Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1284 1285 [1286] 1287 1288 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5130093 times)

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Road Trip!
« Reply #19275 on: February 01, 2011, 10:01:47 pm »

I just got caught up on Homestuck earlier today. So worth the 3 days of reading.
You're not officially a part of the club until you've read the more important segment of Homestuck.

No, but really, welcome to the world of "yes, I have in fact spent an entire day using the computer, thank you very much". It took me like a week to finish it all, and that was nearly a year ago. What, do you carry around half a dozen computers on you at all times or something?! ...Then again, you do seem to be a sensible person.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Deviled

• Bay Watcher
  • Yup
    • View Profile
« Reply #19276 on: February 01, 2011, 10:06:35 pm »

I just got caught up on Homestuck earlier today. So worth the 3 days of reading.
You're not officially a part of the club until you've read the more important segment of Homestuck.

No, but really, welcome to the world of "yes, I have in fact spent an entire day using the computer, thank you very much". It took me like a week to finish it all, and that was nearly a year ago. What, do you carry around half a dozen computers on you at all times or something?! ...Then again, you do seem to be a sensible person.
I read a good portion of it then stoped a while ago, Then I started again and it was probaly closer to a week than three days but time is irevelent.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19277 on: February 01, 2011, 10:17:35 pm »

Well then. I really can't think of anything worthwhile to say, but I didn't wanna... "leave you hanging". LOLOLOkay I'll shut up now.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #19278 on: February 01, 2011, 10:54:16 pm »

Update.

John and Jade talk some more.

Looks like Jade is going to try and locate Dad. Hopefully he'll be okay.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19279 on: February 01, 2011, 10:58:12 pm »

EB: i found it in my dad's wallet.
GG: you did???
Either she's surprised he found it in the wallet, or she's surprised that he found a car, period.
I'd say which I think it is, but I honestly don't even know anymore.

EB: well, i saw you once in a neat outfit...
EB: it was kind of like you were torn from the pages of my favorite japanese mangas.
This is both a callback (or reference?) AND a sort of mini-trolling. Oh, Formspring. (The old one; don't bother looking for it in the new one.)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 11:06:53 pm by applesauce machine »

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #19280 on: February 01, 2011, 11:16:55 pm »

Terry Pratchett-san would approve.

Also, I have an theory, mainly that Only Equius or Nepeta will die. That way, there will be 3 evil trolls, Gamzee Eridan, and Vriska, and Karkat, Terezi, and possibly Equius/Nepeta.

Karkat just swore vengance against Eridan, Terezi is on a hunt for justice against Vriska, so those two are paired off, so that only leaves Gamzee and Nepeta/Equius.

Gamzee kills one of them and the other swears vengance. For bonus points, we could have one of them die while giving the other time to escape.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19281 on: February 01, 2011, 11:37:34 pm »

Also, I have an theory, mainly that Only Equius or Nepeta will die. That way, there will be 3 evil trolls, Gamzee Eridan, and Vriska, and Karkat, Terezi, and possibly Equius/Nepeta.

Karkat just swore vengance against Eridan, Terezi is on a hunt for justice against Vriska, so those two are paired off, so that only leaves Gamzee and Nepeta/Equius.

Gamzee kills one of them and the other swears vengance. For bonus points, we could have one of them die while giving the other time to escape.

Hmm...following this train of thought, Equius does have beef with Gamzee for being a higher blood caste yet acting totally ridiculous. I might just be trying to justify the awesome Equius fight scene I want to see happen. I will be sad if I never get to see him wield a strongbow.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #19282 on: February 01, 2011, 11:40:25 pm »

EB: it was kind of like you were torn from the pages of my favorite japanese mangas.

Yeeeeeeeessssssss.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #19283 on: February 01, 2011, 11:46:06 pm »

wield a strongbow.

I think everyone wants to see that.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19284 on: February 01, 2011, 11:46:22 pm »

EB: argh, i am surrounded by real life witches!
EB: everyone i know is turning magic, it's ridiculous.
EB: including me! i'm magic now.

Magic everywhere up in this bitch.  But on the subject: Dad's corpse coming in three... two...
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19285 on: February 01, 2011, 11:47:34 pm »

Hmm...following this train of thought, Equius does have beef with Gamzee for being a higher blood caste yet acting totally ridiculous. I might just be trying to justify the awesome Equius fight scene I want to see happen. I will be sad if I never get to see him wield a strongbow.
A STRONGbow is the only bow he could possibly wield anyway. He just needs one now.
MUSCLEBEAST POSTER && BOW?

I was tempted to change "happen" to "hapen", but I changed my mind. Why am I feeling SO GODDAMN PUNNY today.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19286 on: February 02, 2011, 12:01:31 am »

EB: argh, i am surrounded by real life witches!
EB: everyone i know is turning magic, it's ridiculous.
EB: including me! i'm magic now.

Magic everywhere up in this bitch.  But on the subject: Dad's corpse coming in three... two...

Oh god no, dad's dreamself is gonna be some sort of clown-beast, with magic!

The only man who is Clown enough to take on Bec Noir.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19287 on: February 02, 2011, 12:30:44 am »

I...

I'm not gonna try to make this relevant.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19288 on: February 02, 2011, 01:31:04 am »

EB: she is pretty cool, but just between you and me, she might be a little crazy! 
Aaaand that just about summarized what her fans think of her, I think.
EB: but i am pretty sure that some day... 
  EB: he will have to wear it!
Ok, how come there's no fanart of this?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19289 on: February 02, 2011, 02:04:10 am »

GG: im going to be a supportive piece of shit all day and fall down all this trust!
EB: how trustworthy do you even have to BE to CONFIDE in someone like that.

I love MSPA :D
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 1284 1285 [1286] 1287 1288 ... 3524