Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2138 2139 [2140] 2141 2142 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5124649 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] ACT 6
« Reply #32085 on: November 23, 2011, 03:46:54 pm »

Ya. The trolls as well as Strider and Lalonde are in the Outer Ring chilling with the horrorterrors, while John and Jade are busy gatecrashing Hussie's study.
Well, last time we saw them they were heading straight toward the Troll's 4th wall (Which was not destoried, seeing as it was inside Doc's Manor, which survived.) at the speed of light. They would likely not have much time to go around and play in Hussies world. Now, if I am correct, only people with the aspects of Space and Time can travel through the Farthest Ring, which I am assuming is now the entirety of A2. Jade is the Witch of Space, so she will have no problem getting though. Then again, navigating the farthest ring is one thing, finding the Green sun is another. I don't know how they would exactly get to the Green Sun. Then again, Jade may have learned about where it is or some shit and I just missed it, I don't know.
I am absolutely sure that Jade and John aren't going to mess around in Hussie's place, because Hussie himself said that his only involvment in the story would be the "Yellow Yard", chisten so by Jade sometime ago. You may also remember that Hussie put the Fourth Walls of the Human's Universe and the Troll's Universe a yard apart from eachother before he gave us a recap once (Or Rather, I think it was followed by a recap. But nevermind that, its irrelevant.) Hussie said that this Yellow Yard would be his only direct involvment in the story, ever. So no. Kids aren't going to met Hussie.

in Universe A2.
A2's dead. Slick shot it in the heart.
Irrelevant. The dead and rotting cropse of Universe A2 is still Universe A2. Although, I guess you could just consider that A2 was replaced by dead space from the Farthest ring, but its still irrelevant, none the less.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32086 on: November 23, 2011, 03:57:40 pm »

The wall in Doc's home was the fifth wall. It's currently unknown where the other 4th wall leads to.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32087 on: November 23, 2011, 04:05:10 pm »

I think for all intents and purposes A2 is dead. Only way to travel Beyond The Furthest Ring is from the guiding flagella of the noble circle of Horrorterrors. They probably won't let you go back there for their own mysterious purposes.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32088 on: November 23, 2011, 04:06:14 pm »

Well, last time we saw them they were heading straight toward the Troll's 4th wall...

How'd you figure it's the Troll fourth wall? I've never really noticed any visible difference between the various fenestrated walls.

Irrelevant. The dead and rotting cropse of Universe A2 is still Universe A2. Although, I guess you could just consider that A2 was replaced by dead space from the Farthest ring, but its still irrelevant, none the less.

Nope. It exploded and became the . Universes A2 and B1 were contained in The Tumor, which detonated as the two universes were simultaneously destroyed, by Jack Noir killing Snowman and the Genesis Frog respectively.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32089 on: November 23, 2011, 04:08:03 pm »

There is an implication that due to the variable nature of space and time Beyond the Furthest Ring, one could travel back to before the universes died.

Granted that theory is shot down by my previous post.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32090 on: November 23, 2011, 04:09:33 pm »

Also the only conventional way to go back into a universe from the medium involves the meteors from the reckoning, which either don't exist anymore or have stopped crashing into the planet.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32091 on: November 23, 2011, 04:12:35 pm »

Well, I find it highly unlikely that the other fourth wall leads to anywhere but A2, seeing as Universe A's Wall currently leads to A2 and Universe B would require a sharp turnaround to go back to. There is a chance that the Wall they were headed to is the Fifth Wall, but I am not sure about the plausablity of that.

((Note: I am assuming that Fourth Walls lead to the current itteration of a Universe. I.E. Universe A1's wall is scratched but is still the same wall. It just leads to A2.))

I think for all intents and purposes A2 is dead. Only way to travel Beyond The Furthest Ring is from the guiding flagella of the noble circle of Horrorterrors. They probably won't let you go back there for their own mysterious purposes.

Well, how do you know that? We have no information on that matter. Its all up for assumtion. Although I am still siding with my theory that they are all at the Green Sun. Acradia Foreshadowed that both groups would come there, I believe.

