years.  I've written fucking fanfic.  The idea that I could be eagerly reading or even awaiting the epilogue come the holidays of 2013 is just a little scary at this point.  I really don't know if I have the energy to keep giving a shit that long, nor do I know if I want to.

bluhbluhthisisgarbage asked:
What do Heart powers do?

Maybe we’ll find out later??????

For now, let’s say they make you extremely likely to get beaten to death by a rowdy juggalo.

Well, maybe I do.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32754 on: December 14, 2011, 08:40:25 am »

Quote from: AH
Any time there’s a fan troll with like pink sparkly blood or whatever, that is just some prime bullshit right there.

Wait didn’t I make them all canon?? FUCK…………..
Ahahahahahahaha!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32755 on: December 14, 2011, 11:33:07 am »

If you aren't making it to the end Aqizzar then I'll go for yoooooooou.  We must conquer this beast by punching it in the nose to show dominance or whatever Mr. Dick did.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32756 on: December 14, 2011, 11:50:23 am »

If you aren't making it to the end Aqizzar then I'll go for yoooooooou.  We must conquer this beast by punching it in the nose to show dominance or whatever Mr. Dick did.

Punch in the snout to assert superiority.

Actually, I think it's establish superiority.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 12:58:31 pm by armeggedonCounselor »
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32757 on: December 14, 2011, 01:09:08 pm »

bluhbluhthisisgarbage asked:
What do Heart powers do?

Maybe we’ll find out later??????

For now, let’s say they make you extremely likely to get beaten to death by a rowdy juggalo.

Well, maybe I do.
Damnit I was going to post that one

But it would seem good old Hussie still has 'it', 'it' being the ability to make me laugh at volumes which would wake the dead.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32758 on: December 14, 2011, 01:13:04 pm »

I've mostly stopped even checking for and reading updates.  I actually don't care much anymore about the outcome of this story, because all the characters I really liked are dead or their personalities have been kind of mutated.  Oh, and I miss the little flash gaming side trips.  Those were the best.

I wish I had it in me to care, but there's only so much twisting and turning that can happen before I throw in the towel.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32759 on: December 14, 2011, 01:17:36 pm »

The thought that Homestuck might actually one day end fills me with depression.
I'd have to find something else to force me out of bed every morning.
Pages: 1 ... 2182 2183 [2184] 2185 2186 ... 3524