Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1754 1755 [1756] 1757 1758 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116747 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: why are you EVENING posing here
« Reply #26325 on: June 11, 2011, 02:40:19 pm »

I wonder if female trolls have two female bone bulges?
Alas, the world will never know. Or at least I won't. Because I'm not looking for an answer.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26326 on: June 11, 2011, 02:41:28 pm »

I wonder if female trolls have two female bone bulges?
Alas, the world will never know. Or at least I won't. Because I'm not looking for an answer.

Rule 34.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26327 on: June 11, 2011, 02:46:14 pm »

Seen it.  Got ya beat by a mile, Huss.
That's actually fanon for Sollux as of a long time ago.

S'what I had in mind, yeah.  Not that it's anywhere near the top or bottom of the list.

God... Fuck this comic and everyone who reads it.  This is information that will exist in my brain for the rest of my life.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #26328 on: June 11, 2011, 02:49:18 pm »

This is an awesome discussion. Let's keep talking about it.

So, anyways, can someone explain to me why Hussie thought it was a good idea to gloss over Rose's death, with the apparent goal to move the story forward, but then go ahead and talk about a doomed timeline that didn't even happen for two weeks and then spend time watching the trolls have a nice heartfelt reunion?

Because I don't understand the logic behind that decision.

Mostly, though, I'm just complaining. And I don't want to read any more discussion about double dicks all the way across the thread.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26329 on: June 11, 2011, 02:52:10 pm »

You're thinking about it the wrong way.
To us, it was two weeks. But to someone reading from the archives, it's only a few minutes.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #26330 on: June 11, 2011, 02:55:43 pm »

Fuck the trolls. That's what I think. It was nice before half the comic was about trolls, back when we actually saw the kids. Since the end of Act five act 1, I think the trolls have gotten more face time per capita than the kids have.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26331 on: June 11, 2011, 02:57:26 pm »

"Per capita" is a funny phrase to use, since there's twelve of them to four.  Total though, yeah probably.

To us, it was two weeks. But to someone reading from the archives, it's only a few minutes.

Of course, Hussie has repeatedly said that the daily-reader experience is the one he's thinking about.  And Rose's death in the archives would be just as fast.

I think he's glossing over it because Rose isn't done.  I don't know exactly where he's going with it though.  In the future, John doesn't have the look of a boy filled with sorrow or anything, but he's also on the verge of resetting the universe, if indeed that's what the giant record will do.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26332 on: June 11, 2011, 03:02:29 pm »

You're thinking about it the wrong way.

+1

We're, in essence, watching a drawn-out TV show. Except a good one, that has plot and character development and stuff. When it's done, you'll have all the information out there and can take the entire story in at once. As it is, it's kinda like watching an 8-hour movie in 3-minute segments.

Plus we're still in Scratch's let's play, as was Rose's death. One loop has been proven false. *shrug*

Oh you dirty ninjas...

I think he's glossing over it because Rose isn't done.  I don't know exactly where he's going with it though.  In the future, John doesn't have the look of a boy filled with sorrow or anything, but he's also on the verge of resetting the universe, if indeed that's what the giant record will do.

Besides, he has a small legion of fans who shit a collective brick with every screwball update, at least some of it must be for lulz.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26333 on: June 11, 2011, 03:05:39 pm »

Some of it?
Sir, I think you mean all of it.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26334 on: June 11, 2011, 03:06:54 pm »

I put the at least qualifier on there!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26335 on: June 11, 2011, 03:10:39 pm »

Ever since Scratch started his Lets Play there has been a lot of emphasis on callbacks and parallels between different moments. Even the banner is in on these parallels. I'm getting the feeling that the overall story has some importance to such things seeing as they were around since the beginning, and we are about to learn something key to what is going on.

And let's not get ahead of ourselves guys, Troll females have Sponge Nooks.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26336 on: June 11, 2011, 03:13:38 pm »

Wait a moment, I thought that sponge nooks were the troll equivilant of ears?
Damnit, I'm getting my canon and fanon mixed up. I really have to stop reading so much fanfic.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26337 on: June 11, 2011, 03:16:05 pm »

Wait a moment, I thought that sponge nooks were the troll equivilant of ears?
Damnit, I'm getting my canon and fanon mixed up. I really have to stop reading so much fanfic.

Nope, you're actually right, sponges are ears.  Again, this is the shit my brain matter has been encumbered with.  I could have put vocational training or people's phone numbers there, but no, it's too busy holding onto all this vital information about the joke biology of fictional aliens.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26338 on: June 11, 2011, 03:22:21 pm »

Seed flap.

You are looking for the word "seed flap."

You're welcome.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26339 on: June 11, 2011, 03:29:54 pm »

I know there was something with nooks, and it's not like multiple parts of the body can't have spongy organs.

I wanted to show the fanart of the trolls explaining their reproductive cycle and Kanaya censoring all the bits she deemed naughty, but hell if I can't find that without stumbling upon something I would rather not.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 1754 1755 [1756] 1757 1758 ... 3524