Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2176 2177 [2178] 2179 2180 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5133668 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: there's an update I have proof
« Reply #32655 on: December 12, 2011, 05:30:23 pm »

Hussie's one yard of interference is distorting time in that space between windows, so the kids age up to a convenient level.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32656 on: December 12, 2011, 05:30:44 pm »

We don't know at what point in time they'll emerge into the Troll's Session, if that's even where the other window leads.
Presumably they'll emerge whenever it last was that Robo-Hussie used the window to observe.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32657 on: December 12, 2011, 05:34:10 pm »

Maybe it'll just be Three years.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32658 on: December 12, 2011, 05:35:42 pm »

We don't know at what point in time they'll emerge into the Troll's Session, if that's even where the other window leads.
Presumably they'll emerge whenever it last was that Robo-Hussie used the window to observe.

Presumably they'll emerge wherever Hussie wants them to emerge.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32659 on: December 12, 2011, 05:36:32 pm »

UU will be a living Fourth Wall and the kids will emerge from her stomach, killing her.

Another character wrapped up.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #32660 on: December 12, 2011, 05:48:11 pm »

Three years? Is there even anything for them to pass the time with on that ship?
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32661 on: December 12, 2011, 05:50:31 pm »

Three years? Is there even anything for them to pass the time with on that ship?

Sloppy m I guess that John, at least, could explore the remainder of the planets and go on quests for the denizens?

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32662 on: December 12, 2011, 05:58:30 pm »

Well, they got the planets with them. If Jade can still shrink and grow things despite being cut off from the green sun they could get to work on their quests. And if that doesn't take enough time, they got Nannasprite, Jaspersprite, Davesprite (though by the way he was talking, it looks like he won't be around much longer), a shitload of consorts and each other. They can figure out some way to spend their time.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #32663 on: December 12, 2011, 06:19:20 pm »

WAKE UP WAYWARD VAGABOND WAKE UPPPPP YOU'RE NOT DEAD YOU HAD A QUESTION MARK WAAAKEEE UUPPP!

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32664 on: December 12, 2011, 07:00:15 pm »

Remember how the kids' universe was visible through Jade's wall in the EoA flash? That's a good enough reason for me to assume that they'll end up in the reset universe.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32665 on: December 12, 2011, 07:21:42 pm »

Remember how the kids' universe was visible through Jade's wall in the EoA flash? That's a good enough reason for me to assume that they'll end up in the reset universe.
From Hussie:
As she expanded it, and we crept ever closer to the completion of the scratch, we saw individual panels from early in the story flashing backwards. From a visualization standpoint, this is just reminding us that the scratch is in fact undoing everything we just read, all the way back to page one, and starting over fresh in a different instantiation of the universe. But if you want to understand why all that was literally being broadcast through the wall at that moment, you could consider what happened to be on the other side of the wall: Lord English’s coat. Why would the interior of the coat broadcast those flashbacks? No need to get into it too much. Suffice to say, it belongs to someone purported to be a master of time.
So we weren't seeing through this wall to that wall, but through this wall to the inside of the Cairo Overcoat.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32666 on: December 12, 2011, 07:26:32 pm »

From Hussie:
As she expanded it, and we crept ever closer to the completion of the scratch, we saw individual panels from early in the story flashing backwards. From a visualization standpoint, this is just reminding us that the scratch is in fact undoing everything we just read, all the way back to page one, and starting over fresh in a different instantiation of the universe. But if you want to understand why all that was literally being broadcast through the wall at that moment, you could consider what happened to be on the other side of the wall: Lord English’s coat. Why would the interior of the coat broadcast those flashbacks? No need to get into it too much. Suffice to say, it belongs to someone purported to be a master of time.
So we weren't seeing through this wall to that wall, but through this wall to the inside of the Cairo Overcoat.
Oh. I forgot that.

IDE/THEORY: Lord English's CAIRO OVERCOAT grants omnivision.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32667 on: December 12, 2011, 07:30:09 pm »

IDE/THEORY: Lord English's CAIRO OVERCOAT grants the ability to see through time when in its coat form, to compliment its ability to travel through time when in sarcophagus form.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32668 on: December 12, 2011, 07:57:14 pm »

The coat is another Fourth Wall

When the kids, reset kids and trolls gear up to take down LE they will burst through the coat

and firmly up his ass, where his true form awaits, like Lavos.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32669 on: December 12, 2011, 07:59:33 pm »

When the kids, reset kids and trolls gear up to take down LE they will burst through the coat

and firmly up his ass, where his true form awaits, like Lavos.

As utterly horrific as that sounds, it would be the ultimate way to start a showdown and a fantastic reference, especially after all his "parasite" comparisons.

Just don't say it too loud, or you'll give the fanartists ideas.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 2176 2177 [2178] 2179 2180 ... 3524