Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1777 1778 [1779] 1780 1781 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116043 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: it's 6/12 everybody put their horns and hOnKs on
« Reply #26670 on: June 14, 2011, 06:25:01 pm »

Is anyone else almost hoping Vriska comes back now that she wants John's human babies (I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea)
Shoes...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26671 on: June 14, 2011, 06:25:49 pm »

Shhh don't give the fanartists any ideas...

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26672 on: June 14, 2011, 06:26:55 pm »

Bluh bluh ship teasing.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26673 on: June 14, 2011, 06:27:38 pm »

They have already done that several times to Jade, John and Vriska ain't immune to it.

And yeah she's a goner. At best she'll come back to life only to die protecting her friends.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26674 on: June 14, 2011, 06:30:15 pm »

And yeah she's a goner. At best she'll come back to life only to die protecting her friends.

Which is good a death as any, you gotta admit. Unless of course it's a Pyrrhic victory.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26675 on: June 14, 2011, 06:53:24 pm »

I'm calling that Vriska comes back to life and successfully protects her friends without dying. She will then consider herself to be even with karma and proceed to learn absolutely nothing.

Also, during the time she is dead, she will take the opportunity to torment Tavros' ghost.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26676 on: June 14, 2011, 06:56:10 pm »

I'm calling that Vriska comes back to life and successfully protects her friends without dying. She will then consider herself to be even with karma and proceed to learn absolutely nothing.

I accept this as the ideal ending to Homestuck.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26677 on: June 14, 2011, 07:43:30 pm »

Everything on the Formspring of the Great Hussnasty is a literal truth.
There can be no falsehoods, for every word is made true by the unending power of LIPS ALMIGHTY.
You mean he types with those? Remind me not to share keyboards.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26678 on: June 14, 2011, 08:30:40 pm »

I would by a keyboard that has been graced by the mystical breath of the rare Andrew Hussie. Legends say that if you capture a Hussie and play at riddles with it, it shall grant you with a door. The door will fit any door frame, but when opened does not lead to the other room. Instead, it leads to a mystical and marvelous land, an infinite gallery of fat Vriska fan-art.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #26679 on: June 14, 2011, 08:34:03 pm »

I wonder if he has a computer program that converts normal text into troll quirk text?

Someone else actually did write a fairly good program for that.

Here's the one I had found, but the google search showed some others.  I don't know that this is the latest version.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Interus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26680 on: June 15, 2011, 12:11:54 am »

Oh man, I loved these updates that I'm talking about way too late.  Vriska is just being adorable, and I really, really hope she isn't dead now.  I mean, her death might have been just since it saved the few remaining trolls, but it's not just to kill somebody who's trying to save you.  I don't know if that's canceled out by knowing her plan would backfire or not.  But... she might come back just in time to kill/get-killed-by Gamzee.  Which would simultaneously get rid of the top and bottom of my troll favorladder.  Mostly I want to see John and Vriska talk one more time, even if he does have to reject another alien.

Also, I was like "YES" as soon as I saw that Slick had dropped the crowbar, because I knew we were about to get sloppy makeouts.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26681 on: June 15, 2011, 12:15:08 am »

I actually didn't see Vriska <3 John coming. Even just one-way. Maybe Vriska <> John.

Interus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26682 on: June 15, 2011, 12:19:43 am »

I actually didn't see Vriska <3 John coming. Even just one-way. Maybe Vriska <> John.

Really?  It was pretty obvious, if only to parallel Terezi <3 Dave.  It's not like they're destined matesprits or anything though.  Unless maybe.

I wonder if I should update my pairing ideals for there only being 6 trolls now.  I still try to match quadrants for all 12.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26683 on: June 15, 2011, 12:23:19 am »

Never

Eridan's head x hole in Kanaya's stomach

Actually, that's disgusting.  Why would I even think of that, or pictures of her running around and him telling her to slow down and stop running his face into things.

It could be kind of cute?

EDIT: In less disgusting news, I'm enjoying the echoing of FF motifs in Lifdoff.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 12:43:37 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26684 on: June 15, 2011, 01:01:36 am »

Eridan's head x hole in Kanaya's stomach

Actually, that's disgusting.  Why would I even think of that, or pictures of her running around and him telling her to slow down and stop running his face into things.

It could be kind of cute?
Guess what I'm about to draw tomorrow? I'm blaming its creation entirely on you.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery
Pages: 1 ... 1777 1778 [1779] 1780 1781 ... 3524