Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1336 1337 [1338] 1339 1340 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5128906 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: I kill people and it's okay
« Reply #20055 on: February 09, 2011, 10:53:13 pm »

----> AH & WH: Do some Hussnasty things
You cannot be Web Host, as Web Host has burned to death trying to escape the very flammable shaving cream you sent him. Honesty, you'd EXPECT PEOPLE TO BE MORE CAREFUL.

You are now Andrew Hussie. You return to your ULTIMATE TROLLING WALL, and begin attempting to discern the best method to screw with the minds of your readers come next update. Of course, this is all really just a TEST OF MEMORY on your part, as you finished Homestuck several years ago and set it to update automatically. Even now, your readers do not suspect a thing. JUST AS PLANNED.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Deteramot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20056 on: February 09, 2011, 11:00:14 pm »

/ thread.

We obviously have to end this thread because we are now 1337.

Ninja'd by page change. Damn.

In other news, these updates are... full of character. Vriska actually feels remorse? John isn't upset? Whaaaaaaaat?
I'm currently making a nice room for my legendary clerk. I always treat my legendaries with the greatest respect, giving them the best rooms and so on. Although the walls are mostly engraved with pictures of my miner starving to death after he fell down a well, so it's not too cheerful.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #20057 on: February 09, 2011, 11:04:30 pm »

/ thread.

We obviously have to end this thread because we are now 1337.

Ninja'd by page change. Damn.
This thread is already the third largest on the entire forum. We need around 2000 more posts, and we'll be tied with the sad thread.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20058 on: February 09, 2011, 11:14:40 pm »

Also, yea, Vriska has me won over 100%.
She had you won over when she was a huge bitch, this changes nothing.

We really don't know much about how alive Aradia will act, so it'll be interesting to see how she handles it all. She did a lot of horrible things, but she did them to ensure the survival of everyone else so whatever. We shall see where she goes.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20059 on: February 09, 2011, 11:39:39 pm »

Today was the day I caved.

I am now a shipper. That's right. I was not a shipper of anything before, but MSPA has made me one. There is simply too much shipping to be had, with little to no consequence from the act of shipping itself.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20060 on: February 10, 2011, 12:16:51 am »

So who else is checking for updates like nobodies buisness?

Farseer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: come on guys just give up all your hope funds already to the SUCK-R-S
« Reply #20061 on: February 10, 2011, 12:20:17 am »

W--

What on earth gave you that idea?

Well, it's fairly obvious that the exiles are there to repopulate the planets. I think Alternia is an Earth placed post-Sburb (judging by the "artifacts", the fact Aradia uses a Crosbytop etc etc, alternatively it might be that the humans have gone to join them but eh) and that kind of thing.

Nevermind the fact that it's fairly obvious the exiles have similar insectile features to the trolls (carapaces, grubs etc) whilst all the trolls have a "grey" skin that's like a fine blend of the black and white you see on the Exiles. The breeding methods are actually kind of similar, too.

Jincest is best? :p

Most of these are way too same-species, I think. I don't think Hussie's gonna pull that shit. :p

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #20062 on: February 10, 2011, 12:35:03 am »

It's really inconvenient when in a survival horror the only sane remaining people alive can't get a hold of each other.

EDIT: Other twelve wrigglers?

???
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 12:38:02 am by Jim Groovester »
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20063 on: February 10, 2011, 12:37:40 am »

Update

And what about the OTHER twelve wigglers you spawned?
I have the biggest grin.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20064 on: February 10, 2011, 12:42:39 am »

he turned his back  on the body.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #20065 on: February 10, 2011, 12:44:21 am »

What the hell is going on?

Who's the 'she' Karkat is talking about?

Dammit.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20066 on: February 10, 2011, 12:47:47 am »

It sounded like Vriska is the vampire. Maybe thats like her power?

Odds of Kanaya being the vampire are cut in half.

Or maybe doubled, not really sure.

Now that she's done giving Vriska mediocre relationship advice.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 12:50:45 am by eerr »

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #20067 on: February 10, 2011, 12:49:52 am »

Terezi only assumes that Vriska is drinking blood because she does not know that Kanaya was previously a corpse.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: come on guys just give up all your hope funds already to the SUCK-R-S
« Reply #20068 on: February 10, 2011, 12:51:26 am »

W--

What on earth gave you that idea?

Well, it's fairly obvious that the exiles are there to repopulate the planets. I think Alternia is an Earth placed post-Sburb (judging by the "artifacts", the fact Aradia uses a Crosbytop etc etc, alternatively it might be that the humans have gone to join them but eh) and that kind of thing.

Nevermind the fact that it's fairly obvious the exiles have similar insectile features to the trolls (carapaces, grubs etc) whilst all the trolls have a "grey" skin that's like a fine blend of the black and white you see on the Exiles. The breeding methods are actually kind of similar, too.

I think you've skipped too many updates for me to attempt to explain the reasons this is so off :\ Sorry.

Deteramot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20069 on: February 10, 2011, 12:52:04 am »

It sounded like Vriska is the vamp because Terezi doesn't know Eridamnson is bad too.

Ninja'd.

Also I bet this is how Hussie is going to resurrect the trolls. The other twelve are clones of themselves.
I'm currently making a nice room for my legendary clerk. I always treat my legendaries with the greatest respect, giving them the best rooms and so on. Although the walls are mostly engraved with pictures of my miner starving to death after he fell down a well, so it's not too cheerful.
Pages: 1 ... 1336 1337 [1338] 1339 1340 ... 3524