Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2107 2108 [2109] 2110 2111 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5118955 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] ACT 6
« Reply #31620 on: November 14, 2011, 04:17:02 pm »

This is probably my favorite thing about Homestuck.

Either that or the "it's okay john ive got you and youve got me and we've got salad" image.  Which I don't have on me what is this.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 04:20:41 pm by ToonyMan »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31621 on: November 14, 2011, 05:35:15 pm »

Okay, what's all this TribalStuck business about?  It's obviously all from one guy, but is it like, a specific reference or something?

Some elaborate AU fanfiction thing that is not so secretly an excuse to ship John and Karkat. Which seems to happen to a lot of fanfictions with pretty good art and visual character designs like Samuraistuck.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31622 on: November 14, 2011, 06:05:06 pm »

...that is not so secretly an excuse to ship John and Karkat...

I hate this out of all proportion to being a dude, after it stomped my fanfic clear off of AO3.  It's everywhere and all encompassing.

Anyway, pics.

Spoiler: Kids and Fun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mathstuck (click to show/hide)

Awful lot of blue and pink in this one.  And a lot of skin.  I consider the pajamas justified by Terezi and Nepeta, screw it.

And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #31623 on: November 14, 2011, 07:26:50 pm »

...that is not so secretly an excuse to ship John and Karkat...

I hate this out of all proportion to being a dude, after it stomped my fanfic clear off of AO3.  It's everywhere and all encompassing.

You could always sell out and write John and Karkat shipping fics. Or get a headstart on the Jake and PostScratch-Bro shipping fics.

Opportunities, man.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31624 on: November 14, 2011, 09:01:48 pm »

Apparently ad space on mspaintadventures.com currently costs over a hundred boonbucks dollars.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31625 on: November 14, 2011, 09:30:42 pm »

Meanwhile adspace on SBAHJ is 2.50. Wow.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31626 on: November 14, 2011, 09:40:35 pm »

Meanwhile adspace on SBAHJ is 2.50. Wow.

That's a lot more than I'd think it would be.  How many hits does it get, a million or so every three months when Hussie updates it?
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #31627 on: November 15, 2011, 06:01:31 am »

Man, UU really likes the letter U

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31628 on: November 15, 2011, 06:06:44 am »

This is treading on bad fantroll territory here. And I'm preemptively shutting down the idea of that being the Sufferer from the troll pre-scratch nice universe, he was described with 69 as his quirk, so it ain't that.

And the ectobiology machine really should print out a shipping diagram after doing its stuff. It would save so much headache with these schenanegans.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31629 on: November 15, 2011, 06:14:06 am »

he was described with 69 as his quirk,
Actually the 69 didn't become his sym69l until after he died. Jus' saying, although I agree on it most likely not being him.

Also, cUrioUs dark patches in transmission? Well hello there blackout-shoutout.

E: Although, another prospit dreamer? With Sollux that's 10 already.

E: Hero of life-ness confirmed!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:18:54 am by Darvi »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31630 on: November 15, 2011, 06:17:33 am »

Goddammit I need to see what our kids look like in this new session, and if they retain their symbols. They could cosmically retain their stuff between scratches, although there is no evidence to support this aside from seeing a pattern where there is none.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31631 on: November 15, 2011, 06:25:22 am »

Goddammit I need to see what our kids look like in this new session, and if they retain their symbols. They could cosmically retain their stuff between scratches, although there is no evidence to support this aside from seeing a pattern where there is none.

Look inside the chest; there's a pic of Scratch!John. Also, I have a horrible feeling that UU is gonna be like Doc Scratch :/
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31632 on: November 15, 2011, 06:29:35 am »

Welp at least she (Jane seems to think it's a girl) doesn't have that smug sense of superiority that he does, as evidenced by the more amicable tone and the less retina-dissolving tone.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31633 on: November 15, 2011, 06:31:48 am »

(Jane seems to think it's a girl)
Uranian is a 19th century term that referred to a person of a third sex — originally, someone with "a female psyche in a male body" who is sexually attracted to men, and later extended to cover homosexual gender variant females, and a number of other sexual types. It is believed to be an English adaptation of the German word Urning, which was first published by activist Karl Heinrich Ulrichs (1825–95) in a series of five booklets (1864–65) which were collected under the title Forschungen über das Räthsel der mannmännlichen Liebe ("Research into the Riddle of Man-Manly Love"). Ulrich developed his terminology before the first public use of the term "homosexual", which appeared in 1869 in a pamphlet published anonymously by Karl-Maria Kertbeny (1824–82).

...Maybe?

I kinda dislike the implication that this has the possibility to canonize the Mock Mother.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31634 on: November 15, 2011, 06:33:48 am »

This is treading on bad fantroll territory here.

As soon as I saw it, I felt like I was going to barf.  The feeling did not leave through the whole conversation, and I still feel like it.  Fuck you Hussie.  Give us our kids back.

...foUr distinct Universal instances...

What happened to it being a shitload of Trolls, Hussie?  Why are you going through with making a shitload of Trolls?  If UU isn't going into a one-player session, I am going to be so mad.

Wait, that's it!  Uranian = third sex?  Symbol is two snakes intertwined?  Possibility/probability of being the only new Troll character?  UU is a one-player session and...  Oh shit.  Ew.  Fucking ew.

And I'm starting to think Hussie really has forgotten how to pretend to type IM conversations.  Some of Jane's single responses are three sentences apiece.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:36:14 am by Aqizzar »
Pages: 1 ... 2107 2108 [2109] 2110 2111 ... 3524