Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1786 1787 [1788] 1789 1790 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5115668 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: it's 6/12 everybody put their horns and hOnKs on
« Reply #26805 on: June 16, 2011, 04:09:53 pm »

I found this one insanely hilarious for some reason. :D
There's apparently a story for that and the other comic like that. Terezi didn't have a lusus growing up, so she doesn't know what a kiss is. She needs Karkat to teach her what it is. Then misunderstandings with Vriska pop up.

Lots of these fanarts have little stories like that to them.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26806 on: June 16, 2011, 04:12:03 pm »

Do John and Aradia have one of these as well?

John does. I'm not sure how you missed that. And the John clock and the Vriska clock seem to be located in the same place and are probably the same clock. And it does correlate with the real world.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26807 on: June 16, 2011, 04:17:26 pm »

I hate to say this, but I'm actually looking forward to Vriska dying.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26808 on: June 16, 2011, 04:31:54 pm »

Yeah. I've not forgiven her for how unenjoyable of a character she was about a month ago.

This is Hussie's ultimate trolling.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26809 on: June 16, 2011, 04:37:57 pm »

I don't know... I just started to warm up to her again, and the redemption prospect is the kicker for me. I'm hoping she doesn't bite it, and that the clock is merely broken pointing that way as another chapter in the Ars de Trolle that Hussie appears to be penning.

She was sympathetic even as a treacherous asshat, given the expectations she was living up to, and she seems to be aware of how nasty that made her to everyone else. Upon reevaluating her life and goals when she sees an alternative she might not have considered before (IE how to be an Earth-People instead of a Troll), she sets the intention to change it.

I have a soft spot for redeemed villains when it's done well, and Vriska's got an okay rationale for redemption, as I see it. Honestly, I can see a good story coming out of either result on the Schrodinger's Spidertroll question... but she just started being my favorite character, and is doing so even more now. D:

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26810 on: June 16, 2011, 04:45:18 pm »

I don't care how cute she's acting now, I don't trust her or like her.  She killed her friends, maimed them, etc., etc.  I feel like Hussie is sort of making excuses.  She did things recently which, for me, place her in the entirely irredeemable pile.

Eridan may be my favorite character, but he's in the irredeemable pile as well.  Equius' treatment of Aradia made me feel like he was a festering asshole, but we weren't asked to love him or root for him...

Bleh.

Even if I resemble Vriska, as I know at least one person said, I can't cheer for her.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26811 on: June 16, 2011, 04:49:42 pm »

I sure am glad to always have liked Vriska. I bet I would be so conflicted about this otherwise. :D

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26812 on: June 16, 2011, 05:05:15 pm »

Vriska can redeem herself, but it's very much a 50-50 tossup on whether she'll do such or die under her problems. Her thing about trying to toughen up Tavros is bullshit and she gets no points for that, but feeling conflicted over how she grew up and what standards she held herself to opens her up to casting off the expectations of her culture and become the person she is, the person who can't bring themself to kill.

Although considering how much she is revealing her heart to John she's probably gonna die, much like Kanaya and how she kicked it after making a new friend and having new hope for the future.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26813 on: June 16, 2011, 05:06:26 pm »

Even if I resemble Vriska, as I know at least one person said, I can't cheer for her.

I wouldn't take it too personally, it's just rare to see people with hair that brushes their calves.

In my case, I'm rooting for her to survive, just because I want to see what happens.  Even if she doesn't learn a goddamn thing in the end and is still a huge bitch, it'll be interesting to see how and why.  That's why I've always liked Vriska, her life is a trainwreck and everyone's coming along for the ride.

And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26814 on: June 16, 2011, 05:08:50 pm »

Fandom Secrets is a dark hole of trolling and personal issues. Don't take anything there seriously except the heartwarming ones.

Alnos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26815 on: June 16, 2011, 05:26:02 pm »

Oh man, I would play the shit out of Trollio Cart.

Suddenly this seems relevant

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26816 on: June 16, 2011, 05:26:53 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't get it. Is there even something to get? Because I'm not in possession of it if there is.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26817 on: June 16, 2011, 05:30:06 pm »

I'm going to make this as clear as possible. I refuse to accept Vriska is redeemable. I don't do redemption's (Except Tosh.0 Web Redemption's. Those are OK.) She is a horrid troll who has done the most horrible thing possible. She killed one of her teammates. Not just some random thing, but one of her fellows. She doesn't deserve to get a sop story about how she's regretting everything and how she's really in love with John. She gets a pit where she will rot for eternity in a pit of despair.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #26818 on: June 16, 2011, 05:30:59 pm »

They're arguing about human reproduction while making slime pies for some reason.

There's not much to get, but here, you can have it.

Breadbocks:  Yeah, but she killed Tavros.  Nobody gives a shit about Tavros.
Shoes...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26819 on: June 16, 2011, 05:31:16 pm »

That sounds awesome.

Aaaand triple-ninja'd
Pages: 1 ... 1786 1787 [1788] 1789 1790 ... 3524