Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1898 1899 [1900] 1901 1902 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5122028 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: our universe is inside a frog
« Reply #28485 on: August 07, 2011, 11:32:46 pm »

I guess it's because (in my experience) it's only guys who like lesbian stuff, like how girls (and my very strange and perverted friend) who like yaoi.

It's the opposite for me; I don't mind lesbian stuff (not that I like reading/watching things of that bent, I prefer my romance to be a side element rather than a main thing, unless it's for a good reason. One example of the former is FMA where the romance is important but secondary to the world-changing shit going on), but yaoi is my big no-no.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28486 on: August 07, 2011, 11:34:01 pm »

Eh.  I will read anything.  I have read sexual pairings between people and coffee machines (thank you very much, FFVII fandom).
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28487 on: August 07, 2011, 11:36:24 pm »

Eh.  I will read anything.  I have read sexual pairings between people and coffee machines (thank you very much, FFVII fandom).

I'm not a fan of FF in general, but this sounds too good to pass up. What is it?

Also a note that my weird friend is actually straight. I think that he just sends me all these links of yaoi-themed fanarts to troll me. He is a good troll :|
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28488 on: August 07, 2011, 11:41:49 pm »

The first chapter is SephirothxCactuar.

Not stylistically great, but then this is something I read when I was 14 or so.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28489 on: August 07, 2011, 11:43:53 pm »

The first chapter is SephirothxCactuar.

I... I have seen the light

Thank you, Vector, for enlightening me. I am a changed man. ;-;
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28490 on: August 07, 2011, 11:45:53 pm »

I hear that there is also a cupcake topping Sasuke around on the internet somewhere.

Not that I've ever read that one.

EDIT: WELL NOW I HAVE HAHAHAHA

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28491 on: August 07, 2011, 11:48:55 pm »

Now that's one I don't want to hear about, and that's not just because I dislike Naruto :P
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28492 on: August 07, 2011, 11:51:24 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:53:19 pm by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28493 on: August 07, 2011, 11:55:01 pm »

Now that's one I don't want to hear about, and that's not just because I dislike Naruto :P

Yeah, it wasn't that good.

But hey, at least I can say I've read it now!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28494 on: August 07, 2011, 11:57:20 pm »

Yeah, it wasn't that good.

But hey, at least I can say I've read it now!

Yes, you CAN say you've read it.

But I don't know why you would.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28495 on: August 08, 2011, 12:10:21 am »

I am reading people's thoughts on yaoi and Naruto fanfic and I don't feel the need to object or point out that the subject matter of the discussion is kinda awkweird to read (despite my comfort with the subject(s) in general). The number of fucks and/or shits I give is virtually zero.
I thought I was as jaded as I could get. Turns out I still had (have?) a little bit of tact left in me, with amiable conflict-avoiding as the main dish served over a generous helping of complaisance.
But hey, I'm making progress-- I need to get rid of all that if I wanna fit in with the cool kids, right? What with all their snazzy swears and neat-o inability to feel any form of sympathy.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28496 on: August 08, 2011, 12:16:44 am »

I apologize for my apparent failure to express sympathy.  In the future, I will keep my thoughts to myself.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28497 on: August 08, 2011, 12:17:29 am »

Its alright. If Ive learned anything about this thread it's that fanart solves everything.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #28498 on: August 08, 2011, 12:19:35 am »

Its alright. If Ive learned anything about this thread it's that fanart solves everything.
Yeah, it even removes what little remains of your sanity too!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #28499 on: August 08, 2011, 12:21:54 am »

I've read FalcoxLeon Star Fox fanfiction.
Pages: 1 ... 1898 1899 [1900] 1901 1902 ... 3524