Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1892 1893 [1894] 1895 1896 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5122854 times)

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: our universe is inside a frog
« Reply #28395 on: August 06, 2011, 11:26:44 pm »

They both then proceeded to have one of the most one-sided rap-offs in the history of paradox space.
Fixed.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28396 on: August 06, 2011, 11:29:21 pm »

They both proceeded to have the sloppiest makeouts in the history of Paradox Space.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #28397 on: August 06, 2011, 11:29:46 pm »

I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28398 on: August 06, 2011, 11:51:29 pm »

Also notice how in the panel when Gamzees' shadow gets near tavros' head he gets even more blood on his lips.
And then Gamzee was weaker.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28399 on: August 07, 2011, 12:04:38 am »

What the hell is with Lil' Cal man?

I mean, what the hell did Gamzee do there? Did he wish that doll into existence, into a place that is effectively in the past, and in another session entirely?

Have we seen that doll somewhere else, cause I just can't remember for the life of me.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28400 on: August 07, 2011, 12:14:02 am »

Have we seen that doll somewhere else, cause I just can't remember for the life of me.

The imp doll? I think it was haunting John's dreams pre-Sburb.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #28401 on: August 07, 2011, 12:14:35 am »

This doll? Yeah, we've seen it before. It's always been there in John's dream room, as far as we knew.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28402 on: August 07, 2011, 12:17:07 am »

Its weird how I just sorta accept that John would have clown issues with his dreamself and am okay with this, but not terribly okay with a character giving him that doll. I guess it just crosses the threshold of explaining too much, but still has not explained itself enough.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28403 on: August 07, 2011, 12:20:26 am »

I mean, what the hell did Gamzee do there? Did he wish that doll into existence, into a place that is effectively in the past, and in another session entirely?

I think I remember hearing about Lil Cal coming into existence because Dave dreamed him up, and then dream!Cal was somehow brought to Earth, which caused Dave to Dream about him, bringing him into existence, or something. I heard about this long before we ever got what we call clippings updates, but I don't remember if it was discussion about canon or if it was speculation/IDE/Theory.

Another thing I sort of recall was seeing Lil Cal in a dream bubble with Kanaya and a couple other people. Lil Cal was left where he was when the people in the dream bubble went off/disappeared/otherwise left the vicinity, and then Gamzee got ahold of Cal-- but that's all kinda hazy, hence why it doesn't make any sense that real Gamzee got his hands on a dream bubble Cal.

There were no ninjas, and then they all gathered together just three minutes before I posted.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 12:22:01 am by applesauce machine »
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28404 on: August 07, 2011, 12:37:41 am »

I think I remember hearing about Lil Cal coming into existence because Dave dreamed him up, and then dream!Cal was somehow brought to Earth, which caused Dave to Dream about him, bringing him into existence, or something. I heard about this long before we ever got what we call clippings updates, but I don't remember if it was discussion about canon or if it was speculation/IDE/Theory.

Another thing I sort of recall was seeing Lil Cal in a dream bubble with Kanaya and a couple other people. Lil Cal was left where he was when the people in the dream bubble went off/disappeared/otherwise left the vicinity, and then Gamzee got ahold of Cal-- but that's all kinda hazy, hence why it doesn't make any sense that real Gamzee got his hands on a dream bubble Cal.

Dream!Cal existed in Dave's dream (possibly) because of Dave's (sub)conscious creeped-out-ness about Real!Cal. Dream!Cal then became Real!Cal by way of the Reckoning, when he was transported to Earth with Bro. He then stayed with Bro until Bec Noir took him as a trophy (Noir!Cal). When BN was banished to the trolls' session, he used Noir!Cal to attack Doomed Aradiabot #<big number>, who then exiled herself to Alternia by way of the trolls' Reckoning. He was then found by Alive!Aradia and sent to Kanaya to be put back together, resulting in Scratch!Cal (as shown in a dream bubble), which is the last time we saw him.

Until now, with gamzee!SCRATCH!cal.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 12:39:48 am by Urist Imiknorris »

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28405 on: August 07, 2011, 10:35:06 am »

There is only one Cal, and he lives within all of us.
Waiting.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28406 on: August 07, 2011, 11:13:36 am »

So there's a url in the last update: http://www.tinyurl.com/MoThErFuCkInMiRaClEs/

And it actually goes somewhere.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28407 on: August 07, 2011, 11:17:12 am »

Oh hey that thing again.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28408 on: August 07, 2011, 11:18:55 am »

The best part about that video is how every comment is MSPA. All the real juggalos have probably been scared away.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28409 on: August 07, 2011, 11:19:13 am »

That's the explanation Andrew gave during one of the recaps, so it's canon. The new updates revealed that it wasn't just Cal that caused Dave to dream of Cal, bringing him into existence, but also Gamzee messing with Dave's dreams.

Pretty much. It looks like Gamzee's powers as the Bard of Rage is the ability to cause nightmares by raging, or something like that.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Pages: 1 ... 1892 1893 [1894] 1895 1896 ... 3524