Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2040 2041 [2042] 2043 2044 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116980 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] Cascade.
« Reply #30615 on: October 26, 2011, 09:55:17 pm »

Yeah, Aradiabots were used for both. They were just doomed timeliners so they don't matter.

OR DO THEY
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #30616 on: October 26, 2011, 09:55:56 pm »

Yeah, Aradiabots were used for both. They were just doomed timeliners so they don't matter.

OR DO THEY
ACT 6

THE RETURN OF THE ARADIABOTS
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30617 on: October 26, 2011, 09:56:32 pm »

I think the two universes are just sorta intertwined in a special way. It could also be a generic method of escaping a universe if for whatever reason the players need to flee. Could also work on a sort of ladder, a device that will take you to the session that spawned you.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #30618 on: October 26, 2011, 09:56:32 pm »

Why would the device be rigged to transport the user to the troll session? Why that specific one? Should it be understood that there are only two concurrent sessions in existence, or the troll session's "link" to the kid session is what caused that? Maybe I am overthinking that.
The quote explains that - that transportalizer can take a person to the session the universe created or the session that created the universe, depending on the setting.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30619 on: October 26, 2011, 09:57:20 pm »

Maybe I am overthinking that.

This is Hussie we're dealing with. You aren't thinking enough.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30620 on: October 26, 2011, 09:57:48 pm »

Why would the device be rigged to transport the user to the troll session? Why that specific one? Should it be understood that there are only two concurrent sessions in existence, or the troll session's "link" to the kid session is what caused that? Maybe I am overthinking that.
The quote explains that - that transportalizer can take a person to the session the universe created or the session that created the universe, depending on the setting.

Oh yeah, I guess that makes sense.

The only other thing that I don't remember whether or not has been covered... remember the story of the brother and sister that John's grandma told? Who was the alien lady in that story? It was revealed she wasn't "human at all". Or something like that.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30621 on: October 26, 2011, 09:58:20 pm »

Oh, and I think the last god tier is going to be Feferi, based on the available hoodie sweatshirt.

*sigh*

You know, I like the characters left over, but Hussie honestly killed off all my favorite characters.  It's kind of annoying.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30622 on: October 26, 2011, 09:58:45 pm »

The only other thing that I don't remember whether or not has been covered... remember the story of the brother and sister that John's grandma told? Who was the alien lady in that story? It was revealed she wasn't "human at all".

It's been hinted that it's Fef's ancestor. Compare the shape of her space ship to the BC logo.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30623 on: October 26, 2011, 09:59:48 pm »

The only other thing that I don't remember whether or not has been covered... remember the story of the brother and sister that John's grandma told? Who was the alien lady in that story? It was revealed she wasn't "human at all".

It's been hinted that it's Fef's ancestor. Compare the shape of her space ship to the BC logo.

Huh. You're right, looking back. Wonder how Fef's ancestor could have gotten into Earth? :P

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30624 on: October 26, 2011, 10:01:10 pm »

Pffft hahahaha

Blog guy has reached murderstuck and is flipping the fuck out. Its hilarious.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #30625 on: October 26, 2011, 10:01:28 pm »

A demon did it.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30626 on: October 26, 2011, 10:02:46 pm »

Wonder how Fef's ancestor could have gotten into Earth? :P

That's one of the only things left untold.  It's pretty heavily implied to be more Scratch and/or English wizardry.  Why they have to go to so much trouble with destroying universes when they can engineer stuff like that is one of my bigger questions.  If that's what happened.  Don't know yet.

Oh, and I think the last god tier is going to be Feferi, based on the available hoodie sweatshirt.

You know, I like the characters left over, but Hussie honestly killed off all my favorite characters.  It's kind of annoying.

Just be proud that she's one of your favorites.  She's actually one of mine too, if only because we heard so little from her.  I've been waiting for her to show up again, since she seemed so instrumental to helping Jade and Dave make a space map.  This would be another good time.

Who else is on your list, anyway?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #30627 on: October 26, 2011, 10:03:40 pm »

Tavros and Nepeta were my favorite characters, damn you hussie.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30628 on: October 26, 2011, 10:09:04 pm »

I would say "I shipped Nepeta and Karkat before Hussie [insert word]" but he never became or stopped being Hussie at any point.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30629 on: October 26, 2011, 10:10:21 pm »

I would say "I shipped Nepeta and Karkat before Hussie [insert word]" but he never became or stopped being Hussie at any point.

Elaborate, I like it.

Also, where's that fanart.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 2040 2041 [2042] 2043 2044 ... 3524