Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1597 1598 [1599] 1600 1601 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5118444 times)

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: 2nd Anniversary 4/13/11
« Reply #23970 on: April 16, 2011, 08:26:14 pm »

Oooh, update. There's an interactive non-interactive flash, and one with sound. I haven't lookaed at them yet, but yeah.
It doesn't have to make sense. Just go and see what I mean.

...Oh dear. I fear for Terezi.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 08:28:44 pm by applesauce machine »
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23971 on: April 16, 2011, 08:36:01 pm »

I tried to fulfill a request and seem to have offended people, and the offense matters more than any claim to an image of an apple.
I don't think any offense was had. For me it was a mere observation of similarity which I used to try and make a connection of some sort. At worst there was lament on similarity causing confusion. I'll give a final chill out a bit and kick some wicked elixir before letting this rest.

I'm looking forward to the next album. Chorale strife remix? This song? Oh yes, it's gonna be good.

Unless these are just short clips the music team was messing with, in which case we have learned another valuable lesson of not assuming things that we should have learned a long time ago.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23972 on: April 16, 2011, 08:44:00 pm »

I tried to fulfill a request and seem to have offended people, and the offense matters more than any claim to an image of an apple.
I don't think any offense was had. For me it was a mere observation of similarity which I used to try and make a connection of some sort. At worst there was lament on similarity causing confusion. I'll give a final chill out a bit and kick some wicked elixir before letting this rest.

I agree with this. I'm not sure entirely what you're talking about, Vector, it would be fine if you had stayed with that avatar -- me and applesauce were just trying to be funny (or I assume so as she's a lot like me).

I'm also not sure what that pretty mean sounding stuff about sap and sucking up was. Anyway, this is the MSPA thread. The update caught me off guard.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23973 on: April 16, 2011, 08:48:22 pm »

Sorry.  I'm not feeling very chill today, and don't have the emotional energy to deal with what started off perfectly reasonable and wound up with a "which forumite has more personality traits in common with a. (almost) everyone's favorite character vs. b. a backstabbing and manipulative jackass" contest.

At all.

Nice to have an update, though.

I agree with this. I'm not sure entirely what you're talking about, Vector, it would be fine if you had stayed with that avatar -- me and applesauce were just trying to be funny (or I assume so as she's a lot like me).

You two were completely fine.

I'm also not sure what that pretty mean sounding stuff about sap and sucking up was.

Take a flying guess.  The entire post relates to itself and expresses a point about popularity on the internet.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23974 on: April 16, 2011, 08:53:57 pm »

FREEFORMSCHOOLER USES READING COMPREHENSION
IT'S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE
VECTOR USES FACEPALM
FREEFORMSCHOOLER HAS FAINTED

Anyway, I saw two discs in Terezi's modus thingamabob. But given that we don't have access to disc two, does that mean that the blankish-looking one is not disc two? Huh.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #23975 on: April 16, 2011, 08:59:40 pm »

Secret ROM is a way too upbeat tune for this situation.

And why is Gamzee's secret room an actual place? Weird.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23976 on: April 16, 2011, 09:00:21 pm »

Dancing Gamzee.
I am afraid, more afraid than I've ever been before.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23977 on: April 16, 2011, 09:00:43 pm »

Applesauce had hers first. Because applesauce does everything first.

Cute story, bro!  On the other hand, it is possible to suck up to a favored poster without employing it as an "argument" in a clash over historicity.

I can't see how that could be considered an actual argument in any context. By definition it is, but that's it. And I joined after that, so my knowledge of avatars used months before I had even joined might be a slight limited. I'd thought Duke meant the most recent use of your smiling apple, which confused me a little. But I only said that she used hers first, and now I know.

As for the second half, that was a joke. Weeks ago the idea that applesauce was the inventor of everything came to me while I was slightly more sleep deprived than usual. I realize that it's a very silly idea, and that's exactly why it's a joke.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23978 on: April 16, 2011, 09:04:01 pm »

Secret ROM is a way too upbeat tune for this situation.

And why is Gamzee's secret room an actual place? Weird.
More meta~~
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23979 on: April 16, 2011, 09:04:49 pm »

D: One thousand times D:

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23980 on: April 16, 2011, 09:07:41 pm »

It's not like that apple is mine to claim. Not that I want to--besides, I was having fun with the idea of this sister thing. Your avatar is your choice though. Either way, we're both delicious food. Did I just type that sentence?

Anyways, I wonder what Lil' Cal is doing there. Other than staring into the dark recesses of your very soul, I mean.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23981 on: April 16, 2011, 09:08:10 pm »

This can't turn out well.

But I have a feeling that Hussie is doing this just to screw with us - didn't we see Gamzee get kicked off a cliff earlier?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23982 on: April 16, 2011, 09:09:30 pm »

This can't turn out well.

But I have a feeling that Hussie is doing this just to screw with us, like always.
Fixed.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23983 on: April 16, 2011, 09:10:33 pm »

As if that would slow him down. I'm actually surprised that he can still move like that after getting his nuts kicked into his tonsils.

Movements awfully like Bro when he controlled Cal.

Predicting Terezi is beaten to death by Cal.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #23984 on: April 16, 2011, 09:13:24 pm »

But this is Terezi we're talking about, not Feferi, Tavros, Equius, Nepeta, Erida-

Oh, fuck it. The trolls are all gonna die.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 1597 1598 [1599] 1600 1601 ... 3524