Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2102 2103 [2104] 2105 2106 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5118599 times)

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] ACT 6
« Reply #31545 on: November 13, 2011, 09:07:15 pm »

Wow, that hat. That is so heavy handed, I'd believe that Jake actually has no relation to Lord English, just because of how obvious it is. But that's probably what Hussie wants me to think. Pretty cool helmet either way.

GT: Jane!
GT: Forgive my botherations. I know this is meant to be a spanking ripsnorter of a day for you and all.
GT: But do you happen to know where the devilfucking dickens mr strider might be?

GG: So if I have this straight, the big thing hogging up your plate today is not this marvelous new game which I have invited you to play with me, but finishing a robotic rabbit to give to my dead poppop?
GT: Bingo. *double pistols and a wink*

Well, it's official. The new kids and the way they speak is freaking hilarious.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31546 on: November 13, 2011, 09:16:48 pm »

Wow, that hat. That is so heavy handed, I'd believe that Jake actually has no relation to Lord English, just because of how obvious it is. But that's probably what Hussie wants me to think. Pretty cool helmet either way.
Remember that Lord English is only a name given to him by the inhabitants of the Universe. He might actually be a systemic phenomenon that takes on a form and motif reminiscent of whatever was a major influence on his "host,", such as Doc Scratch's magic cue ball + Lil' Cal (+First Guardian code) leading him to take on a Cal-like form and adopt a pl motif.

Although if you look at it this way, then it's basically guaranteed that the Session creates the Universe.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31547 on: November 13, 2011, 09:31:02 pm »

Dammit Jake, your hat. Get rid of that thing. It's an omen of Hussie's trolling.

But that's probably what Hussie wants me to think. Pretty cool helmet either way.

Hey, dude loves his skulls.  Seems like an awfully inconvenient computer though.  He should invest in computer shoes or something.

EDIT: Oh my God, they talk like such fucking tools.  And here I thought the Trolls were bad about expositioning all over the screen.  I think in the course of two years of writing intentional nonsense, Hussie has actually forgotten what human conversation sounds like.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 09:36:59 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #31548 on: November 13, 2011, 09:38:57 pm »

Considering Jake and Jane were old people in their past life, I'm expecting Bro and Mom to talk much more normally. Or at the very least for Mom to talk normally and for Bro to talk like he's in the 90's/80's
It's FEF, not FEOF

BackgroundGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31549 on: November 13, 2011, 09:50:06 pm »

And the stupidest looking piece of equipment in Homestuck iiiiis... Jake's English Helmet!

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31550 on: November 13, 2011, 09:52:10 pm »

Considering Jake and Jane were old people in their past life, I'm expecting Bro and Mom to talk much more normally. Or at the very least for Mom to talk normally and for Bro to talk like he's in the 90's/80's

Calling it now;

Everything Bro says will be RAD, and COOL. He will be so devoted to using the FRESHEST wordage in the ultimate RECURSIVE IRONYGASM.

By contrast, Mom will be elegant, sarcastic, and precise. Rather than her daughter's excessive verbiage, she will describe things in the clipped, clean tones of a professional. She will also be a master at obtaining illegal contraband bootlegged alcohol.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #31551 on: November 13, 2011, 10:00:29 pm »

Calling it now;

Everything Bro says will be RAD, and COOL. He will be so devoted to using the FRESHEST wordage in the ultimate RECURSIVE IRONYGASM.

By contrast, Mom will be elegant, sarcastic, and precise. Rather than her daughter's excessive verbiage, she will describe things in the clipped, clean tones of a professional. She will also be a master at obtaining illegal contraband bootlegged alcohol.

BFFSIES 4EVERZ

Also, I just updated my troll mod.

Can anyone tell me why the fuck my alchemiters is messed the hell up? The entire right third of the building isn't showing up.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 10:14:32 pm by Putnam »

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #31552 on: November 13, 2011, 10:04:26 pm »

BFFSIES 4EVERZ

There's this thing called irony. I hear those Striders and Lalondes are pretty good at it.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31553 on: November 13, 2011, 10:11:11 pm »

*Reading Pesterlog*
Sorry Bro, you just got demoted to second coolest character. I mean every line of Jake is read in an English accent, it is awesome!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31554 on: November 13, 2011, 10:13:05 pm »

And the stupidest looking piece of equipment in Homestuck iiiiis... Jake's English Helmet!

No, see, it is actually awesome. Imagine, using that yourself. Gaming in that rig must be sweet.

I will have one.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #31555 on: November 13, 2011, 10:15:15 pm »

BFFSIES 4EVERZ

There's this thing called irony. I hear those Striders and Lalondes are pretty good at it.

I would say that, if Mom didn't seem so damn sincere about her wanting to care for Rose.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31556 on: November 13, 2011, 10:16:10 pm »

Is it sad I want 5 more acts of this?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31557 on: November 13, 2011, 10:21:05 pm »

TAKING ALL BETS
NEW STRIDER WILL BE MORE FUCKING IRONIC THAN EVEN THAT ASSHOLE BRO IN AN EVEN MORE LAME ATTEMPT TO BE WHAT HUMANS CALL COOL

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31558 on: November 13, 2011, 10:21:28 pm »

Is it sad I want 5 more acts of this?
It's only sad that it will not happen.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31559 on: November 13, 2011, 10:21:43 pm »

NEW STRIDER WILL BE MORE FUCKING IRONIC THAN EVEN THAT ASSHOLE BRO IN AN EVEN MORE SUCCESSFUL ATTEMPT TO BE WHAT HUMANS CALL COOL
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 2102 2103 [2104] 2105 2106 ... 3524