Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1342 1343 [1344] 1345 1346 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129347 times)

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: I kill people and it's okay
« Reply #20145 on: February 11, 2011, 02:59:34 am »

Oh gog. Is there anything Hussie could do to make me hate Vriska more? Seriously. First she is a just plain BAD character, then she is batshit insane, in a way that isn't enjoyable, and now? Now she's going for the "hard exterior, insides that just can't take it anymore" cliche that was never a good way to get sympathy.

Knowing Vriska, she's probably making all this shit up, and is just stalling until BN teleports to the castle and slices him in half, permanantly ending John until Hussie pulls another random revival card out of his ass.

Thing is? This is more likely that Vriska actually meaning it.

I actually like this. It's pretty clear she just hit the despair event horizon.
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #20146 on: February 11, 2011, 03:02:03 am »

Wait a second, Sollux is BLIND now?

Crazy.

And what do we know that "smells" brighter?

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20147 on: February 11, 2011, 03:03:03 am »

Yup, He's the new Aradia appearance-wise.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20148 on: February 11, 2011, 03:06:16 am »

Sollux is set to become even more insanely awesome than he was before.

Interesting- Sollux seems to have lost his dual (duel?) personality thing at the same time as Gamzee has gained a dual personality.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #20149 on: February 11, 2011, 03:07:18 am »

Sollux is set to become even more insanely awesome than he was before.
But without his eyes, doesn't this mean he can't do that mind-blasting thing?

Wait, those voices. He's psychic, right? What if those voices are some strange form of telepathy? Now he's lost it, and he's no longer psychic and whatever.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20150 on: February 11, 2011, 03:13:59 am »

He can hear much better now that all the voices are dead.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #20151 on: February 11, 2011, 03:17:12 am »

Waitasecondthere.

It might be becuase Fef died. The horrorterrors were trying to talk to her, weren't they?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 03:27:53 am by Akigagak »
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #20152 on: February 11, 2011, 03:27:19 am »

Maybe there were some odd side effects of being the only one to have access to both the Horrorterrors and Skaia.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #20153 on: February 11, 2011, 03:31:55 am »

Waitasecondthere.

It might be becuase Fef died. The horrorterrors were trying to talk to her, weren't they?

I don't follow. The horrorterrors have always been able to talk to Feferi, because she talked to them willingly. Not psychically or anything like that, of course.

So what does that have to do with Sollux?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #20154 on: February 11, 2011, 03:35:52 am »

Waitasecondthere.

I don't follow. The horrorterrors have always been able to talk to Feferi, because she talked to them willingly. Not psychically or anything like that, of course.

So what does that have to do with Sollux?

Well, he might have been hearing their voices via her mind.
How did they talk to her, if not telepathically? I don't remember that bit.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #20155 on: February 11, 2011, 03:45:08 am »

She would fall asleep and listen to them from Derse, Rose-style.

After her dreamself died she could talk with them more directly through dream bubbles.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20156 on: February 11, 2011, 06:20:45 am »

Wait a second, Sollux is BLIND now?

Crazy.
It was explicitly stated he would become blind in his introduction

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20157 on: February 11, 2011, 06:38:41 am »

Oh gog. Is there anything Hussie could do to make me hate Vriska more? Seriously. First she is a just plain BAD character, then she is batshit insane, in a way that isn't enjoyable, and now? Now she's going for the "hard exterior, insides that just can't take it anymore" cliche that was never a good way to get sympathy.

Knowing Vriska, she's probably making all this shit up, and is just stalling until BN teleports to the castle and slices him in half, permanantly ending John until Hussie pulls another random revival card out of his ass.

Thing is? This is more likely that Vriska actually meaning it.

I actually like this. It's pretty clear she just hit the despair event horizon.

I like it too. She's feeling bad about killing Tavros, and that is what's really freaking her out. She's worried that since she can't emotionally handle a perfectly ordinary murder, she might not be as badass as she thought. She's starting to consider the theoretical possibility that the indestructible demon with the powers of a First Guardian might actually be a match for her. It's a deliciously warped way to handle the concept of regret, just like Karkat's "past me is an asshole" thing.

The bloodstain on Sollux' shirt is definitely symbolic for something or other. It also looks like his head in the last panel was antialiased before being converted to eight-bit color, which is probably also symbolic for something or other. :P It looks that Terezi went missing AGAIN and Karkat didn't get a chance to warn her about Gamzee. Then again, Karkat could have just UNBLOCKED her and messaged her on his own computer. ::)

I bet the brightness is Kanaya turning more lights on to make the meteor more like a proper vampire lair.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #20158 on: February 11, 2011, 06:50:10 am »

Then again, Karkat could have just UNBLOCKED her and messaged her on his own computer. ::)

Except he thinks Gamzee is the one speaking through her account now..

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20159 on: February 11, 2011, 08:36:39 am »

Heh heh, Sollux doesn't have a lisp anymore.
Called it.
And he has Aradia's typing quirk.

Weird.
Yeah, how about that. It'll be interesting to see how God Aradia types in contrast to this, or whatever relation between them there will be.

And of course Vriska would have a twisted sense of remorse, I'm not expecting a miracle here. But John is like the Jesus of friendship so he'll be a good influence on her now that her armor is down. And it provides a good contrast to her theory on how they are supposed to behave and Aradias prediction on their doom and new beginning. There definitely will be a thing where they defy how they are expected to act as trolls and start gOiNg wItH hOw YoUrE MoThErFuCkInG FeElInHG BrO, and Vriskas own theory provides a contrast for that to work against. That they could have won their session flawlessly all in god-tiers and as complete mature Troll adults, but they didn't because of some other purpose tied in with the kids.

And on another subject, while the other brood of wrigglers being their ancestors is cool and all it is a slight disappointment that they exist to provide exposition for Vriska. Sure she could have been exposition for them as well, but unless Hussie finds a way to bring them over it seems like he brought them up with a bunch of dramatic excitement at all the possibilities and immediately dropped it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:02:14 am by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 1342 1343 [1344] 1345 1346 ... 3524