Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1219 1220 [1221] 1222 1223 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5127124 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Coolest troll goes to Erisawesome
« Reply #18300 on: January 24, 2011, 02:26:46 pm »

But it has not been prototyped yet!
Of course, doing something to stop that corpse from being around to sit in an attic for years would create a time paradox, but she can let Dave handle that.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18301 on: January 24, 2011, 02:27:22 pm »

what happens if jadesprite wears one of the rings?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18302 on: January 24, 2011, 02:28:05 pm »

Place her stuffed corpse on the quest bed, then die?
The corpse is already gone. Sort of. But if she would rise to god tier then she'd combine with Jadesprite, inheriting all of Becs powers. Which is quite god-like (and really, she needs the power boost considering how far behind the rest she is)

Place her stuffed corpse on the quest bed, then die?

Impossible. The corpse is now gone, having been prototyped.

Place sleeping Jadesprite on quest bed, die.
yeah, like this.

If you'll read the post I made a bit further up in the page, you'll see what I thought of this already.

To rephrase: I don't think that's possible, because even though Jadesprite now inherited attributes and characteristics, she is still not Dream!Jade or an analogue that is satisfactory enough for SBURB to use as a Dream!Self in the God Tier process. One tell I think would be the fact that she does not become Jadesprite in her sleep.

Another perspective to look at this would be from the game's perspective: It wants to generate as much excitement and general conflict as possible, and though the Bec Noir thing was barely acceptable because of the drama, a Jadesprite wouldn't (or would it?) be acceptable, because it would be a conflictkiller.

Hussie deals in symbolism however, and it would be interesting to say the least as it would continue a trend of duality already within the comic. Then again, it already does (Jadesprite|Bec Noir), but I'm not going to eliminate this option entirely yet.
Ya, well, She couldn't become Dream!Jade because She was Dead, right? Well now Dream!Jade  is alive, sort of, so perhaps it could work. As an alternative, maybe Jadesprite will die, Making regular!Jade become God Tier. The Rules already have been broken several Times, so it' s Not impossible.

Seriously. F*ck autocorrect
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 02:38:46 pm by Darvi »

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18303 on: January 24, 2011, 02:28:52 pm »

what happens if jadesprite wears one of the rings?

It didn't do anything when Dream Jade was alive, it probably won't do anything now that she's a sprite.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18304 on: January 24, 2011, 02:33:19 pm »

Nothing a couple-million grist and an alchemiter can't handle.

And I really dunno. Kanaya dying doesn't add up to me. Hussie can't just bring her back as the drama of the idea that every character is in danger is ruined. But we already know some of them will live, even Gamzee specifically. Karkat will probably live, and Vriska and Eridan will live 'till they meet their just ends. Kanaya was being developed and everything to make this sting a bit more, but she was still in the uncertainty zone.
 He isn't gonna reuse a mechanic he has already used, but there are still mechanics out there that have not been used that could be taken into effect. Dram Bubbles for one. Paradox cloning equipment is also still a possibility for a new beginning. I'm not gonna write her off as gone permanently 'till he utilizes the death for some other purpose. Death for shocks sake is lazy, death to further the plot is likely what he'll do.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18305 on: January 24, 2011, 02:51:18 pm »

Ya, well, She couldn't become Dream!Jade because She was Dead, right? Well now Dream!Jade  is alive, sort of, so perhaps it could work.

There still hasn't been a dream sequence featuring Jadesprite, assuming Jade has slept. It'd be a rather noteworthy event, after all.

As an alternative, maybe Jadesprite will die, Making regular!Jade become God Tier. The Rules already have been broken several Times, so it' s Not impossible.

Only on a Quest Bed. Also, good luck killing a First Guardian. Not to mention that most likely First Guardians > God Tiers.

Spellcheckers are awesome.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18306 on: January 24, 2011, 03:26:23 pm »

But we already know some of them will live

TA: ii am goiing two diie.
TA: ii mean we all are.
TA: but e2peciially me.
TA: ii am goiing two get my a22 2erved two me twofold.

There's this little prediction, though. All trolls are going to die, except Sollux, who is going to die twice. And these recent deaths are definitely suggesting that dream selves don't count. Gamzee's still alive (and the most important character OMINOUS FORESHADOWING) when the mystery countdown hits zero, but all the other trolls are uncertain. As is Gamzee after the countdown hits zero.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #18307 on: January 24, 2011, 03:28:27 pm »

Spellcheckers are awesome.

Only if your browser is English.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #18308 on: January 24, 2011, 03:28:40 pm »

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005119
:(
I think I know what Hussie is doing there and its making me sad.

If he has that happen I'll... I don't know but without-

Argh Hussie you asshat why did you kill Kanaya?!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18309 on: January 24, 2011, 03:47:18 pm »

But we already know some of them will live

TA: ii am goiing two diie.
TA: ii mean we all are.
TA: but e2peciially me.
TA: ii am goiing two get my a22 2erved two me twofold.

There's this little prediction, though. All trolls are going to die, except Sollux, who is going to die twice. And these recent deaths are definitely suggesting that dream selves don't count. Gamzee's still alive (and the most important character OMINOUS FORESHADOWING) when the mystery countdown hits zero, but all the other trolls are uncertain. As is Gamzee after the countdown hits zero.

The trolls have been wrong plenty of times before. Considering the circumstances of god tier, It could even be foreshadowing that Sollux goes to that level.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18310 on: January 24, 2011, 03:47:30 pm »

Theory: Gamzee is the most important because he is the only one alive in the end.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18311 on: January 24, 2011, 03:48:53 pm »

Ya, well, She couldn't become Dream!Jade because She was Dead, right? Well now Dream!Jade  is alive, sort of, so perhaps it could work.

There still hasn't been a dream sequence featuring Jadesprite, assuming Jade has slept. It'd be a rather noteworthy event, after all.
Assuming that, yeah. But we don't know for sure.

As an alternative, maybe Jadesprite will die, Making regular!Jade become God Tier. The Rules already have been broken several Times, so it' s Not impossible.

Only on a Quest Bed. Also, good luck killing a First Guardian. Not to mention that most likely First Guardians > God Tiers.
Death by suicide? Jadesprite was pretty pissed about all that.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #18312 on: January 24, 2011, 04:31:47 pm »

Or when the Green Sun is destroyed.

Eridan will fall to Aradia, Vriska activates Gamzee's Bard of Life power by killing him, triggering a rebirth event for the other nine trolls.

Wait, is life taken?

Or, Karkat shoopdawhoop kills Eridan when he reappears. 

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18313 on: January 24, 2011, 04:33:46 pm »

I'm counting on Spades Slick killing Jack. Because there can be only one. Then he uses his newfound power on lord british english.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18314 on: January 24, 2011, 04:35:51 pm »

I'm counting on Spades Slick killing Jack. Because there can be only one. Then he uses his newfound power on lord british english.

I'd think Bec Noir would kill SS, considering the fact that Noir's so incredibly powerful, and SS is unarmed and one-armed.
Pages: 1 ... 1219 1220 [1221] 1222 1223 ... 3524