Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2109 2110 [2111] 2112 2113 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5119158 times)

Darkwind3

• Bay Watcher
  • Walks like an Egyptian
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] ACT 6
« Reply #31650 on: November 15, 2011, 03:46:40 pm »

I just took UU's talk about "four universal instances" to mean the kids' session, the kid-guardian session, the troll ancestor session, and troll session. I didn't think there would be another troll session; the four kid-guardians are crazy enough, we don't need to go through sixteen new characters at once!

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31651 on: November 15, 2011, 03:52:32 pm »

A UU guy that loves the letter U? Oh god damnit hussie this makes me rage so hard that I gotta break my study based vow-of-silence.

U is the sign of Ophiuchus, the snake bearer AKA the new troll and the 13th sign of the zodiac which was added way after HS started
God
DAMMIT HUSSIE

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31652 on: November 15, 2011, 04:03:16 pm »

which was added way after HS started
Lolnope?

IDE: UU will be formally introduced on Nov. 29th.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:05:49 pm by Darvi »

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31653 on: November 15, 2011, 04:05:56 pm »

This is treading on bad fantroll territory here.

As soon as I saw it, I felt like I was going to barf.  The feeling did not leave through the whole conversation, and I still feel like it.  Fuck you Hussie.  Give us our kids back.

...foUr distinct Universal instances...

What happened to it being a shitload of Trolls, Hussie?  Why are you going through with making a shitload of Trolls?  If UU isn't going into a one-player session, I am going to be so mad.

Wait, that's it!  Uranian = third sex?  Symbol is two snakes intertwined?  Possibility/probability of being the only new Troll character?  UU is a one-player session and...  Oh shit.  Ew.  Fucking ew.

Why the fuck has nobody seen the connection between the symbol and the Caduceus? The only variation is that it's wingless.

The Caduceus is also linked to the Greek god of healing and medicine, Asclepius - I'm thinking a connection between healing and the Scratch here, though that's a little too speculative.

I doubt even trolls would be able to restart their race by sourcing genetic material from a single individual. They're versatile, pansexual and have a very different means of sexual reproduction, sure, but they're not that good.

And I'm starting to think Hussie really has forgotten how to pretend to type IM conversations.  Some of Jane's single responses are three sentences apiece.

I regularly talk on IRCs (which are close enough to IMs, anyhow), and I type large replies all the time. No big deal.

EDIT: formatting error
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:08:25 pm by lordnincompoop »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31654 on: November 15, 2011, 04:06:39 pm »

Why the fuck has nobody seen the connection between the symbol and the Caduceus? The only variation is that it's wingless.

The Caduceus is also linked to the Greek god of healing and medicine, Asclepius - I'm thinking a connection between healing and the Scratch here, though that's a little too speculative.
I did. Hence my idea that UU is called Dereck Stiles.

Logical2u

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31655 on: November 15, 2011, 04:07:39 pm »

I doubt even trolls would be able to restart their race by sourcing genetic material from a single individual.

I'm thinking "Troll mother grub". Can't remember the exact details of that whole arrangement to be honest though.
This account is defunct - please contact me through other means.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #31656 on: November 15, 2011, 04:51:19 pm »

It's already been stated that successful players get access to ectocloning technology.  If there was a session with a severely limited player count, they could still restart their race.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #31657 on: November 15, 2011, 05:05:32 pm »

Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31658 on: November 15, 2011, 05:36:55 pm »

Calling it now, the calm, cool, intelligent, eloquent, articulate, well-liked lady's-troll is Eridan's Ancestor.

The perfect irony.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31659 on: November 15, 2011, 06:02:08 pm »

Stop legitimizing Mock Mother you fucks

Goddammit I can't see UU as anything but her boobs now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31660 on: November 15, 2011, 06:18:22 pm »

Yeah I think most of the Ophiuchus troll stuff has been relatively well known since Hussie addressed it directly in the questions thing that was linked a little bit ago:
There isn't anything more than what's been said here, but it's not new.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31661 on: November 15, 2011, 06:25:51 pm »

Stop legitimizing Mock Mother you fucks

Goddammit I can't see UU as anything but her boobs now.

You're the only person I've heard of this from, and I thought I'd seen all the depraved fan speculation there was to see.  So, thanks buddy.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #31662 on: November 15, 2011, 07:19:09 pm »

Uh, Mock Mother?

I've never heard of that before.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31663 on: November 15, 2011, 07:28:22 pm »

I'm not even gonna post it here. Nope. You'll just have to hit me up on Steam for that terror.

Onto greener pastures, turns out UU can stabilize loops.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31664 on: November 15, 2011, 07:30:12 pm »

Thanks, Duke, I googled it and now want to reverse the last 5 minutes of my life.

EDIT: The comments are priceless.
Pages: 1 ... 2109 2110 [2111] 2112 2113 ... 3524