Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129229 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Coolest troll goes to Eridamnson
« Reply #18465 on: January 25, 2011, 12:02:51 pm »

Now to drink away the fact that I looked forward to romantic tension being resolved over a strongman punting huge bitches/huge douches/killer clowns off a meteor.

It's official.  This past couple of days has been the Motherfucking Atomic Update.  FANCON 5 is in effect.  It's hilarious.

Absolutely. Hey, instead of focusing on the drama and slow tension between the kids, let's just switch to a scene of the trolls all annihilating each other! And then, while we do that, let's throw in some ROMANTIC TENSION!

Fanon bomb going off in 3...2...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #18466 on: January 25, 2011, 12:23:39 pm »

All the trolls are going to kill each other.

Remember that scene from rocketman where he paints The Creation of Adam on the ceiling?

That, but with troll blood.

honk.
HONK.
honk.
HONK.
Shoes...

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Coolest troll goes to Erisawesome
« Reply #18467 on: January 25, 2011, 12:35:38 pm »

Why is it that addressing people by a proper name only seems either polite, or creepy as fuck?  I guess it's the context.  All the dead bodies in the room makes polite addresses sound threatening.

Interesting that Kanaya didn't have any window or text open when she walked away.  I suppose that's just tidy, but it's not like Hussie to show a computer screen with no teasers.

He does tease it in the flash game.

On re-reading HS, I just realized that the latest Karkat-freakout is a callback to this page.

I was really surprised that I realized that one right away, I usually completely miss callbacks.

EDIT: Uhh... I'm calling a "GAME OVER" after 0:00:00 with an additional "Continue? (2 remaining)"

The most important character in Homestuck fondly regards the miracle of a new beginning.

Gamzee knows it'll restart, and kills everyone and himself to do it.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 12:39:09 pm by Tylui »

MyStarSignIsDead

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18468 on: January 25, 2011, 12:42:01 pm »

I think Cthulhu has it right sort of. This is what I think is going to happen. Gamzee kills everybody except or including Eridan(if he does he can't get the body). Then he does as he says and starts painting a pretty picture with all their  blood. Yet because he couldn't get eridan he's out of purple. So he cuts himself and begins painting with his blood as well. Finished painting his picture he stumbles from the lack of blood and falls into the pile of horns creating the Big honk. This activates his bard of life powers and then MoThErFuCkInG MiRaClEs. Everyone who died,except Eridan, comes back except god Tiered(Gamzee may or may not) because gamzee painted them so. In this way gamzee is the most important character in homestuck because for some reason even with the kids help they weren't going to be able to beat the game with out all the god tiered peeps.

<.< This will be quite gruesome if even half of that comes true.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18469 on: January 25, 2011, 01:08:44 pm »

TC: SLIME?
TC: there is no more slime, brother.
Gamzee is out of sopor slime pie.

I think he may be addicted, too.

jsnlxndrlv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18470 on: January 25, 2011, 01:09:52 pm »

I think Cthulhu has it right sort of. This is what I think is going to happen. Gamzee kills everybody except or including Eridan(if he does he can't get the body). Then he does as he says and starts painting a pretty picture with all their  blood. Yet because he couldn't get eridan he's out of purple. So he cuts himself and begins painting with his blood as well. Finished painting his picture he stumbles from the lack of blood and falls into the pile of horns creating the Big honk. This activates his bard of life powers and then MoThErFuCkInG MiRaClEs. Everyone who died,except Eridan, comes back except god Tiered(Gamzee may or may not) because gamzee painted them so. In this way gamzee is the most important character in homestuck because for some reason even with the kids help they weren't going to be able to beat the game with out all the god tiered peeps.

<.< This will be quite gruesome if even half of that comes true.

The main problem I see with this is that the "of Life" title in the troll session wasn't claimed by Gamzee, but rather Feferi. Hopefully that horn pile conceals her quest bed, and it turns out that the Witch of Life doesn't need a living dream double in order to ascend to the god tier.

MyStarSignIsDead

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18471 on: January 25, 2011, 01:12:58 pm »

Bard of Miracles then

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18472 on: January 25, 2011, 01:21:02 pm »

Maybe every troll's title is really the opposite. :|

eridan is the prince of hope, and he isn't very hopeful
sollux is the mage of doom and he's pretty much our only hope
feferi is the witch of life and hey she's D-EAD

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #18473 on: January 25, 2011, 01:22:51 pm »

I still think the characters that are dead aren't coming back.  Duke was right, if he keeps bringing them back it ruins the tension because we know the characters won't ever really die.

Keep this in mind guys.  Gamzee must return to some semblance of normalcy at some point because he and Dave have yet to have the greatest rap-off of all time.
Shoes...

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18474 on: January 25, 2011, 01:24:09 pm »

Keep this in mind guys.  Gamzee must return to some semblance of normalcy at some point because he and Dave have yet to have the greatest rap-off of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNw75bJyuM

dave will wait for you, gamzee...forever
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 01:38:10 pm by Jervous »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18475 on: January 25, 2011, 01:45:47 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNw75bJyuM

dave will wait for you, gamzee...forever
Oh hush, it was a laser that caused it.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #18476 on: January 25, 2011, 01:58:01 pm »

Anyone else hoping Equius gets to use a bow properly just one time? One shot, right at Eridan. It would be awesome.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #18477 on: January 25, 2011, 02:02:17 pm »

Anyone else hoping Equius gets to use a bow properly just one time? One shot, right at Eridan. It would be awesome.

I could easily see Hussie building up to that and then having the bow break anyways.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #18478 on: January 25, 2011, 02:15:34 pm »

I could easily see Hussie building up to that and then having the bow break anyways.

He'd finally fire it, then miss entirely because he's never had any real practice.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18479 on: January 25, 2011, 02:19:41 pm »

TC: SLIME?
TC: there is no more slime, brother.
Gamzee is out of sopor slime pie.

I think he may be addicted, too.
Remember, the recuperacoons keep them from succumbing to the dark dreams of violence and madness inherent to troll subconsciouses.

Note: it's a recurring Sburb thing that your bed or bed equivalent gets destroyed.
Pages: 1 ... 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 ... 3524