Nope. It exploded and became the . Universes A2 and B1 were contained in The Tumor, which detonated as the two universes were simultaneously destroyed, by Jack Noir killing Snowman and the Genesis Frog respectively.
Still Irrelevent none the less. God Tiers don't seem effected in anyway by the Green Sun. Explain how Dave and Rose managed to emerge out of it.

Well, last time we saw them they were heading straight toward the Troll's 4th wall...
How'd you figure it's the Troll fourth wall? I've never really noticed any visible difference between the various fenestrated walls.
^^Reason Stated above^^

There is an implication that due to the variable nature of space and time Beyond the Furthest Ring, one could travel back to before the universes died.

Still, only the aspects of Space and Time can Navigate the Fourth Ring. And Jade is the Witch of Space.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32092 on: November 23, 2011, 04:18:41 pm »

Well, how do you know that? We have no information on that matter. Its all up for assumtion. Although I am still siding with my theory that they are all at the Green Sun. Acradia Foreshadowed that both groups would come there, I believe.
Hussie has stated that this was how the trolls were able to guide their meteor to the Green Sun and how the various timings Beyond the Furthest Ring matched up. How the explosion could exist beyond time and yet still only appear as an explosion at a specific time. I have no authority to gauge whether the Horrorterrors override players with the aspects of space and time, but who knows what deals and bargains were struck between Skaia and them.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32093 on: November 23, 2011, 04:23:02 pm »

God Tiers don't seem effected in anyway by the Green Sun. Explain how Dave and Rose managed to emerge out of it.
They died over and over again while resurrecting after every time. They did get affected, and how.

Also godtiers are irrelevant to this too since we're talking about the lack of an entire universe here.

Still, only the aspects of Space and Time can Navigate the Fourth Ring. And Jade is the Witch of Space.
Then explain how the trolls got through there.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 04:25:16 pm by Darvi »

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32094 on: November 23, 2011, 04:40:10 pm »

God Tiers don't seem effected in anyway by the Green Sun. Explain how Dave and Rose managed to emerge out of it.
They died over and over again while resurrecting after every time. They did get affected, and how.

Also godtiers are irrelevant to this too since we're talking about the lack of an entire universe here.
Hussie said that, but he also said that they could've just not have been effected at all. Honestly it comes down to when he discloses it in Act 6, or 7.

Then explain how the trolls got through there.
Simple. Sollux guided them there with the power of his mind. Just because you can't navigate the Farthest ring doesn't mean that you can't even exist in there.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32095 on: November 23, 2011, 04:42:49 pm »

Simple. Sollux guided them there with the power of his mind. Just because you can't navigate the Farthest ring doesn't mean that you can't even exist in there.
Boy, you're contradicting yourself there.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32096 on: November 23, 2011, 04:48:13 pm »

So, I've tried following this... discussion, and I can't. Honestly. I THINK it all started because Johnfalcon said the Green Sun was in A2 (which it isn't) and people went from there. But now it seems like every post goes further and further in multiple different directions.

Although it did get me to quickly go through the archives to see if we saw where Hussie got the second Fenestrated Wall and I haven't found it yet. We do know it's not the fifth wall (because we saw him prop the two walls together while viewing him through the fifth wall), but that's all I've seen so far. I need to look into Jack's walls a bit more and see if we ever saw more than one of them in use.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32097 on: November 23, 2011, 04:51:23 pm »

I don't understand JF's arguments either since they go into incredibly unrelated tangents. Oh well.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32098 on: November 23, 2011, 05:01:16 pm »

Yeah, I'm having a bit of trouble following what they're saying too. Either way, during the Act 6 flash we get a shot of what is presumably Lalonde's house, with a shot of Mutie encased in something and then what looks like a fourth wall hooked up to a hub. I doubt that would be shown if it wasn't the wall John and Jade are going to burst out of. And what would be the point of the other wall going to A2? Hussie's the one who set up the walls, so why would he send them there? I can't think of anything that would justify a detour back to Alternia.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32099 on: November 23, 2011, 05:04:01 pm »

This.

Except the part about the second fourth wall being the one in Lalonde's home, knowing Hussie it's going to end in a psycheout.
Pages: 1 ... 2138 2139 [2140] 2141 2142 ... 3524