Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2141 2142 [2143] 2144 2145 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125581 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] ACT 6
« Reply #32130 on: November 24, 2011, 01:08:42 am »

Remember folks, Hussie is writing the comic.  That window Jade and John go through could take them anywhere, because he can always just add another window.  Hell, Jade might know how to build one.

Also, aqizzar, I think I may actually download and look at your troll mod for once >_>

The only thing in it worth noting is how I made the blood work, and I think you had a better solution.  I also futzed around the the appearance and personality mods, which succeeded in making them hideous and surly.  Never could make the horns interesting.

Yeah, I looked and it looks almost exactly the same, but less fully-featured and slightly cleaner.

I didn't get red-blooded trolls being aquatic, but whatever >_>

I was hoping it could give me insight into something, but it seems that we both independently did the exact same thing.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32131 on: November 24, 2011, 01:16:43 am »

Updatesauce.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32132 on: November 24, 2011, 01:19:53 am »

Oh man.  Jane is going to be in a world of shit.  She has no idea what she's in for.

And we're going to see a one-armed John Detective Sprite.  Fuck yes, kinda.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #32133 on: November 24, 2011, 01:20:33 am »

That update was, like, 4 or 5 hours ago >_>

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #32134 on: November 24, 2011, 01:27:28 am »

Oh man.  Jane is going to be in a world of shit.  She has no idea what she's in for.

And we're going to see a one-armed John Detective Sprite.  Fuck yes, kinda.

We must face it. We thought John reached the top of his badass ladder when he reached the god tiers. We were wrong.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #32135 on: November 24, 2011, 01:45:47 am »

As it turns out, god tier modding is going to be freakin hard without interactions

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32136 on: November 24, 2011, 09:43:02 am »

Do you mean about the game? That was explicitly stated as being due to the prototyping; becoming a sprite imparts all sorts of knowledge about the game and various riddles.
But she left the note WELL before she got prototyped, didn't she?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32137 on: November 24, 2011, 09:51:10 am »

Do you mean about the game? That was explicitly stated as being due to the prototyping; becoming a sprite imparts all sorts of knowledge about the game and various riddles.
But she left the note WELL before she got prototyped, didn't she?
The path of this book is an engima.

It starts with Sassacre writing a book of japery, which is handed down the family tree to John. A series of events bringing him to the Medium leave Nanasprite writing the inscription on the book and dropping it on LoWaS for John to pick up. Eventually it makes its way to the ectobiology lab, where it gets sent back in time with Nana to her 'birth' back in olden times. Presumably the respectable southern gentleman gains inspiration from this book and writes the original copy.

Nana somehow has the book John had in B1, so there goes the theories that these kids somehow ended up with the exact same objects. This probably ties into the Glitch, which more likely than not is more extensive than just regaining memories.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32138 on: November 24, 2011, 10:30:16 am »

If you're curious as to when exactly Nanna defaced the book, it was Here.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32139 on: November 24, 2011, 10:50:43 am »

It starts with Sassacre writing a book of japery, which is handed down the family tree to John. A series of events bringing him to the Medium leave Nanasprite writing the inscription on the book and dropping it on LoWaS for John to pick up. Eventually it makes its way to the ectobiology lab, where it gets sent back in time with Nana to her 'birth' back in olden times. Presumably the respectable southern gentleman gains inspiration from this book and writes the original copy.

Actually, the copy of Sassacre's book with the inscription went back in time with John, Nanna went back with Dad's dirty hat. And I always just figured that what John had was just a copy that Dad bought for him or something. It looks a bit too new for me to think that it was passed down from Sassacre's time, nearly a century before the story starts.

But yeah, with the bunnies Jake and Lalonde got from their guardians, Mutie, Dream Cal, Jane's dirty old hat, and now Poppop's Sassacre book with the exact same inscription John's had? It looks like that when the kids and their guardians were made by John and were then sent through Skaia's portals they were basically copied and become two sets, with one sent to B1 and the other sent to B2. Similar to what (I think at least) happened to allow the Trolls and Ancestors to exist in A1 while only being made in A2's session. Which means that universe B is probably suffering from LE's glitch. Either that, or there are shenanigans at work.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32140 on: November 24, 2011, 02:59:36 pm »

Spoiler: Cosplaying (click to show/hide)
I am disappointed no one else did this before me. Oh well.

EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32141 on: November 24, 2011, 03:23:35 pm »

Spoiler: Cosplaying (click to show/hide)
I am disappointed no one else did this before me. Oh well.

If the face was just slightly more exaggerated, this could achieve bewildered black security guard levels of hilarity.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32142 on: November 24, 2011, 03:37:07 pm »

I dunno man, that face looks pretty exaggerated to me.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32143 on: November 24, 2011, 03:48:48 pm »

WAIT. I can fix this.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32144 on: November 24, 2011, 04:23:53 pm »

Oh god that Bro has a Hunk Rump headband
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 2141 2142 [2143] 2144 2145 ... 3524